San Diego S2000 Owners San Diego and Imperial County S2000 Owners Community meets, events and discussions.

Las Vegas

Old 06-28-2005, 11:17 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Las Vegas

I thought I'd start a new thread for those who are going to discuss any plans, suggestions or last minute ideas/changes.

My plans are to: gamble, drink, check out shows, cruise around, swim in the pool, eat, sleep. In that order...... j/k!

Ella and I enjoy shows and eating the most..... when it comes time for gambling she's a slot machine fan.....so I don't see her for an hour until she asks me for more $$..

I'll be spending most of my "free time" on the table games... every now and then I'll play a slot machine. My all time favorite is playing roulette with a in my hand... you get to scream and yell, get drunk and handle chips all at the same time...

None of the shows on our schedule have been confirmed so please speak up if there is something you want to see....

I will be checking out some more show possibilities through out the week. Please chime in with any last minute suggestions. I'm trying to keep within everyones budget so we don't leave anyone out.

Most importantly is that we want everyone to enjoy themselves....win a little $$ and have some good memories.....
Old 06-28-2005, 11:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds all good to me.

We have to take Ruby to doggie hotel at 0700 on Friday. Are we still on meeting at 0800 for breakfast? After breakfast drive like hell to Las Vegas?

We are staying for a week.

Nita
Old 06-28-2005, 10:48 PM

Hey those signed up for Folies Bergere Sat. night are good to go right!?

IF anyone else wants to go PM please!! One more and we get a group discount!!!!!

Patricia
Old 07-03-2005, 11:28 AM

Reminder to bring a collared shirt and nice pants (for the guys). Dinner on "top of the world" Statosphere has a dress code.

Here's a link to the dress code...

http://www.stratospherehotel.com/stratosph...restaurant.html

Make sure you take the time to read the first page of the original thread..
Old 07-04-2005, 03:25 PM

so tim did u set up any meets with the vegas crew i dont see a thread in vegas forum or anything just curious- dave
Old 07-05-2005, 02:35 AM
Former Moderator

[QUOTE=krazydave2000,Jul 4 2005, 03:25 PM] so tim did u set up any meets with the vegas crew
Old 07-05-2005, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by KrazyKarim,Jul 5 2005, 02:35 AM
I'll figure some stuff out for Sat and find a place for the friday car wash tomarrow and post back tomarrow night

For the night time fun (clubs, strip clubs, etc) try to get an idea of what places you want to hit. There are some good clubs in your area (Pure, OPM, Drais, Light, and numerous strip clubs) but some of the night clubs will be harder to get into on a Sat night w/o hitting the host or doorman with some cash or having a group of girls with us. Or we'll have to get there really early.
Friday's car wash site is important.....we'll talk nightclubs at the car wash...

Some of the crew is still single so they'll wander out... the rest of us will live vicariously through their stories...
Old 07-05-2005, 09:10 AM

I'm still down to go to Folies Bergere, i'm still trying to convince luke though. I can't wait!!! Hey tim if i give u money can u play for me? I've heard nothing but compelling stories detailing ur mastery of roulette (is a roulette a female version of a roul?)

l8,
jeff
Old 07-05-2005, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Bigeggroll,Jul 5 2005, 09:10 AM
I'm still down to go to Folies Bergere, i'm still trying to convince luke though. I can't wait!!! Hey tim if i give u money can u play for me? I've heard nothing but compelling stories detailing ur mastery of roulette (is a roulette a female version of a roul?)

l8,
jeff
Yeah.....I've mastered Roulette......but note to self.....don't gamble with Liem... he always has to be different!! ......j/k!

Everyone for themselves on this trip Jeff....
Old 07-05-2005, 10:43 AM

You guys have a safe drive to vegas. Wish I could have joined...

Quick Reply: Las Vegas