S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Seller Feedback (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/seller-feedback-217/)
-   -   THmotorsports Official Feedback Thread (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/seller-feedback-217/thmotorsports-official-feedback-thread-1069297/)

raz0rbladez909 04-10-2012 09:38 AM

THmotorsports Official Feedback Thread

Hey guys,

I just noticed that THMotorsports is a site sponsor on here, and since I have had good experiences with them in the past, I figured I'd give them another shot since I was in the market for an exhaust. I got in touch with Johnathon who is their representative on here, and had some questions regarding specific items that I was considering and he was very knowledgable and professional throughout. They also have some of the best prices that I've seen or recieved from other vendors on the forum. I had been torn between the HKS Hi-Power Single and the Berk headerback single, and both of them had AWESOME pricing on them, not to mention free shipping as well. I ended up going with the HKS as I wanted to be able to deal with smog without having to remove the exhaust since I live in California. But besides that I wanted to share my positive experience I had once again with THMotorsports, just like my past experiences I have had with them being apart of my350z and zilvia.net. If you are looking for good deals I wouldn't hesitate to get in touch once again. Also they may not have certain items listed on their website I.E. the Berk Single Exhaust, but if you call anyone of their staff I'm sure they will be able to help you.

Thanks again THMotorsports

THMotorsports 04-10-2012 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 (Post 21594708)
Hey guys,

I just noticed that THMotorsports is a site sponsor on here, and since I have had good experiences with them in the past, I figured I'd give them another shot since I was in the market for an exhaust. I got in touch with Johnathon who is their representative on here, and had some questions regarding specific items that I was considering and he was very knowledgable and professional throughout. They also have some of the best prices that I've seen or recieved from other vendors on the forum. I had been torn between the HKS Hi-Power Single and the Berk headerback single, and both of them had AWESOME pricing on them, not to mention free shipping as well. I ended up going with the HKS as I wanted to be able to deal with smog without having to remove the exhaust since I live in California. But besides that I wanted to share my positive experience I had once again with THMotorsports, just like my past experiences I have had with them being apart of my350z and zilvia.net. If you are looking for good deals I wouldn't hesitate to get in touch once again. Also they may not have certain items listed on their website I.E. the Berk Single Exhaust, but if you call anyone of their staff I'm sure they will be able to help you.

Thanks again THMotorsports

Thanks buddy! Glad I could help. Yes, there is a TON on our site we have access to and isn't listed. BERK is one of them. I'm a huge S2000 engine guru being that I have previously owned a supercharged S2000 and a turbo as well. With that said, glad we could be of service. I personally handle all the s2ki people as a vendor on here. We pride ourselves with the best customer service and THE VERY BEST PRICING on ANYTHING!

Thank you!

raz0rbladez909 04-13-2012 06:30 PM

Just got the exhaust in and it looks amazing!!! No problems with it at all and arrived earlier then it was scheduled for. Thanks again THM I will be going to you as often as I need parts!

THMotorsports 04-17-2012 06:36 AM

Thank you sir!

Let us know! :D

walrus3.0 04-19-2012 11:20 AM

Just bought a clutch kit after a lot of help from Jonathan. The man is very nice and communicates promptly and clearly :) Thumbs up and will be buying again in the future!

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers to good service.

Angelfire 05-17-2012 05:58 PM

Hi guys!

so i was in the market for an exhaust and after much deliberation i settled on the Berk 3" single. i always wanted an exhaust that was loud yet subtle when you want it to be, i dont know exactly how tame this exhaust is under regular driving/acceleration but alot of the guys that have this exhaust say its quiter than one might expect. either way i want a loud exhaust, now that am young i think i can get away with it. so i read on a thread that THMotorsports had a good price for this exhaust shipped, i contacted Jonathan the representative for THM on s2ki and asked him about the price, and a couple of other questions. He is a really helpful guy and genuinely wants to help you, also he is really attentive and responds fast to any PM's a trait in vendors that i think should be #1 overall my buying experience with THMotorsports was great, deff coming back in the future for any other mods i'll want to do to the S. 5 out of 5 service, now am just giddy waiting for my exhaust to get here :argh: haha.

