S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Odds and Ends Vintage Photos IX

Old 05-30-2013, 05:39 PM

Received 2,798 Likes on 1,639 Posts

Originally Posted by dlq04
Originally Posted by Lainey' timestamp='1369963485' post='22577226
Dave, that is a great pic! I think it was set up just for Grandpa!

When will you be visiting them next? She's adorable!!!
Two weeks. We are meeting in NC at a national MGA meet. Then we're all going to northern MI. So yo'all get a break from my posts for most of June.
I'll miss ya! Enjoy the family time. Spoil that little one!!
Old 05-31-2013, 01:44 AM

Received 729 Likes on 446 Posts

I'll miss you too, Dave. That little grandbaby is just adorable.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:13 AM

Received 2,618 Likes on 1,583 Posts

Yay for miracle kids...my nephew was one and he is about to turn 25!
Old 06-03-2013, 03:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OMG, I'm laughing so hard I can't stop...

Ganzo, my big pure breed Maine Coon Cat, he went in today for his bath. His coat got away from me, he had some matting around his rear legs and butt and it was too much for me to handle as he is no big fan of brushing, and no way was I going to stress him out or hurt him. Sooooooo, I took him to a vet/groomer that I have used before for bathing, they specializes in just cats, no dogs allowed. When they asked me what I wanted I said "I don't know, you look him over and do what you think is best, you're the cat experts". Well they looked him over and said "yup, he really needs a good complete shave". Well I was thinking today that when I picked him up tonight he would look like crap, I love my big long haired kitty. Well, never in a million year did I think it would be funny, I figured it would just be sad...

Let me just add this before I get to the pic, 25.6 lbs, and they said he is in great shape for a 9-year old neutered male, not overweight at all, just a flat out big asss kitty. So, are you ready to have a good giggle? They call it the Lion cut

I'll get more pics in the next couple day, tonight he is just so spastic and happy to be home from his crazy day he is not sitting still for anything. He just looks so much like a Lion now I just can't stop laughing, not sad at all, just funny as hell, and I'm sure, this will be his coolest summer ever. And his tail, that just pushes me over the edge, along with his mane...
Old 06-03-2013, 03:14 PM

Received 2,618 Likes on 1,583 Posts

He really does look like one!
Old 06-03-2013, 03:27 PM

Received 924 Likes on 544 Posts

Congratulations!

Cute baby!

He looks to be deep in thought.

Originally Posted by Scooterboy
Our new grandson

Mason Christopher
Old 06-03-2013, 03:29 PM

Received 924 Likes on 544 Posts

Another cutie!

Enjoy the time with your family.

Originally Posted by dlq04
Maybe we should rename this The Baby Thread. But for some strange reason I can't help but enjoy this latest picture of my grand daughter.

Old 06-03-2013, 04:22 PM

Received 3,030 Likes on 1,680 Posts

Scoots and dlq, those are fine looking grand children! Oh my!
Old 06-03-2013, 08:25 PM

Received 5,030 Likes on 3,037 Posts

Originally Posted by Triple-H
Love the circus cat look.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:37 AM

Received 729 Likes on 446 Posts

Originally Posted by Triple-H
OMG, I'm laughing so hard I can't stop...

Ganzo, my big pure breed Maine Coon Cat, he went in today for his bath. His coat got away from me, he had some matting around his rear legs and butt and it was too much for me to handle as he is no big fan of brushing, and no way was I going to stress him out or hurt him. Sooooooo, I took him to a vet/groomer that I have used before for bathing, they specializes in just cats, no dogs allowed. When they asked me what I wanted I said "I don't know, you look him over and do what you think is best, you're the cat experts". Well they looked him over and said "yup, he really needs a good complete shave". Well I was thinking today that when I picked him up tonight he would look like crap, I love my big long haired kitty. Well, never in a million year did I think it would be funny, I figured it would just be sad...

Let me just add this before I get to the pic, 25.6 lbs, and they said he is in great shape for a 9-year old neutered male, not overweight at all, just a flat out big asss kitty. So, are you ready to have a good giggle? They call it the Lion cut

I'll get more pics in the next couple day, tonight he is just so spastic and happy to be home from his crazy day he is not sitting still for anything. He just looks so much like a Lion now I just can't stop laughing, not sad at all, just funny as hell, and I'm sure, this will be his coolest summer ever. And his tail, that just pushes me over the edge, along with his mane...
Love him!!!!! more, more, more!

Quick Reply: Odds and Ends Vintage Photos IX