S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Who hates cops more than I do?

Old 11-20-2005, 07:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Theres a guy here in my town that hates cops so bad, that he shot and killed one. Hate is such a terrble word... R.I.P CHP officer andy stevens.
Old 11-20-2005, 07:32 AM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I case anyone is wondering why "nubi" hates cops ............................................

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.ph...pic=338487&hl=

Parking tickets and speeding tickets are annoying ... but do you really hate the police?
I've had them myself, but these were things that were of my own doing. I park in the wrong place, I get a ticket. I speed, I get a ticket. I act in an inappropriate way, I get scrutinized. To be expected.
It's like the kid who cheats in school and gets caught. Now he hates "teachers".
Old 11-20-2005, 07:59 AM

I only hate some cops. A buddy and I were in a Dunkin Donuts parking lot switching wheels. There were quite few other people in another part of the lot (weekly meet at Sonic next door). Anyway, a cop comes in and tells everyone to leave, but doesn't come near us. So, two wheels down and he finally decides to come harass. Asks us what the hell we're doing and why, tells us this isn't a g..damn auto lot, that we're trespassing and need to leave. Tell him we'll finish the leave - he's like you better!

So, get the third wheel done and had just started switching thr very last wheel when he comes over again. This time he's pissed - more so than before! He asks why the f*ck we are still here, asks if we're deaf and if we thought he was stupid. I told him sir, we're about halfway done switching the last wheel then we'll leave. Nooo, he gets in my face threatening to take me to jail for trespassing and called me a few names - I promptly returned the favor (yes, I am an asshole).

Finally he backed down and let us pack it up (each car had three of the same wheels and one different, mind you). Me, being an asshole again, slowly walked inside staring at him the whole way, ordered a large coffee and slowly drank it (15 minutes probably).

Came back ouside, leaned in his window, told him it was a pleasure and to have a nice night. Should bought him a donut, lol.

Ended up going across the street to do the last wheel then back to Sonic.
Old 11-20-2005, 08:09 AM

Trust me sometimes... they really are good for nothing... cops are human beings just like you and me. Dont tell me that they are all good to fellow citizens. I have had more bad cops harrass me then good cops help me. When i am in trouble on the side of the road, most of the time here in florida they don't care.
Old 11-20-2005, 08:16 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I have to admit my once "hate" for cops is going away. I also have to admit that I have been very lucky in my interactions with cops in my life. Just this week on thursday was the first time I have ever been pulled over in my S2000. I've been lucky, but I've also been smart to pick the right places and times to do something stupid *knocks on wood ALOT*

basically he pulled me over because I was doing a little slalom type swervy thing in my lane (only a one lane road and divided due to construction...however this part was at the end of the construction so there was nothing to hurt in the blocked lane, and also I was staying in my lane the whole time. There were also no other cars on the road besides my best friend who was behind me. We were going to dinner. Basically the cop saw me, I never saw him (I have a V1 never went off)...and he pulled me over rightfully. When I think about it, I'm happy that he pulled me over. I wasn't being smart, although I wasn't endangering anybody either...I was slaloming pretty gently. However, he didn't know me, I could have been drunk, how would he know. So I'm glad the cop was looking out for everybodies safety to keep drunk people off the road. Basically when he pulled me over, it was short-lived and I was let off scott-free *again knocks on wood* that I can stay smart and stay free of tickets. In february tickets start to come off my record and my insurance will finally get to take big drops.
Old 11-20-2005, 08:23 AM

i have to say I'm not a big fan of cops either. In fact, I've never had a good experience with a police officer... any of them.

I'm a convicted felon thanks to the fact I smoke pot. woo ****ing hoo. I've been arrested four times... all on marijuana charges. I could go on and on about why bud should be legal, and how they're infringing on my personal rights by telling me I can't smoke bud. But none of you care, so I won't go into it.

Fact is, I'm a clean cut white kid (21 now), and have been stuck in the legal system for years now, just trying to keep my sanity. I'd say they're ruining my life, but they're not.... they're just making it incredibly hard. I mean, I've always drivin tricked out Hondas (first car was an accord with a shitload of body work, second was a nitrous powered prelude, and now I own an S2K) and I've been a victim of profiling since I started driving. In every car I've ever owned, you couldn't see me from the outside, thanks to window tinting. So it wasn't me they were profiling... it was my car. Either way, I was always doing exactly what they wrote me a ticket for or what they arrested me for, so I guess I can't really bitch and complain about the traffic tickets. It's all the other shit they've put me through with the marijuana...

when I was arrested for a felony 'intent to distribute' charge, I had an two ounces of some prime bud. I had it split into eight different bags, i had my digital scales, three bowls, and about $600 in cash, all locked in my glovebox. Now I was speeding through a school zone (doing less than the speed limit for the road, but thanks to the time of day... you all know how that is) and deserved to get pulled over I guess. Officer said he wanted to search my car, I told him no. Asked me to do the field sobriety shit... did it and passed. Mind you this is 8am and i'm tired and late for work now. Officer asks to search the car again, I say no. He does it anyway. When he gets to my locked glovebox (where I've stashed everything) he asks for the keys to open it, and I tell him he'll need a warrant to get in there. He proceeds to put my in hand cuffs, put his hands in my pocket to get the keys, and opens it, all without my consent. And you know how much bud they actually charged me with? 1.5 ounces... where'd the other 1/2 ounce go?

who's there to police the police? no one. another time I watched a cop run a stop sign... if it had been me, i'd be paying a ticket. so I called the precinct and told the oficer who answered the phone about it... gave him the car number and everything. You know what he did? he lauged in my face and hung up on me. no joke.

every cop I've ever had contact with thinks they can really do whatever the **** it is they wanna do... because there's no one watching over them. it's ****ed up. in a court room, a cop always gets the benefit of the doubt, even though he's a person, just like me. but he wears the badge... I dont.

sorry man, say what you will... I know the cops have a job to do... but cops were put there to protect and serve... and I've never been protected or served by a police officer... NEVER. only been ****ed with. charged money. put in jail. treated like some peice of shit criminal. I'm no ****ing criminal... i'm a goddamn pothead.

whatever you say, i'll always hate the police.
Old 11-20-2005, 08:34 AM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

What absolute trash.