S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

I hate theives

Old 06-12-2012, 11:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like you live in a pretty rough area man. Consider moving?

Full coverage insurance and a good Viper alarm in the mean time.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Type r was stolen from in front of my dads house in a nice neighborhood, then at valley fair mall(upscale mall), from inside of my garage(was in downtown sj, no longer living there), from a food max parking lot(sketchy area) , and finally from the mall again gone for good. But I just washes and waxed the s2k on Sunday and cleaned my exhaust tips, and while fueling up noticed they were gone on Monday. Must have happened between when I went to sleep till I got off work the next day. I live and work in a decent place, in Sunnyvale,. I hink they jacked me at work. Car was parked on the street away from the building.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:40 PM

Sorry to hear that! It seems like 9 out of 10 car theft/vandalism posts are in California!
Old 06-13-2012, 08:15 AM

If they are car thieves , why did they take your exhaust tips \
I agree though ..ppl u do stuff like this suc ass , I had my antenna stolen twice ..I mean come on its 10 bucks , but kids will be kids and assholes will get caught ...fact of life , what comes around goes around ...they will pay for everything they stole ..ten times over ..trust me on that
Old 06-13-2012, 02:14 PM

I cannot say I've been in your shoes, but I've imagined how it must feel hundreds of times. Before taking action on someone you may happen upon keep in mind that you can be held liable for injuries(including death/murder) to someone trying to steal your car or breaking into your home, even if they're the one doing wrong first. It has happened to many people many times and all depends on the lawyer and situation. Even though, don't make the same mistake and end up serving time for killing someone you "were only trying to scare". If you can clean it up good enough for nobody to find out that's one thing(lol) but most of the people doing this are kids...kids have parents and when those kids go missing they ask questions and press charges. I'm married to a Lawyer, so I hear this a lot. Sucks, but it's the way the system works(against you).
Old 06-13-2012, 10:31 PM

Weld the new tips on, along with a couple of razer blades.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:35 AM

invest in a camera and a very bright light.
Old 06-15-2012, 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by Froth.
I cannot say I've been in your shoes, but I've imagined how it must feel hundreds of times. Before taking action on someone you may happen upon keep in mind that you can be held liable for injuries(including death/murder) to someone trying to steal your car or breaking into your home, even if they're the one doing wrong first. It has happened to many people many times and all depends on the lawyer and situation. Even though, don't make the same mistake and end up serving time for killing someone you "were only trying to scare". If you can clean it up good enough for nobody to find out that's one thing(lol) but most of the people doing this are kids...kids have parents and when those kids go missing they ask questions and press charges. I'm married to a Lawyer, so I hear this a lot. Sucks, but it's the way the system works(against you).
If somebody was in my house I'd shoot and ask questions when the cops came to take out the trash
Old 06-15-2012, 06:56 AM

I hear you... Got my first 2000 Si stolen in my parking lot. Bought another one and moved. After 5 years of being thieves free, got my 4 wheels stolen (car was sitting on blocks). While i was waiting for new wheels, they came back 2-3 times to steal the front lip, driver headrest, badges. They also forced the trunk, broke my driver's window stuff like that, I felt like the car wasn't mine anymore... 99 Si now sold and i'm sleeping well hehe
Old 06-15-2012, 03:08 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I tack welded my tips ap2 tips on. I hate theives. DIEEEEEE!!!!!!

Quick Reply: I hate theives