S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

S2K Vandalism

Old 03-09-2009, 08:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im also sorry for all the crap you all have had to go thru...and honestly, im extremely paranoid...all of the threads about cut tops and even stolen hardtops is really scary...my car is pretty safe 90% of the time, but i really feel like i cant go anywhere...its going to probably jack my premium up another 200 but i need to get my deduc down from 500 to 250
Old 03-12-2009, 03:42 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Bummer. Vandals lack respect and generally have low self esteem. They feel better about themselves when they feel that they can control another's plight. The best way to deal with them is severe tissue damage.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:06 PM

gosh, im so scared to park anywhere outside of a garage.
Im so anal about where I park it and im also really paranoid
parking it downtown, having full coverage does make me feel a little security.
Why do people try to steal cd players...? I figure they wouldnt bother with it unless it had an LCD pop up screen or something like that...
Old 03-13-2009, 07:38 AM

why do people say they cant get full coverage? it's like jesus, get full coverage under your parents/ uncle aunts name, exclude yourself from the policy, and just dont get in an accident. it will cover all vandalism theft, all you have to do is trust yourself not to get in a wreck, if you're a good driver it shouldn't be a problem. i've been doing it for 6 years.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by JayJones,Mar 13 2009, 10:38 AM
why do people say they cant get full coverage? it's like jesus, get full coverage under your parents/ uncle aunts name, exclude yourself from the policy, and just dont get in an accident. it will cover all vandalism theft, all you have to do is trust yourself not to get in a wreck, if you're a good driver it shouldn't be a problem. i've been doing it for 6 years.
You're not going to be able to control the jackass in a truck barrelling down the highway in poor conditions and running into the back of your car... and if you're excluded from the policy... guess what, NOTHING will be covered. Nothing is shittier than paying months and months of insurance if you're not going to be covered for something that wasn't your fault... if you take that risk, thats fine, but I don't think I'd recommend it to others.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:09 AM

[QUOTE=kamal,Mar 13 2009, 07:52 AM] You're not going to be able to control the jackass in a truck barrelling down the highway in poor conditions and running into the back of your car... and if you're excluded from the policy... guess what, NOTHING will be covered.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:41 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wow your finance company actually took it over? thats so nice of them...

i'd actually do the insurance under my parents name which is much cheaper (half of what i pay) but then my s2000 is under my name so the insurance company won't allow it, they know i'm the primary driver
Old 03-13-2009, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by shotiable,Mar 13 2009, 10:41 AM
wow your finance company actually took it over? thats so nice of them...

i'd actually do the insurance under my parents name which is much cheaper (half of what i pay) but then my s2000 is under my name so the insurance company won't allow it, they know i'm the primary driver
Yeah it was Eductional Employees Credit Union. I'm not sure if it was their policy, or if I tested luck.

That's how my insurance is though...

My s2000 is in my name, but the policy is in my parents name.

Main reason why i did this is because my license got suspended recently, and doing the policy like that, was my only option if i wanted to keep my S, and still have valid registration in california.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by J0eys2k,Mar 9 2009, 07:05 PM
How did the car look after repaint?
Can't tell it's been repainted.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:17 AM

Ok, enough talk, time for action.We hide in da butches or wear suits that make us look like butches and den we catch them and throw them to the ground, make them drink antifreeze until they pass out and den they wake up in excruciatimg pain with a size 7 poop chute.Who's with me? Or we tie them to the car and

Quick Reply: S2K Vandalism