Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

BUYERS BEWARE! SWIFBBOY

Old 05-21-2013, 09:13 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

sucks bro. did you get it resolved?
Old 05-22-2013, 05:04 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Nope. I offered to bargain with him where he would only send me 50$ back and I'd call it good and remove this thread and my other postings on FB about him. No dice...

Pretty stupid.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:17 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LOL that is pretty bad...and $50 back seems fair to me. Sorry about that
Old 05-22-2013, 06:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SkateForGirl
The seller photoshopped those pictures for sure. Armor all or 303 won't make it that dark. I have scratches like that on the plastic behind the seats from pulling the seats once and nothing I've used even darkened it slightly.
goes to show that you have no idea what you are talking about. here is a screenshot of my camera roll from my iphone that i just took. the pics are the same right from the lens of my iphone camera. and there is nothing applied to the console either. it would be much more shiny if so.

Originally Posted by jordanksartell
Nope. I offered to bargain with him where he would only send me 50$ back and I'd call it good and remove this thread and my other postings on FB about him. No dice... Pretty stupid.
no pretty stupid is acting like a complete jerk and expecting to make progress with getting a resolution..... which you never attempted to do before A)taking the console apart. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT IF YOU WERENT HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU GOT?????? and B)acting like a 3 year old. and when you found you had no course of action, then you asked me to resolve it????.... no, that is Pretty stupid.

Originally Posted by clarkster009
LOL that is pretty bad...and $50 back seems fair to me. Sorry about that
i would have worked with him if he had not taken it apart first and just come to me in the beginning asking for a resolution. BUT HE DIDNT! so he will get no sympathy from me.

ALSO, you guys were not witnesses to the complete 3 year old tantrum he had on the facebook s2000 parts swap thread. this is why i am not working with him. there were plenty of people (who i dont even know) there who agreed that they would not have worked with him either bc he was out of line with the way he handled it from the beginning.

but i will say this, chris dornon who is a mutual friend to both of us got it pretty accurate here.

i now know that i need to pay closer attention to what is assumed when selling a part. i have def learned my lesson there. and moving forward i will be 1000% sure that there is no question as to what is being conveyed. IE like when i said "i thought about sanding the console down myself, but had a spare one, so i didnt want to deal with it." i thought that made it very clear that the console needed to be sanded down and repainted. apparently i was wrong.

hopefully jordan learns a lesson in tact and how to appropriately handle these kind of situations moving forward. you cant act the like a 3 year old and expect someone to want to be willing to work with you. thats not how it works in the real world. you get what you give.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

something else for everyone else to keep in mind here is that i have had well over 100 transactions on this site and never one problem..... its not like im some new member who just popped up and decided to start scamming people.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:02 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I just wanted to post up stating that a resolution has been made on this matter. Chris approached me and asked that rather him sending me the 50$ I had requested, that he send 50$ on both of our behalves to Brandon and Cindy who lost their home and suffered damage to their S2000 in the Oklahoma Tornado. Naturally I agreed and wanted to post up about it. If you wish to help out Brandon and Cindy, the thread can be found here.

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/102...airforcewife8/
Old 05-22-2013, 10:21 AM
Administrator

Received 175 Likes on 140 Posts

I don't even know what to say, other than thank so much.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:23 AM
Site Moderator

Received 2,666 Likes on 1,948 Posts

Glad you guys sorted it out.