S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Aerodrome Fall Drive

Old 09-08-2013, 02:47 PM

Received 354 Likes on 217 Posts
Default Aerodrome Fall Drive

Join us! Duchess county is beautiful in the Fall!
The new date for the Aerodrome drive will be Saturday Sept. 21st with a rain date of Saturday Sept. 28th. Drive route is laid out and it's a good one! My brother-in-law has put together a great route and lunch venue. this is getting towards the end of our driving season so please take advantage of the opportunity. The air shows are a memorable experience.

Go here for info-I think you will be impressed! http://www.oldrhinebeck.org/

In: Headchef,Fasting,Foulone,riggit tony+1,Riche,Trapper(Paul+1),jacount,Whitelightnin g,jsenclusers
Old 09-09-2013, 04:26 AM

Received 1,415 Likes on 768 Posts

Originally Posted by Headchef
The new date for the Aerodrome drive will be Saturday Sept. 21st with a rain date of Saturday Sept. 28th. Drive route is laid out and it's a good one! My brother-in-law has put together a great route and lunch venue. this is getting towards the end of our driving season so please take advantage of the opportunity. The air shows are a memorable experience.

In: Headchef,Fasting,Foulone,riggit tony+1,Riche,Trapper(Paul+1),jacount,Whitelightnin g,jsenclusers
I might be interested in this, since I have always wanted to go see the Rhinebeck show. Could you provide a few details about the drive: where (and when) does it start, etc?

I have a feeling that making it to the drive would require an over-night stay for me, so I would also consider meeting you guys at the air-show. Please let me know the particulars.

Thanks!
Old 09-09-2013, 01:00 PM

Received 354 Likes on 217 Posts

Originally Posted by jukngene
Originally Posted by Headchef' timestamp='1378680458' post='22767679

I might be interested in this, since I have always wanted to go see the Rhinebeck show. Could you provide a few details about the drive: where (and when) does it start, etc?

I have a feeling that making it to the drive would require an over-night stay for me, so I would also consider meeting you guys at the air-show. Please let me know the particulars.

Thanks!
Gene we will be meeting up in the morning then heading out on the drive. Drive will be about an hour and a half to two hours ending at the museum ( Aerodrome). The air show is at 2pm but the museum is open earlier.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by jukngene' timestamp='1378729604' post='22768279
[quote name='Headchef' timestamp='1378680458' post='22767679']

Thanks!
Gene we will be meeting up in the morning then heading out on the drive. Drive will be about an hour and a half to two hours ending at the museum ( Aerodrome). The air show is at 2pm but the museum is open earlier.
[/quote]

So the meet-up location is secret?

Old 09-16-2013, 11:56 AM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

We're still planning on doing this. Where and when are we going to meet....???
Old 09-16-2013, 12:08 PM

Rendezvous point is Dunkin Donuts at 6734 Rt.9 in Rhinebeck at 10am. on Sat. 9/21 (weather permitting). The Dunkin Donuts is located in a Stop N Shop plaza.

Originally Posted by trapper
See Headchef's post on Upstate thread above. That's all I know and where I plan to be.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:24 PM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by jukngene
Originally Posted by Headchef' timestamp='1378862392' post='22771916
Rendezvous point is Dunkin Donuts at 6734 Rt.9 in Rhinebeck at 10am. on Sat. 9/21 (weather permitting). The Dunkin Donuts is located in a Stop N Shop plaza.

Originally Posted by trapper
See Headchef's post on Upstate thread above. That's all I know and where I plan to be.
Thanks Gene.