S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Joke of the Day Part II Vintage Style

Old 12-06-2011, 10:15 AM

Received 459 Likes on 271 Posts

Last night, I was sitting in a bar with my best friend. I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend, "That's us in 10 years."

He said, "That's a mirror, dumb a$$!"
Old 12-06-2011, 11:27 AM

Received 705 Likes on 477 Posts

A man calls 911 and says "I think my wife is dead". The operator says "How do you know". He says the sex is about the same but the ironing is piling up.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:03 AM
Former Moderator

Received 610 Likes on 373 Posts

Christmas lights in Texas ...

Old 12-07-2011, 12:42 PM

Received 459 Likes on 271 Posts

This is the story of a blonde flying in a two-seater airplane with just the pilot.

He suddenly has a heart attack and dies. She frantically calls a May Day:

"May Day! May Day! Help me! Help me! My pilot had a heart attack and is dead. And I don't know how to fly. Help me! Please help me!"

All of a sudden she hears a voice over the radio saying:

"This is the tower. I have received your message and I will talk you through it. I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem. Now, just relax. Everything will be fine! Now give me your height and position."

She says, "I'm 5'4" and I'm in the front seat."

There is a pause and then, "O.K." says the voice from the tower. "Repeat after me: Our Father. . . Who art in Heaven. . . .."
Old 12-20-2011, 07:30 AM

Received 4,960 Likes on 3,005 Posts

** Adult Truths ***

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories.

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.

14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.

17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said? (That one hit too close to home!)

20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!

21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Jeans? Jeans never get dirty, and you can wear them forever...

22. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.

24. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important. Ladies quit Laughing!

25. People who forward any e-mail without deleting the tons of previous recipients should be tarred and feathered.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:57 PM

Received 705 Likes on 477 Posts

A group of 12 priests were subjected to taking a final test before being ordained. The bishop instructed all of the priests to strip down naked and then gave each of them a bell attached to a piece of string. He told all 12 to tie the string around their weenie. Then he summoned a gorgeous naked blonde to parade in front of them. He stated that if anyones bell rang it would mean that he is not worthy of entering into the order. Everything was quiet until the blonde got to the last priest, Carlo. Carlo's bell rang uncontrollably to the point where it became detached from his weenie and fell near the garden. Carlo bent over to retrieve it and 11 bells stated ringing uncontrollably!!!
Old 01-09-2012, 02:57 PM

Received 1,104 Likes on 700 Posts

A US Air Force C-130 was scheduled to leave Thule Air Base, Greenland, at midnight. During the pilot's pre-flight check, he discovers that the latrine holding tank is full from the last flight so an airman who was off duty is called out to take care of it. The young man makes his way to the aircraft only to find that the latrine pump truck has been left outdoors and is frozen solid, so he must find another one in the hangar, which takes even more time.

He returns to the aircraft and is less than enthusiastic about what he has to do. Nevertheless, he goes about the pumping job deliberately and carefully and slowly so as not to risk criticism later.

As he's leaving the plane, the pilot says, "Son, your attitude and performance has caused this flight to be late and I'm going to personally see to it that you are not just reprimanded but punished."

Shivering in the cold, his task finished, he takes a deep breath, stands tall and says, "Sir, with all due respect, I'm not your son. I'm an Airman in the United States Air Force. I've been in Thule, Greenland, for 11 months without leave. I have one stripe. It's -40 degrees, and my job is to pump shit out of an aircraft. Now, just exactly what form of punishment did you have in mind?"
Old 01-10-2012, 07:30 AM

Received 158 Likes on 143 Posts

"Doc, you've gotta help me! My wife just isn't interested in sex anymore. Haven't you got a pill or something I can give her?"

"Look, I can't prescribe..."

"Doc, we've been friends for years. Have you ever seen me this upset? I'm desperate! I can't think; I can't concentrate; my life is going utterly to hell! You've got to help me."

The doctor opens his desk drawer and removes a small bottle of pills. "Ordinarily, I wouldn't do this. These are experimental; the tests so far indicate that they're VERY powerful. Don't give her more than ONE, understand? Just ONE."

"I don't know, doc; she's awfully cold..."

"One. No more. In her coffee. Okay?"

"Um... okay."

He thanks the doc and heads for home where his wife has dinner waiting. When dinner is finished, she goes to the kitchen to bring dessert. He pulls the pills from his pocket and drops one into his wife's coffee. He thinks for a moment, hesitates, then drops in a second pill. And then he begins to worry. The doctor did say they were powerful.

Then an inspiration strikes... he drops one pill into his own coffee. His wife returns and they enjoy their dessert and coffee. Sure enough, a few minutes after they finish, his wife shudders a little, sighs deeply and heavily, and a strange look enters her eyes.

In a near-whisper and in a tone of voice he has never heard her use before, she looks at him seductively and says, "I need a man... Right now!!"

His eyes glitter, and his hands tremble as he replies, "Me too..."
Old 01-10-2012, 07:32 AM

A man is in his front yard attempting to fly a kite with his son. However, every time the kite gets up into the air, it comes crashing back down.

This goes on for a while, when his wife sticks her head out of the front door and yells, "You need more tail."

The father turns to his son and says, "Son, I'll never understand your mother. Yesterday, I told her I needed more tail, and she told me to go fly a kite!"
Old 01-10-2012, 07:33 AM

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. 'Human beings are the only animals that stutter', she says.

A little girl raises her hand. 'I had a kitty-cat who stuttered', she volunteered.

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

'Well', she began, 'I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!'

'That must've been scary', said the teacher.

'It sure was', said the little girl. 'My kitty raised his back, went 'Fffff, Fffff, Fffff'

...And before he could say 'F*ck', the Rottweiler ate him!'

The teacher wet her pants laughing.......