S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

This is why I dislike parking @ my job..

Old 04-06-2009, 07:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is why I dislike parking @ my job..

so last Tuesday..
I had just finished a very productive day at work til I walk out and find this...

..backing out was quite a mission. maybe i was parked on top of the white line just a tad bit, but that does not give you a right to park like that truck did lol. and the thing is i usually park far away from everybody else, but a flooded parking lot is inevitable at 6pm. left him a nice little note on his windshield too.

Wednesday...

...thought that was a neat photograph of the sun.

Thursday..

...college night down here. and yes, i drove like that for about a mile (thankfully through the backstreets and no cops around). haha, also decided to have some fun and show them a little of what the S2K is made of, if you know what I mean.

Friday...

...thought this was pretty funny after putting coins into a meter. i almost always just push 2 or 3 in w/o even looking to see if the meter is broken or not. this was the result lol

Saturday...

...nice photo of my S2K and my best friend's bike at night.

Sunday @ the stealership...

::shivers::
how can honda put that out for sale on their used lot?? or...who in their right mind would actually buy that........thing...or whatever you want to call it.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by c0ok0o,Apr 6 2009, 07:28 PM
so last Tuesday..
I had just finished a very productive day at work til I walk out and find this...

..backing out was quite a mission. maybe i was parked on top of the white line just a tad bit, but that does not give you a right to park like that truck did lol. and the thing is i usually park far away from everybody else, but a flooded parking lot is inevitable at 6pm. left him a nice little note on his windshield too.

Wednesday...

...thought that was a neat photograph of the sun.

Thursday..

...college night down here. and yes, i drove like that for about a mile (thankfully through the backstreets and no cops around). haha, also decided to have some fun and show them a little of what the S2K is made of, if you know what I mean.

Friday...

...thought this was pretty funny after putting coins into a meter. i almost always just push 2 or 3 in w/o even looking to see if the meter is broken or not. this was the result lol

Saturday...

...nice photo of my S2K and my best friend's bike at night.

Sunday @ the stealership...

::shivers::
how can honda put that out for sale on their used lot?? or...who in their right mind would actually buy that........thing...or whatever you want to call it.
I feel your pain at the parking lot mate. I had same problem with those idiots who park next to you so close you couldn't reach into the driver seat so had to do it via passenger side which is a PAIN in S2K.

Can't you rip the spoiler off and patch them?
Old 04-06-2009, 07:49 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

as much as i love hot chicks, there knees and legs are all up in your dash its wrong to violate beautiful things, and your dash got raped!

parking job blows. i would be f'n pissed at the truck. my rule is, if i go into a store, come out and someone packed me like that, if there is a dent on my door, they get a nike to theirs.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:56 PM
Former Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I like all the pictures except the first and the last.

I don't think the truck is any more in error than you are, though. You're on the line, he's on the line. At least his driver's door is away from your car. The only thing I can fault him for is not straightening out his front wheels.

If I can park my S2000 in a motorcycle trailer with 2 inches on either side, you can back out of that spot without drama.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:04 PM

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

nice knife to the tires would have been nice
Old 04-06-2009, 08:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's not even that bad the truck isn't that close i've had much worse, and as stated at least it's on your passenger side.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by c0ok0o,Apr 6 2009, 10:28 PM
Haha, I saw a Mexican guy (no offense) with a Chevy truck with this wing on his truck bed cover! I was like
Old 04-06-2009, 11:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is one ugly wing..., Looks sorta like the Hundai one...,
Old 04-06-2009, 11:42 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

WTF IS THAT WING.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:09 AM

the ONLY reponse to the above image is....

Quick Reply: This is why I dislike parking @ my job..