S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Official S2000 CR Owners Thread Part III

Old 09-30-2010, 10:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CR EH,Sep 30 2010, 11:48 AM
Nice pics, and good organization!

Although whats with the GPW's? A little insecure about removing their HT's? lol

Oh and BB is the most common cuz its the best colour
that's what I was thinking.
No other CR's had tops on cept the whites, and oddly enough it was all the whites.

Not sure about the white that left early though. I think that one had the top off.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:53 AM
nt7

Here let me post a few that i have up. I will try to get more this weekend. My internet it horrible and it takes about 2-3min per photo to upload to my S2KI gallery.

I will apologise again for me being a newbie with a camera and these were some of my better ones.
Also at this point of the day i was hitting my power button and trying to snap a photo before it powerd down lol
Old 09-30-2010, 11:10 AM
nt7

Thanks to everyone who showed up and introduced themselvs to me!
Sorry for being a little quiet and what not but i was spending alot of time explaining all the car stuff to my dad and didnt get much visiting time.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Mocky,Sep 28 2010, 09:07 AM
Sorry.. not really great timing but capping the threads at 2000 is standard practice. Maybe consider this a fresh start

It just starts to get going and you come along and kill it... Jeeesh!...

Good hanging out with you, Popeye and his wife at Homecoming Pt 2 for a while. Motoo, you're a great guy, for a moderator.

Nice photo with Uehara San! I didn't even think to get one while I was standing there shooting the bull with him and Kurt, maybe someone else captured it? Oh well, next time. I even asked Kurt (Honda PR Guy) for his autograph but he just laughed. It's odd to ask people you've worked with for their autograph.

Sorry I missed the CR photo op. By the time I got the Text Msg, I was on my way back to the hotel. I was beat and ready to crash for a minute before the banquet. Didn't see you there though. The drive to the banquet was beautiful at sunset.

My only real disappointment was not being able to drive my CR to the event. Glad I was able to borrow my old Suzuka AP1 and drive in with the AZ crew. Bunch of fun guys there as well.

PS: The guy with the Yellow CR "Imposter" from Texas gets honorable CR status in my book as he tracks it just like a CR is meant to be. And he's an interesting guy to talk to as well.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:29 PM
Former Moderator

Received 145 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by Mchester,Sep 30 2010, 03:50 PM
It just starts to get going and you come along and kill it... Jeeesh!...

Good hanging out with you, Popeye and his wife at Homecoming Pt 2 for a while. Motoo, you're a great guy, for a moderator.

Nice photo with Uehara San! I didn't even think to get one while I was standing there shooting the bull with him and Kurt, maybe someone else captured it? Oh well, next time. I even asked Kurt (Honda PR Guy) for his autograph but he just laughed. It's odd to ask people you've worked with for their autograph.

Sorry I missed the CR photo op. By the time I got the Text Msg, I was on my way back to the hotel. I was beat and ready to crash for a minute before the banquet. Didn't see you there though. The drive to the banquet was beautiful at sunset.

My only real disappointment was not being able to drive my CR to the event. Glad I was able to borrow my old Suzuka AP1 and drive in with the AZ crew. Bunch of fun guys there as well.

PS: The guy with the Yellow CR "Imposter" from Texas gets honorable CR status in my book as he tracks it just like a CR is meant to be. And he's an interesting guy to talk to as well.

It was good seeing you again as well... Kurt is a great guy and told him I'll see him for the parade lap at Mid Ohio for 2011... hopefully next year someone from Honda will not request the CR be first in line (aka: don't give me the slowest qualifier for the race )

Yes, meeting Uehara-san was absolutely awesome... nice to be able to talk to him for a little bit... Japanese school paid off finally

<--still a dickhead moderator... don't let the smile fool ya

j/k
Old 09-30-2010, 01:38 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mchester,Sep 30 2010, 11:50 AM
You mean Jim aka S1997?

Imposter? yes, but I bet his car is driven harder than most of the CR's anyways

I had quite a chat with him, and I can't believe that he doesn't fade his brakes when I do. He's in Texas and has more power.... and we use identical brake setups.

I must be using that middle pedal too much.

Anyone else notice that both the imposter and real Yellow's were boosted?
Whites all had their tops on.

What do the Blue's and Blacks have?
Old 09-30-2010, 01:43 PM
nt7

2 whites (not the 2 imposter whites) with out tops didnt stay. at least 1 real yellow dissapeared ( i think there was a 2nd that wasent an imposter) and at least 1 black didnt stay.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:50 PM

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

[QUOTE=psychoazn,Sep 30 2010, 02:38 PM]

What do the Blue's
Old 09-30-2010, 01:57 PM

and it goes without saying, the fastest color. By far.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:20 PM

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by SoMe0nE2tAlK2,Sep 30 2010, 02:57 PM

and it goes without saying, the fastest color. By far.

Quick Reply: Official S2000 CR Owners Thread Part III