Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Official BAD guy thread

Old 02-19-2007, 11:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

VEZNA31 Had a steering wheel for sale. I agreed to purchase for $89 including shipping and paypal fees. Reasonable price. After I made payment, I never received any tracking numbers, or a followup at least if the package has been sent. This guy took for for $89 worth of pocket change. Does not make sense. Just ship out the part. Anyway, this guy was quick at responding until he received the money. It's sad how people can rip people off. Why can't you just play fair and ship out the part as it has already been paid. Anyway, enough of my blabbering. Watch out for this guy !!!!!
Old 02-22-2007, 01:08 PM

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Don't waste your time with Hostile1. He shows interest all the way until you exchange mailing information, then he just suddenly dissapears and isn't heard from again. He even told me he was sending the money the following day. Never got it. Won't even answer a single PM. What a waste of time.
Old 03-03-2007, 06:38 AM

*****WEBSTORE******

Tell me if i'm wrong. Never really ordered anything online before, but i believe when you do order something. Dont you usually get a tracking number?? Any ways it will be 3 weeks this monday since i've ordered my side skirts from to ship to canada. He said he supposably shipped the parts just the previous monday. Failed to let me know what is going on. I had to keep on asking and harassing. Been trying to get a tracking number off of him, but not replying back to me. I'm not going to say he's ****ed me over yet. BUt i'm start to feel like that's where it's headed.

Give me your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Frank,
Old 03-12-2007, 01:46 PM

Brice Kok at JHPUSA.com

I received a call Feb. 2 from Brice offering to sell me his 2006 AP2 headlights minus bulbs and ballasts. He had seen my request in the WTB forum. He originally wanted $750 and if I wanted to pay via credit card or paypal, an extra 3%. We negotiated until we agreed on $700 shipped with no extra 3%, to be paid via paypal. He gave me an email address of d_lamano@msn.com and I sent the payment at 12:28:53 PST. We speak over the phone and he confirms the payment was received. A week or so go by and I haven't seen the headlights or heard anything back. I call Brice only for him to say that they had not shipped out because he had to wait for the money from Paypal and that he had used his buddy's/co-worker's paypal account. Said he would have it in the next day or so and would ship them very soon. A week or so more goes by and still nothing. I call for him a few times and leave messages because he is not in or not available. Finally, on March 9 I receive a cashier's check for $679 and letter with the following: (this is copied word for word on the typed letter)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 06, 2007

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay on you headlights, but I had decided that I am going to sell the S2 for another. Enclosed is a cashier's check for the amount received:

Headlight Price: $700

Subtract Paypal Fees: 3%

Thanks for you interest but I'm sorry that this deal didn't work out

Brice

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I called him after receiving this and informed him that this was not acceptable. I should not be paying a 3% fee because it was agreed that the headlights were $700 shipped and that is what I sent. He said he didn't feel like he should refund me $700 because that's all he got from his friend who's paypal account he used. I gave him several opportunites to make amends and I informed him I would post here, and on other forums, if he didn't return the $21 balance. I asked him several times if he would return it, "yes or no," and he refused to answer and just kept saying he didn't receive $700 just the $679 and that he didn't feel he should lose double. After asking several times and getting the same reponse it was quite clear he was only trying to avoid paying for fees he incurred by backing out of the deal and I hung up.

BUYER BEWARE when dealing with BRICE KOK at JHPUSA

NOTE: That this was a personal sale between the two of us and not between myself and JHPUSA.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:26 PM

LOUDES13, is a rude guy to deal with. I Didn't buy a tranny from him recently because His second response he called me a dumbass and to find a better deal all because i said $200. to ship a tranny was expensive and rediculously overpriced. Maybe I was wrong about the shipping but responding with a comment of "no more pm's dumbass", was uncalled for. Because of a smart ass response like that I will tell all my friends not to deal with him because if you have a simple misunderstanding, who knows what will happen.

LOUDES13
Old 03-14-2007, 07:21 AM

[quote name='S2sizzle' date='Mar 3 2007, 07:38 AM'] *****WEBSTORE******

Tell me if i'm wrong.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:41 AM

Avoid business with
EG-B18cR.

We agreed on a price for the product I was selling on the 10th.

Him: ill give you 400 shipped

Me: Will you go 450? I paid 600 for it and never got to use it

Him: ill split it with you 425

Me: Sold, send payment to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me about 4 days later: awaiting your payment EG

No response so I send this on the 18th.
I'm revoking the sale for failure to reply, please get back to me before I leave negative feedback in the appropriate thread. I want you to have a chance to explain why there was no response a week after agreeing on a price.

I wouldn't get used to doing business like this here. My item is being sold to someone else...

Then I get this gem of a reply within an hour of sending the prior PM, so I feel there was ample oppurtunity to reply.

I replied telling him I would include this latest message and I was suprised by the sudden speed of his responses, made my post, then this comes later

Him:
yea im off on sundays and I just got on my computer, go ahead and post the message, we never had a binding agreement and for you to bitch at me about not responding is childish. I was more concerned about my father and my job rather than a turbo I was trying to buy. The way I have always sold things is the first person with the money gets it, I dont hold it for people I meet on the internet. I never said I was sending the money I just agreed on your price, I was going to let you know if I was going to buy it. I hope you post this message as well.

That is all
Old 03-18-2007, 03:41 PM

[quote name='Tyraid2K' date='Mar 18 2007, 11:41 AM'] Avoid business with
EG-B18cR.

We agreed on a price for the product I was selling on the 10th.

ill split it with you 425
Old 03-18-2007, 04:24 PM

^^^
I can see how you made the mistake
He offered 400, I asked 450, then he said "split it with you 425" I replied with a simple "sold" and my paypal address...

I think you confused who sent the messages, I'll try to clear it up
Old 03-18-2007, 04:27 PM
TB

I think its confusing because you dont have listed who said what....just QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE, and I see no "sold" anywhere.

Good luck man

Quick Reply: Official BAD guy thread