S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

How has the S changed your life?

Old 09-21-2004, 09:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

snoop wanted my S to be in his newest vid but I said nah....Don't want the hoes to scratch the leather.
Old 09-21-2004, 10:19 PM

For me,the car has propelled me to drive more than ever,cruising coastal highways,searching out more adventurous activities as the top down gets me in the mood instantly.Every morning when I slide in the car it puts a smile on my face seeing the clean lines and sitting in the cockpit ready to push that red engine start button anticipating the roar of the motor! The most enjoyable thing for me driving is just feeling like I'm on vacation on a sunny day with the wind ripping on my face
as Great Balls Of Fire blasts through the speakers!
Old 09-22-2004, 06:08 AM

Used to love my job, but now I find it's definitely an obstacle between me and my car... but... gotta have a job to have the car so I appreciate both...

and I do find myself grinning and taking the long way home... even going a couple hours outta my way just to drive...

My husband was shocked at the amount of miles I put on it cuz he's pretty anal about driving his GS-T Eclipse too much, but hey... the S makes me happy and when I'm happy... well... you know...

Jewels
Old 09-22-2004, 07:57 AM

Well I don't have one yet, but since I first saw and rode in one, I've been wanting one every since. Although I do have to learn how to drive standard first. I don't think they come in automatic, and even if they did, I wouldn't want to drive a car like that in auto.

I
want
one
now.
Old 09-22-2004, 08:21 AM

yep no autos for the s2k Only 6 speed.

You got pics naomi??
Old 09-22-2004, 08:32 AM
WPS

that's i moan backwards
Old 09-22-2004, 08:33 AM

Old 09-22-2004, 08:40 AM

It's gotten me to do my own oil changes. Oh, and it's a lot more fun to drive than my accord.
Old 09-22-2004, 08:46 AM
kvn

Originally Posted by SilverKnight,Sep 21 2004, 09:54 PM
snoop wanted my S to be in his newest vid but I said nah....Don't want the hoes to scratch the leather.
lololol
Old 09-22-2004, 08:48 AM
rjk

The S has been a great father son bonding thing for me and my son (rjk3).
We both love driving, love cars, and spend every moment we can in he car. My only dilemma is when I drive like we all do in the S... explaining to him why I don't want him to drive like that when he gets his license, but it's okay for me. I dance around that a lot and most times I explain that this is not a easy car to drive well. Years of experience get you out of many dangerous situations and his relative inexperience when he turns 16 next year, coupled with this car can cause serious damage to both him and the car.
Anyway I can't really justify it I know but I still love to spend as much time with him playing guitar and driving in the S, it has brought us much closer.
Bob
BTW I leased it so I turn it in 6 months after he gets his license...had to minimize the temptation for him to VTEC
Please no bad dad flames, I feel bad enough already, and you all know the car is way to tempting to resist!

Quick Reply: How has the S changed your life?