S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

It's Partytime..... OhioRacer, come on down!!!!!

Old 02-10-2004, 03:22 PM

Received 747 Likes on 454 Posts

Originally posted by VA S2K
cutey-pie!!! Where in the world have you been -- WOW -- hope you do make it. It'll be nice to see you again (its been a looooooonnnnggg time since October!!!) I'll cast my vintage vote for you to come along!!!

Annnnnddd, Skip -- +1 and I really look forward to a little "face time" with you and your _+1 as well! You two are often in our thoughts -- hope all is well. Now, let's do a special little that weather will permit us all to travel (however, 100 miles is not too far to see our new/old friends, now is it? )
Old 02-10-2004, 05:22 PM

Received 1,423 Likes on 1,115 Posts

Wish I could be there. It sounds like a great mid-winter get together.
Old 02-10-2004, 06:36 PM

Received 1,477 Likes on 794 Posts

Depending upon how Bea's doing then, we may make the 3 1/2 hour drive to Richmond. It'll be nice seeing some old and new faces. Will we be going to the Tobacco Company, perchance?
Old 02-10-2004, 11:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by OhioRacer
I'm not real excited about driving that far for only 2 days

Old 02-11-2004, 02:48 AM

Received 747 Likes on 454 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CHIX RULE
Old 02-11-2004, 03:48 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

For those of you who are single, I'd like to add another item to the agenda. We need a seminar on teaching me to be single. I'm serious. I haven't been single since July 18, 1980...a loooooooong time ago. Times have changed. Society is built for married couples. I mean...look at the newspaper...tons of Valentines Day ads. Geez...

How do you act? What do you do? How do you fill your time? I organized my day so that it revolved around 1) husband, 2) father, 3) employer, two of which are toast. You're talking to someone who's never had hobbies and isn't really interested in them due to lack of patience. So, one of you "singles" put together an agenda and workbook and teach me.
Old 02-11-2004, 03:52 AM

Received 2,683 Likes on 1,607 Posts

Well, I've got quite a bit of experience but won't be in Richmond.
Old 02-11-2004, 11:27 AM

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by grannyrod
Guess who's coming to town?
Old 02-12-2004, 08:18 AM

This could be a wild and crazy bunch. Some of us are suffering from cabin fever, S-withdrawal AND S.A.D so come at your own risk, but do come! Anything might /can/will happen if we pull this off. Uh-oh!

We're still firming things up and hoping for the best. Stay tuned.
Old 02-13-2004, 08:16 AM

Ok guys and lovely 'suthern women' here is the location I have selected for the Sunday meeting and eating place on February 22nd around 12:00 noon. (Directions to follow) Or we may meet up at a central location and caravan.

I hope everyone will be able to find something tasty on this menu that will suit their dietary requirements (or liquid refreshments ). They have a room for us in the back so we won't have to worry about bothering the other patrons and can wander around as we please. I'll ride downtown next week to make the arrangements but I need to know how many of you will be coming to town for Carmen's 'Road Trip' and lunch event!!! Please post or PM me how many in your party.

Here is the web site if you would like to check out the menu and post any comments or suggestions you may have. http://www.capitalalehouse.com/

I am not putting together a drive for this event, since several of you will be coming from out of town - you have indicated your interest in spending time as a group socializing instead of spending more time driving. I hope this is ok with everyone since the weather isn't 'top down' this time of year anyway - but spring is just around the corner.

If the out-of-towners need hotel recommendations I can provide those for you and we will also be going out Saturday night to a location not determined yet....

Looking forward to seeing everyone again - seems like it's been a LONG winter!!!

Quick Reply: It's Partytime..... OhioRacer, come on down!!!!!