RylisPro 05-30-2012 10:22 PM

I bought my Berk single from THMotorsport awhile back last year
and had a good experience. Straightforward, no BS, I paid in full, they sent me my parts

Definitely would do business again
https://i101.photobucket.com/albums/.../bluethumb.gif

THMotorsports 05-31-2012 01:38 PM

Thanks guys! RylisPro - One of my favorite avatars. An oldie, but a goodie :)

coolberg 06-04-2012 08:51 PM

Last year I purchased an ACT clutch kit from THMotorsports. I shopped around and they had the best price. Delivery was quick. This year I decided my next project would be the brakes. I called THMotorsports to get some pricing on various components I was interested in. I did not realize THMotorsports had representation on the forums. I started talking with the agent and found him to understand the S2000 very well. It turns out by sheer luck I got Johnathon. He thought I had contacted him because of his presence on S2KI. Johnathon was able to help me decide what I needed and although it was the Friday before the Memorial Day long weekend my order was shipped out very fast and I received it in Canada in a matter of a few business days. It was a pleasure dealing with Johnathon and I fully expect to do more business with him and THMotorsports in the future.

Thanks Johnathon!

yeaitsahonda 07-04-2012 06:02 PM

I have placed a few orders with THM and have been happy with all but one. The last order I placed with them was for a Koyo radiator, Koyo radiator cap, and some exhaust wrap. I placed the order and received an email (the next day I believe, which was good and normal for them) with the tracking info when it shipped. The shipment showed up on Friday and I was going to install it that weekend for a track day coming up the next weekend. However, the only items I got were the cap and exhaust wrap. I called them right away to figure out what was going on. After being transferred twice the phone got "disconnected". I called back, was transferred twice, and sat on hold for nearly 50 minutes waiting to talk to somebody. When somebody finally got on the phone he said that the radiator was back ordered at the manufacturer and would be 2-3 weeks. He claimed that there was a note informing me of this in the first email I received with the receipt, but there was not. When I questioned their "In Stock Guarantee" he said that parts were in stock or ship from manufacturer in a very demeaning tone. Almost like saying "Haha, you should have read the small print". Why would you put in big letters "In Stock Guarantee" for a part that you only drop ship? I understand that it says or ships from manufacturer, but I would have been much happier and willing to continue giving them my business if it said "Please call for item availability". I ended up having to go with a radiator from a different manufacturer in order to get it in by my deadline. Had I been asked to call before ordering, or even in an email as I was told I should have gotten, I could have found one elsewhere. After all of this, I could have lived with the radiator mishap but it was the hour long phone call with an impolite person on the other end that sealed the deal for me. I'll be going elsewhere from now on.

David

P.S. I now have a $30 cap with no radiator to put it on because I didn't even want to think about how long of a phone call that would be.

THMotorsports 07-05-2012 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by yeaitsahonda (Post 21834629)
I have placed a few orders with THM and have been happy with all but one. The last order I placed with them was for a Koyo radiator, Koyo radiator cap, and some exhaust wrap. I placed the order and received an email (the next day I believe, which was good and normal for them) with the tracking info when it shipped. The shipment showed up on Friday and I was going to install it that weekend for a track day coming up the next weekend. However, the only items I got were the cap and exhaust wrap. I called them right away to figure out what was going on. After being transferred twice the phone got "disconnected". I called back, was transferred twice, and sat on hold for nearly 50 minutes waiting to talk to somebody. When somebody finally got on the phone he said that the radiator was back ordered at the manufacturer and would be 2-3 weeks. He claimed that there was a note informing me of this in the first email I received with the receipt, but there was not. When I questioned their "In Stock Guarantee" he said that parts were in stock or ship from manufacturer in a very demeaning tone. Almost like saying "Haha, you should have read the small print". Why would you put in big letters "In Stock Guarantee" for a part that you only drop ship? I understand that it says or ships from manufacturer, but I would have been much happier and willing to continue giving them my business if it said "Please call for item availability". I ended up having to go with a radiator from a different manufacturer in order to get it in by my deadline. Had I been asked to call before ordering, or even in an email as I was told I should have gotten, I could have found one elsewhere. After all of this, I could have lived with the radiator mishap but it was the hour long phone call with an impolite person on the other end that sealed the deal for me. I'll be going elsewhere from now on.

David

P.S. I now have a $30 cap with no radiator to put it on because I didn't even want to think about how long of a phone call that would be.

I am very sorry to hear about this experience. This is not how we operate here at THMotorsports. I'm not sure where the communication break down happened, but I really wish you would have reached out to me personally so I could have tailored your experience with THMotorsports specifically for a S2Ki customer. Having a S2000 myself and been in the customer service arena for over 10 years, I can tell you, perception is everything. I have sent you a formal apology on behalf of THMotorsports via PM with also a compensation piece.

