S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

G-rod at the beach

Old 01-02-2013, 03:54 AM

Received 733 Likes on 448 Posts

Originally Posted by MsPerky
Not that town - it's a drinking town with a fishing problem.
tru dat!
Old 01-03-2013, 07:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beautiful shot you ladies on the beach. I wish I knew Angela was going to be there I would have driven up. Wish you both the very best for the next year.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:21 AM

Great pics, thanks!

Val, I was surprised by the starfish pic. Have never seen one up close and personal. (only in aquariums)
Old 01-03-2013, 01:03 PM
Former Moderator

Received 620 Likes on 376 Posts

The photo of you two is great! Hope to see you guys at SF!
Old 01-04-2013, 11:35 AM

Received 733 Likes on 448 Posts

Took Miss Angela to the airport this morning and spoke with her a while ago. She's back home. :sniff: We realllllly enjoyed our extremely leisure visit. We ate a little too much, sat around and laughed/talked in our jammies, and just had a great time. We went to a nice restaurant for dinner with my daughter (who was our chauffer) last night and a great time was had by all. It was a super nice visit and we all enjoyed it. I think Miss Angela could live quite well down here in the "S"low country.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:34 PM

Received 5,096 Likes on 3,073 Posts

Sounds like you two had a good time.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:46 AM

A good time is putting it mildly. Our Val and Jim have got to be the greatest hostess/host this side of the Mississippi. I was waited on hand and foot, fed 3 gourmet meals a day, listened to some great classical music, laughed until I hurt, drinks by the fireplace, conversations in their bedroom even, drove their big Jeep (reluctantly), singing down the road at the top of our lungs with the top down , talking nuclear physics with Jim (lol) who put on a great demonstration with his nuclear fusion beads prop (fascinating), slept late without feeling guilty, got taken out to dinner, got yet another tour of the area, oh, and did I mention laughed 'til my sides couldn't take anymore.

Just a wonderful time all around. The highlight though was when she pulled out some of mother's old piano music books from back in the day. I laughed, cried, sympathized with with what her mother wrote, and spent the rest of the time studying the old music and teaching comments. Even learned a few new things about how they taught/learned in those days. I was in hog heaven!!! (can I come back?)

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Val and Jim for a wonderful visit and your great hospitality. Did I ask if I can come back? lol That plane ride was only 1 1/2 hours, if that. I can be there by Seriously though, thanks for making me feel so special.

Greetings and best wishes to everybody if I don't get a chance to get back on any time soon.

PS: Vyk honey, all you have to do is drive to your nearest airport to pick me up, not hundreds of miles to MB or thousands of miles to CO. lol lol
Old 01-11-2013, 04:38 AM

Received 2,592 Likes on 1,563 Posts

Originally Posted by valentine
Why is it whenever I go to the beach I never see beauties like these?
Old 01-11-2013, 04:51 AM

Still the silver-tongued I see there, Scoot! Gee, I wish I still had time to play with you guys. I miss you all. And where is/how my Maury?
Old 01-22-2013, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Grannyrod
Still the silver-tongued I see there, Scoot! Gee, I wish I still had time to play with you guys. I miss you all. And where is/how my Maury?

I am sure I speak for all us; we miss you, hope to see you at spring fling.

Quick Reply: G-rod at the beach