S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

How much do you hate dealers?

Old 09-11-2005, 02:54 PM

Received 2,993 Likes on 1,664 Posts

^That is incredible! I sure hope you go to the general manager of that dealership and someone gets fired.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kyras, I agree with you , my guy Dent Tech, is great, and very professional and careful, but I am sure that has more to do with me sitting there and watching him do the work. But he did excellent work, could not even tell there had been a dent there before.

I am sure some guys specialize in some cars, but I have heard instances where the dent guy takes a panel off, and basically rips it off to get access to the door, and the panel never goes back on right.

I wish I could get the service manage fired, and that punk who worked on my car, but I know it wont happen. Maybe not the punk, since he is young and naive, but the service manager needs to get some customer service training on how to treat people.
Old 09-11-2005, 04:50 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

"I wish I could get the service manage fired, and that punk who worked on my car, but I know it wont happen. Maybe not the punk, since he is young and naive, but the service manager needs to get some customer service training on how to treat people."

Refer to my earlier post - The one guy - the owner of the dealership - is the only one who would give a shit, if anyone would. Talk to him if you really want to do something about stopping them from continuing. Usually these guys don't care though.

If someone used your speed pass without your permission you should be calling the cops.
Old 09-11-2005, 05:10 PM

man.. i guess i am lucky.. great delership..treat me like gold.. well. . i have bought 5 honda's in the last 3 year.. but.. from day one..
the service guys.. salesmen.. and the owner.. all know me by name.. and treat me great..

i am lucky..
and happy..
Old 09-11-2005, 05:31 PM

Received 2,993 Likes on 1,664 Posts

^ Well, please let us all know who it is and where! Pretty please?
Old 09-11-2005, 05:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Taking your speedpass and using it to get free gasoline is stealing. It's against the law. You should definitely get the police involved here.
Old 09-11-2005, 06:31 PM

On a dealer hate note:

I took my S to the dealer to gethe oil changed and experienced incompetence all around. First, the service manager asked me if it was a stick or an automatic. I asked if he was joking and unfortunately he was not. Then I was looking at an 05 in the showroom and was asked by a sales rep what was different on the AP2s compared to the AP1s. After that I was like "Never again....."
Old 09-11-2005, 06:34 PM

what an unprofessional a$$hole. he definately needs to get fired.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:54 PM

Please keep us posted. The dent thing is wrong but unfortunitely common.

The speedpass thing is just plain ILLEGAL!

I would definitely take this up with the dealer and perhaps the cops.

Demand a hardtop at cost, lol.
Old 09-12-2005, 07:03 AM

Well right now I am waiting for my inside contact to see if he can get the dent thing resolved today. IF he can't do anything, then I am going to pursue this to the fullest. I have the information of the date and time my speed pass was used, not even 3 hours after I dropped my car off, the tech used the gas station right next to the dealer. If they fail to pay PDR charges, I am going to file charges with the police, try to obtain the video at the gas station, showing the kid using my Speed pass, and take it to the highest managers I can get a hold of in the dealer. I was willing to let the dent thing go and pay for it myself, but the speed pass just put me over the top, just plain disregard for everything at this dealer.

Anyone know how to get a hold of the South Florida regional honda rep??? Please let me know.

Quick Reply: How much do you hate dealers?