Please.... feel free to reach out to me at anytime. My name is Jonathan@THMotorsports and I would be happy to resolve any matter you wish to mend.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jonathan@THMotorsports

yeaitsahonda 07-05-2012 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by THMotorsports (Post 21836991)

Originally Posted by yeaitsahonda' timestamp='1341453772' post='21834629

David

I am very sorry to hear about this experience. This is not how we operate here at THMotorsports. I'm not sure where the communication break down happened, but I really wish you would have reached out to me personally so I could have tailored your experience with THMotorsports specifically for a S2Ki customer. Having a S2000 myself and been in the customer service arena for over 10 years, I can tell you, perception is everything. I have sent you a formal apology on behalf of THMotorsports via PM with also a compensation piece.

Please.... feel free to reach out to me at anytime. My name is Jonathan@THMotorsports and I would be happy to resolve any matter you wish to mend.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jonathan@THMotorsports

:tipwink: Jonathan, thank you for your offer, although it wasn't necessary. A heartfelt apology is enough. As the third generation working for my grandfather's auto repair shop I know how important customer service is. And that is why I was so put off by the phone call. I understand mistakes happen, that's life. But how things like that get handled is what makes the difference.

Unfortunately, at the time, I was unaware of THM being a sponsor here. Now I know and when I need a part from you all I will be sure to get in touch with you personally.

Thanks again for the apology.

David

THMotorsports 07-06-2012 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by yeaitsahonda (Post 21837180)

Originally Posted by THMotorsports' timestamp='1341530818' post='21836991
[quote name='yeaitsahonda' timestamp='1341453772' post='21834629']

David

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jonathan@THMotorsports

:tipwink: Jonathan, thank you for your offer, although it wasn't necessary. A heartfelt apology is enough. As the third generation working for my grandfather's auto repair shop I know how important customer service is. And that is why I was so put off by the phone call. I understand mistakes happen, that's life. But how things like that get handled is what makes the difference.

Unfortunately, at the time, I was unaware of THM being a sponsor here. Now I know and when I need a part from you all I will be sure to get in touch with you personally.

Thanks again for the apology.

David
[/quote]

David,

Not a problem! I would be more than happy to work with you anytime sir!

Thank you.

- Jonathan@THM

s2000maniac 07-17-2012 05:55 AM

Thanks, Jonathan is very helpful! I got my parts fast and cheap!

Mr.60trim 11-28-2012 06:35 PM

Feedback pending...

icantbeseen1 12-03-2012 01:34 PM

Jonathan is the freaking man! just received my berks 70mm hfc today. quick shipping, excellent communication and the best part AWESOME price. i got a BRAND new hfc for what some people on this forum try to sell them for used and no not the ones with 10k+ miles for $150. he definitely price matches. Thanks again Jonathan

alexalex614 12-17-2012 09:09 PM

Thank you TH MOTORSPORTS! :thumbup:

I've bought two things from them so far: Recaro Leather Pole positions x2 and a 70 mm HFC.

Each time I did business with these guys, it was smooth and easy as it should be! Can't beat the pricing on the HFC.. I wish I directly contacted Jonathan for better pricing on the recaros lol.

But anyways, I am definitely going to do business again! Can't beat the service, pricing, shipping time, and ease of transaction.
After I finish this post, I am actually going to PM him about pricing for some H&R spacers.
(hopefully you guys have the size and style I want available) :D

-Alex

thepoi 12-18-2012 10:54 PM

Bought some Vibrant aluminum mufflers and a flywheel from TH--no complaints here, will buy again!

vietz0r 01-01-2013 01:22 PM

Ordered a Berk hfc from them and it literally came the next day THANKS!!! Awesome customer service and good prices!! :tipwink:

Mr.60trim 01-02-2013 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Mr.60trim (Post 22178400)
Feedback pending...

Buy with confidence. Great prices and Jonathan will take care of you. Will soon do business again.
-Marc

jjaypal 01-05-2013 05:41 PM

Jonathan is the man. Will for sure be doing business in the near future again with THMotorsports. Fast shipping, great prices. Also the will match anything you find. Best band for buck!
Never a worry, buy with confidence for sure!

Omerta 01-14-2013 03:21 PM

I'm sure it's been said a bunch already, but Jonathan and the rest of the guys over at THMotorsports are awesome. I ordered a whole bunch of stuff right after the holidays and got everything pretty quick! Even got some good info from Jonathan about stuff that wasn't even remotely related to my order.

