S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

S2K is a panty dropper/chick magnet

Old 11-30-2000, 01:31 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nwk00, maybe you're just an ugly guy, ever think of that?! No amount of pretty car can make up for some people's ugliness... j/k

No, my experience has been that chicks/girls/women totally love this car. One of my dear friends, who happens to be one of the most beautiful girls I have ever known, thinks my car is "pure sex." I drove past DePaul Univeristy the other night after a date and girl's jaws were dropping, pointing fingers, all kinds of attention. And that's been the case with girls and guys since I got the car...it attracts a great deal of attention. It wasn't something that I was prepared for, but I have grown to enjoy...

Old 11-30-2000, 01:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was driving through a local strip mall one day and a group of 4-6 girls (junior high/high school?) saw me and they all screamed out "We love your car!".

Of course, I wasn't touching that with a ten-foot pole!
Old 11-30-2000, 01:46 PM

Hehe... Tom's right. This car can easliy get you in trouble with the law. Although some trouble is worth the punishment! (Did I say that out loud?)

Old 11-30-2000, 02:07 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Just look at the other angle of the law, I should have gotten a ticket, at the very least a warning!! She let me go with a smile and said, wouldnt want to mess up this nice new car of yours . . .

I didnt push it, and just went home.
Old 11-30-2000, 02:15 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

most of the comments i get about the car are from women. when i first got the car, a woman friend asked me if that was me driving the "babe magnet" she saw- guess that answers the question!
Old 11-30-2000, 02:17 PM

Just before getting out of my car, two teens were walking behind my car. One said to the other "that car it tight!". I didn't quite understand what "tight" meant unitil asking others familiar with such lingo.
Old 11-30-2000, 02:23 PM

Geez! I didn't know this thread of mine would actually get comments. I dunno, but when I parked it in front of my fraternity house to see the guys from my real college days (back when I just went to school and didn't have a real job), all the sorority girls were like "who's car is that?" This was typically followed by "so, is he dating anybody <giggle>." Ah, to be a true college student once again - night school sucks, no hotties there
Old 11-30-2000, 02:43 PM

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

I've had a girl tell me the car is a "panty emergency vehicle." That's about it for the female attention, though. Mostly I get comments from guys. A female friend of mine once told me that after picking her up in the stook her other guy friends told her to marry me.
Old 11-30-2000, 02:50 PM

Well, I got Denise with this car, so it worked for me. Hell, I needed a car this good looking in order to bag her.

Since then, I've had numberous attempts at conversation from female onlookers. Being totally secure and happy in my relationship, I am friendly, but I leave it at that. I've had many teen/collage age girls look at it wide eyed. I also had my car photographed for Makes & Models Magazine , an automotive trader magazine, but with girls. My car was the December car for their upcoming calander. The model used in my photo shoot was absolutely drop dead gorgeous, and she was a bit too friendly. She wanted me, the car, all of it. Sadly, she was 15... You know what they say, 15 will get you 20 LOL
Old 11-30-2000, 03:07 PM

It is.

I've gotten business cards on my windshield, with handwritten notes asking me out.

Pretty darn bold. It made my week!

My wife did not share my enthusiasm.

Quick Reply: S2K is a panty dropper/chick magnet