Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Group A Motoring

Old 11-04-2012, 08:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Group A Motoring

As stated in the title this is a review of Group A Motoring , which happen to be a sponsor on this forum.

Not having heard about Group A, I decided to call them and discuss my thoughts and concerns on ordering suspension for the s2000. Now mind you I have suspension already on my s2000 that was bought from a sponsor on this site a few years back. Simon at Group A spent a great deal of time with me explaining a few things about current coilovers on the market , which caught me up on some newer companies that are starting to gain popularity. The coilovers I decided to purchase were the Buddy Club N+, and here is where things get really GREAT with these guys. Hands down out of the MANY shops I called Group A's price was anywhere from $100-300 CHEAPER shipped. I decided after a few more days of research on prices and reviews that these were what I wanted, so calling Simon the order process was simple and he again was very helpful. After ordering owen emailed me a invoice along with tracking number. The coilovers took three days to get from Cali to Texas, no problems at all.

Overall these guys have won me over. The pricing, customer service and fast shipping are all reasons anyone would look for in an online transaction.

Thanks Simon again for all your help, I will be passing on the word much as I can!
Old 11-04-2012, 09:27 AM

Thats cool, i was looking into their cr lips and reviews like these deff help.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:49 PM

I too had a pleasant transaction with Simon. I recently purchased a VIS mugen replica hardtop from him and everything that was promised was delivered. https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/975...s/page__st__50
Old 11-05-2012, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by control_freak
Thats cool, i was looking into their cr lips and reviews like these deff help.
No problem, the whole idea of the post was to give people an idea of what they can expect from these guys. Great company, will be going back forsure.