S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

its not that nice of a car

Old 08-05-2002, 08:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Schmucks that go out of their way to make assinine comments like that are the same schmucks I'm protecting my S2000 from when I park it in the back of the lot with the top up.
Old 08-05-2002, 08:56 PM

This is probably the same guy that takes his sister out on a date in his El Camino.
lol so true
Old 08-05-2002, 09:48 PM

WHen I see a dent on my car, I take the small hammer out from under my seat and hit the car next to me with it til there's a nice dent there.
Old 08-05-2002, 09:52 PM

Originally posted by JSnow847
WHen I see a dent on my car, I take the small hammer out from under my seat and hit the car next to me with it til there's a nice dent there.
lol... I like that idea
Old 08-05-2002, 10:15 PM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What did you do? I would have been furious. I wonder what that a*&hole drives.
Old 08-05-2002, 10:23 PM

s2000raj.......that's the whole point. he would want you to get mad. You have no idea how many times people have rolled thier eyes at me when I smile at them because they think that I am driving some "fancy sportscar".
anger is like a bag of bricks....all ya gotta do is just set it down.
Old 08-05-2002, 10:40 PM

I love my car as much as any person here, maybe even more, but he's right....its a nice car but there are nicer cars out there....There's always gonna be a nicer car out there.....just drive it for what it is.....its a beautiful sports car!
Old 08-05-2002, 10:49 PM

hopefully the car didn't leave and have its spot taken by someone else
Old 08-06-2002, 05:05 AM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by s2oooboy
I love my car as much as any person here, maybe even more, but he's right....its a nice car but there are nicer cars out there....There's always gonna be a nicer car out there.....just drive it for what it is.....its a beautiful sports car!
This is just a silly comment IMO. It is a nice car, and it is that nice of a car. How many people can afford to blow around 35 grand on a car with 2 seats and a little bitty trunk? It's the most expensive Honda badged honda ever in the US. It would have been dubed an Acura except is a celebration of Honda so they didn't want to change it. Someone saying, "It's not that nice of a car", and comparing it to $60,000+ cars is lame. That's like saying that a 911 turbo is not that nice of a car because the Mclauren F1 exists. Where I park for work, my car stick out like a sore thumb (a beautiful one). I always park in an end space (to protect it from dingers), and my shiny silverstone gets many looks and compliments. Everyone where I work has noticed it.

[QUOTE]s2000raj.......that's the whole point. he would want you to get mad. You have no idea how many times people have rolled thier eyes at me when I smile at them because they think that I am driving some "fancy sportscar".
Old 08-06-2002, 05:20 AM

Originally posted by s2oooboy
Bottom line is, yeah better cars out there...but we like this one. And the guy who made the comment, was just looking for trouble. I mean what kinda butthead sees someone protecting his car, and decides to go out of his way to tell him, "it's not THAT nice of a car." Just ask him, why he went out of his way to tell you that. He'll say something stupid no doubt, or as it has been said before, just ignore it. What else can you do? Unless you wanna whoop his ass, but I would guess the maturity level in this forum is a little higher than that (most of the time, hahaha). Then again, some people just need a good ass whoopin...

Quick Reply: its not that nice of a car