S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Bill, What's the latest word on the MKIII?

Old 03-14-2007, 05:32 PM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by S1997' date='Mar 14 2007, 06:37 AM
Bill, I have never been able to bulkupload, either. The easiest way to upload pics, I think, is to drag them one by one over onto your Desktop, and then upload them into your albums from there, using Brouse. It goes pretty fast even if you upload single pics at a time.

BTW I saw a cobweb covered Austin Healey with ancient wire wheels on blocks outside a body shop a few days ago. That got me to thinking that it might be fun to start a restoration project in my garage. Did you start from scratch like that, or was the MKIII in fair condition in the beginning? I have lots of patience and am mechanically inclined. Am I asking for more than I could ever handle? Would you come down and Help?
(Misery loves company)

Jim, that's great news. Yes! My car was just like the one you described. It had not been on the road for decades. If yours is in Texas it might be a lot better. Check the body structure for rust. A solid car will save you thousands in restoration costs. YES! You can restor the car yourself with nothing but a Craftsman socket set and a butter knife. Will I help? Sure. We Healey owners will show up at a moments notice to help a fellow member, all at our own expense. Good luck Jim. I'm sure you will enjoy this experience.