S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

SOMEONE EGGED MY S!

Old 06-18-2006, 10:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOMEONE EGGED MY S!

A couple of friends and I watched the game at my friends house. When we were leaving around 1 AM I found that someone egged the shit out of all our cars. My S2000 was hit so hard that it chipped the paint off on the trunk and my friends cars were hit pretty bad as well. My friends had some pretty expensive cars too (new TL, IS300). Since we are pretty young still, our first reaction was to grab the baseball bat and drive around the neighborhood until we found these #(*^%&*&%*^%!! But we found empty beer cans and a big carton of eggs in the middle of the road in the neighborhood from kroger, so we took it there and found out that the guy saw two teenage kids buy it about an hour before. He can get their faces on the camera tomorrow morning..so what should we do?? Either show these kids first hand how they shouldn't egg S2000's or file a report and get a carbon fiber trunk?? OR BOTHH??
Old 06-18-2006, 10:10 PM

both
Old 06-18-2006, 10:11 PM

KILL THEM
Old 06-18-2006, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Jsy622,Jun 19 2006, 12:08 AM
A couple of friends and I watched the game at my friends house. When we were leaving around 1 AM I found that someone egged the shit out of all our cars. My S2000 was hit so hard that it chipped the paint off on the trunk and my friends cars were hit pretty bad as well. My friends had some pretty expensive cars too (new TL, IS300). Since we are pretty young still, our first reaction was to grab the baseball bat and drive around the neighborhood until we found these #(*^%&*&%*^%!! But we found empty beer cans and a big carton of eggs in the middle of the road in the neighborhood from kroger, so we took it there and found out that the guy saw two teenage kids buy it about an hour before. He can get their faces on the camera tomorrow morning..so what should we do?? Either show these kids first hand how they shouldn't egg S2000's or file a report and get a carbon fiber trunk?? OR BOTHH??
save the beer cans for dna

just getting kids faces on camera buying eggs from the store is only circumstantial.

they'll just say they were hungry for eggs and ate them and you won't be able to prove anything.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:12 PM

lol

This isnt CSI

The police will NOT run a DNA test on a beer can for egging a car. Do you know how much it costs?
Old 06-18-2006, 10:19 PM

wheres the pop corn?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Honestly, you can't prove that they did it. Even though it's obvious to you, there is still reasonable doubt that they didn't commit the crime. EVEN if you directly connected the beer cans to them, all that proves is that they littered. In this case I would get the faces from the store owner, find them, and deal with them as you please. The law won't do justice in this case. I hope you find them, lay em on the ground and egg their faces over and over. My STi got egged the second night I bought it and it chipped the paint pretty bad.

I believe in eye for an eye. I don't think the police will do much here. Track them down, and egg the shit of out them. Then go egg their cars.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:46 PM

The thing is I'm pretty sure they're 16 year old kids and I'm 18 and I'm still at that stage where I have to get even so I guess the only thing we can do is just beat the @#$% out of them in front of their parents in their front yard.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by mackeywatson,Jun 18 2006, 10:19 PM
Honestly, you can't prove that they did it. Even though it's obvious to you, there is still reasonable doubt that they didn't commit the crime. EVEN if you directly connected the beer cans to them, all that proves is that they littered. In this case I would get the faces from the store owner, find them, and deal with them as you please. The law won't do justice in this case. I hope you find them, lay em on the ground and egg their faces over and over. My STi got egged the second night I bought it and it chipped the paint pretty bad.
I agree. A couple of eggs up their nether regions will certainly teach them not to egg cars in future. Nothing like a bit of long-term trauma that will get them to think straight and respect other peoples' stuff.

And I'm not even being sarcastic about this. If this happened in Singapore, they'd be caned. And I seriously doubt anyone here would protest much about it.

Quick Reply: SOMEONE EGGED MY S!