S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Who Has The Best Honda Services In Sounthern California

Old 01-28-2003, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pierceman
[B]Oh I know who you are, but you and both know that your car was not spun out while on a test drive.
Old 01-28-2003, 11:19 AM

OK Boys and Girls, aside from the running diatribe between "pierceman" and "2x6spds" (interesting, but off the point), are there any independent mechanics/shops in SC you have had good luck with??????

For any number of reasons (not the least of which are being addressed by "2x6"), I have a natural resistence to taking my car to any dealer and am hoping for some guidance based on your experiences.
Old 01-28-2003, 11:31 AM

Again humans are well.... human ie:, mistakes like this happen at 100% of every dealership of every make in every state in every country. If you think they don't your sadly mistaken. I'm a guy that respects his customers wishes and will do everything he can to make you or any other customer comfortable doing business with us. I'm not here to argue with you, just help other s2000 owners like my self with any information I can and any service I can because I, like you love the car.
Or should I not post.. aren't we in America? You are free to your opinions and I respect your concern for others on this board, I just request that the people know the facts, not some manipulated or fabricated story. Feel free to share ALL of your prior experiences with ALL the dealers AND manufacturers that you have had trouble with so we together will be more informed. This site is not about grudges, just sharing info. thanks for sharing yours.
Old 01-28-2003, 11:34 AM

Sorry spryguy, I was typing when you posted. I've heard that Jackson racing over in Westminster does great work, but I don't know about trans or warr etc. I have never dealt with them directly.
Old 01-28-2003, 01:11 PM

I have my general service done at South Coast Acura - I work with Sean Cooperrider. He has given me great service on my Acura Legend LS 6 speed coupe and my Honda S2000. For warranty work I go to Fladeboe Honda, I work with Jim who I find an extremely honest and extremely competent service manager.

Their phone number is (949) 830-7600. I've used Weseloh, but don't any more. In general, except for Fladeboe, I can't recommend any Southern California Honda dealers for anything more than an oil change.
Old 01-28-2003, 01:33 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pierceman
[B]Sorry spryguy, I was typing when you posted.
Old 01-28-2003, 01:43 PM

Originally posted by Spryguy
OK Boys and Girls, aside from the running diatribe between "pierceman" and "2x6spds" (interesting, but off the point), are there any independent mechanics/shops in SC you have had good luck with??????

For any number of reasons (not the least of which are being addressed by "2x6"), I have a natural resistence to taking my car to any dealer and am hoping for some guidance based on your experiences.
Look, Spryguy, Kboardsurfer asked for a recommendation for a dealer in SoCal. Honda World's representative is bragging about how great their service is and applauding their ace tech, Gene Shobe. I shared my experiences. I've been a member of this board since day one. This is not a "running diatribe." You can believe who you want and take your car to the dealer of your choice.
Old 01-28-2003, 02:11 PM

Originally posted by 2x6spds

You can believe who you want and take your car to the dealer of your choice.
As I do and I will........
Old 01-28-2003, 03:49 PM

2x6 he has every right to gripe, I appreciate any criticism, it only helps us become better as a company, as far as letting the porters park the cars, it is the only way to move a car from the lot to the stalls and back, again I'm sorry it happened that is why they are called accidents,.... perhaps it was bad karma or something.....but obvious to everyone that it was not intentional. Spryguy and all the others, I'll take car of all of you if you decide to go with us. If you don't that is fine too, We'll hang out and cruz so cal either way. Any other concerns/comments that people may have, give me a call any time.
Matt
Old 01-29-2003, 07:02 AM

I received a Report on this thread, and that person knows who they are. I see no major issue here, other than no, pierceman, you shouldn't be advertising services without a Vendor status.

And... 2x6, I understand that you had trouble with this vendor, but please perhaps just take it to Email from here.

For now this thread can remain in S2000 Talk, in my opinion. There IS good information being traded. Thank you.

Quick Reply: Who Has The Best Honda Services In Sounthern California