Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Official BAD guy thread

Old 05-11-2007, 01:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

evilchipmunk

we arranged to exchange his turbo kit for my comptech kit and he did not follow threw. it has been a couple weeks now and he has yet to pm me a tracking number but has let me know that he has recieved my kit and will be shipping his out. not very easy to get a hold of and wont return my calls. he told me the kit went out over a week and a half ago. still nothing. can anyone vouch for him?

-Blake
Old 05-14-2007, 08:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I found an ad in the Toronto forsale section on a Comptech header and cat-back. The person posting the ad goes by the name of KnifeEdge. KnifeEdge's real name is Dominic, and to be fair, he was very straight up and honest.

It's his brother you have to worry about. His brother goes by the name of "John"; but according to Dominc, he rarely gives out his real name.

KE listed a set of Comptech header and catback for sale earlier this morning for a VERY good price. In hindsight, the price was so good, I should've suspected something. Got the money tonight and completed the transaction; as I picked it up and drove home, something in the back of my head told me something isn't right about the whole setup. The catback came in 3 pieces.

So I got home, and took a look at the catback exhaust. Sure enough, the flange where it was supposed to meet the B-pipe was cut in half (therefore separating the catback into 2 pieces); you can tell it's been cut because whoever cut it didn't clean out the metal debris, nor deburred the edge of the flange after the cut. I called Dominic immediately to find his whereabouts and demanded my money back. He complied. The poor kid didn't even know he was being suckered by his own brother.

I don't know where they live, but John's contact cell number is 647-818-1818; he told me he lives in the Richmond Hill area. John also has a S13, so if any of you guys know of anyone who drives one, do spread the word about this. "John" told me he needed the money from the Comptech sale to pay off the bill on his own exhaust; therefore, I firmly believed that if I had paid John instead of Dominic, there was no way in a month of Sundays would I ever see my money back.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:30 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

if lookz kill

I purchased an iPod from "if looz kill" from the following thread with the intent to give it to my g/f as she really wanted an iPod. I figured it was inexpensive and according to him worked, so I would purchase it.

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showt...=487592&hl=ipod

I PMed him and sent payment right away on May 8th. He shipped it out on the 8th and I got it on the 10th. It was wrapped up in a DIRTY and SMELLY rag within a small envelope. The postage said something to the effect of $0.20 or something to that nature, so he obviously didn't spend the $ to send it correctly. I PMed him letting him know that when I tried to turn it on for the 1st time, I got a "sad Mac" which is a sad face on the ipod. Apparently this is a pretty common problem and means that the ipod is broken.

He PMs me back on the 11th stating that there is no way it could be broken and suggests that I try to reflash it or "shake the hardrive" which means that I would need to open the iPod and take the hardrive out. I told him that I would try reflashing, but wouldn't open up the iPod as I purchased an iPod in working condition and didn't feel comfortable opening it up.

I tried reflashing it without any luck, so I PM him on the 11th letting him know the reflashing didn't work and I want a refund and asked where to send the iPod back to. No reply, so I PMed him on the 15th. No reply, so I PM him again letting him know that I am annoyed and want a refund. He finally replies today stating, "I don't know what to say. I didn't sell you anything broken, and I can't offer you a refund. The picture I put up before I sold it to you shows that the ipod was working when it was shipped out to you."

I am going to file a claim with PayPal and let them decide whether I should get my money back.

Moral of the story: BEWARE OF "IF LOOKZ KILL"
Old 05-16-2007, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Ro_Ja Boy,May 16 2007, 01:30 PM
if lookz kill

I purchased an iPod from "if looz kill" from the following thread with the intent to give it to my g/f as she really wanted an iPod. I figured it was inexpensive and according to him worked, so I would purchase it.

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.ph...487592&hl=ipod

I PMed him and sent payment right away on May 8th. He shipped it out on the 8th and I got it on the 10th. It was wrapped up in a DIRTY and SMELLY rag within a small envelope. The postage said something to the effect of $0.20 or something to that nature, so he obviously didn't spend the $ to send it correctly. I PMed him letting him know that when I tried to turn it on for the 1st time, I got a "sad Mac" which is a sad face on the ipod. Apparently this is a pretty common problem and means that the ipod is broken.

He PMs me back on the 11th stating that there is no way it could be broken and suggests that I try to reflash it or "shake the hardrive" which means that I would need to open the iPod and take the hardrive out. I told him that I would try reflashing, but wouldn't open up the iPod as I purchased an iPod in working condition and didn't feel comfortable opening it up.

I tried reflashing it without any luck, so I PM him on the 11th letting him know the reflashing didn't work and I want a refund and asked where to send the iPod back to. No reply, so I PMed him on the 15th. No reply, so I PM him again letting him know that I am annoyed and want a refund. He finally replies today stating, "I don't know what to say. I didn't sell you anything broken, and I can't offer you a refund. The picture I put up before I sold it to you shows that the ipod was working when it was shipped out to you."

I am going to file a claim with PayPal and let them decide whether I should get my money back.

Moral of the story: BEWARE OF "IF LOOKZ KILL"
Hey Ryan

That link goes to default page.

you should fix it
Old 05-16-2007, 01:47 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks bro! I updated it.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:10 PM

Ryan,

If you can get the purchase receipt from him, Apple will exchange it for you. The only thing I am concerned is that iPod mini is an old one and it might not be covered under warranty.

BTW, PayPal is useless if the transaction was not over eBay. They don't care if you lost a fortune
Old 05-22-2007, 01:38 PM
Community Organizer

Received 670 Likes on 423 Posts

bcs2000

Bought a diff from him, paid promptly, then after a week he said he was having trouble with his shipping company and that is the last I heard from him. Will not return any PMs or emails anymore.

Update: Did eventually ship the diff, but took 2.5 weeks.

Update #2: Package was poorly packed and diff arrived very broken...
Old 05-26-2007, 03:18 PM

ChefJ

Paid 2 weeks ago for sub and sub box. Have not sent it and will not respond to multiple PM's!
Old 05-26-2007, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by zo0mmike,May 26 2007, 03:18 PM
ChefJ

Paid 2 weeks ago for sub and sub box. Have not sent it and will not respond to multiple PM's!
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showt...&#entry10640391

He said he already shipped it. Check thread above.
Old 05-26-2007, 06:28 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by zo0mmike,May 26 2007, 03:18 PM
ChefJ

Package was sent. Don't try and defame my good name. I have many people that can vouch for me on here.

Quick Reply: Official BAD guy thread