Will buy again! :thumbup:

d-bo 01-14-2013 04:59 PM

Ordered my coilovers from THM before they were a sponsor on here, and i found them via google search. They were 50$ cheaper than every other site, even ebay. Shipping was also free and very fast. :thumbup:

albertg 01-14-2013 05:34 PM

All I have to say is more of the same, THMotorsports rocks! And Jonathan might be the nicest guy I've dealt with when purchasing parts. He hooked me up on pricing for an amazing Stoptech ST-40 BBK. He answered all my questions and was even nice enough to chat with me about the continued attempts to get more s2k wheels for our community. He is a passionate s2000 owner and you shouldn't hesitate to deal with him and THMotorsports.

And although THM cannot control when Stoptech ships out its products, I was given a 45-60 lead time, and the brakes arrived in just over a week! Here is a pic:

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/uploads/g...92_1722752.jpg

Thanks again!

RonnieB 01-15-2013 02:36 PM

Great service from these guys. Very impressive.

icantbeseen1 01-21-2013 02:22 PM

Jonathan is great. He keeps taking care of me without hesitation. He follows through and answers all questions. I'll be sure to keep making any future purchases with him and thmotorsports. I can't say enough about his service. Glad to see this level of service still exists. THANKS :thumbup:

philipminge 01-24-2013 12:39 PM

Jonathan does not have only business in mind, he tries to help in any way possible.
had a few hiccups with my package in AUS customs and he was super quick to work it out. didn't have to ask twice. Answers any questions you throw at him and sticks to his word. almost immediate response.
Very honest and upfront. nothing is too hard and once you order, He gets onto it asap.
I'll deff keep purchasing from THmotorsports without hesitation. Top Seller.
Cheers Jono

silentdancer 01-25-2013 09:36 PM

Another happy customer, ordered a Stage 3 Competition Clutch + Flywheel and Jonathan kept me updated throughout the purchase. Received the clutch in 5 days :thumbup:

Bullwings 02-03-2013 01:03 AM

I have nothing but good things to say about THMotorsports and Jonathan.

I ordered a Stop Tech BBK a month ago together with some friends and he set us up with some really good pricing - no competition versus any other vendor out there. Shipping and availability is directly through Stop Tech, but Jonathan keeps you up to date. He has been extremely helpful and accommodating as far as options and timing for getting my BBK delivered to me.

Pricing and service are top notch. I've previously ordered some items through THMotorsports before, but did not go through Jonathan (I wish I did) - it was an overall good experience, but the added service that Jonathan provides is great. He owns and tracks his S2000, which tells me that he has a better understanding of what S2000 customers might need or want.

I'm a happy customer, and will definitely go through THMotorsport not only for my S2000, but for my next addition to the stable... Anyway, here are some pictures from the Stop Tech BBK and the installation. I'll be testing them at the next S2000 Challenge next week. Pardon the less than stellar pictures - I lost my camera, so I used my cellphone. Either way, I just generally suck with cameras anyway...

http://i46.tinypic.com/sgsg3a.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/11ha03o.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/w6ytxw.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/ojnjv8.jpg

and some comparison pictures here... Stoptech versus OEM
http://i49.tinypic.com/14c63om.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/21kgv20.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/nqbi8i.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/lbp5t.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/10n6xz5.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/k2ntw6.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/21buan8.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/jj9pc4.jpg

helloimsteve 02-14-2013 06:52 AM

Have to give Jonathan a double thumbs up! I was in the market for a new clutch and was about to spend a little over $700 on just the clutch itself. Jonathan gave me great advice and helped me pick the best clutch for my application. Not to mention, their prices are pretty hard to beat. I was able to order the clutch and a lot more things for the same money that I was going to spend on just a clutch itself.

Jonathan even kept me updated with shipping until all of my items arrived. Great service, great guy! Looking forward to my next purchase with you guys!

d-bo 02-15-2013 09:12 AM

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: To Jonathon and THMotorsports.

I have purchased from them before, and did not hesitate at all to inquire about pricing this time as well. He had actually taken the time to PM me about a product. If you are even thinking about ordering a new part you HAVE to Pm jonathon. I placed an order on monday I believe and received my package on thursday. I was so happy with my price and customer service he had given me during this whole deal I had no even thought about getting another price quote from anyone. He hooked me up like I was his lifelong friend :cool: Isn't that the type of feeling you want when dealing with a company?

Thank you for all the parts. I will happily order from THM in the future for any part that I need that is in their inventory.

I recommend them to everyone and anyone.

:thumbup:

edit: i did ask another 2 vendors about the parts i ordered after I had placed my order and Jonathons price was about 18-22% lower than each.

always@9k 02-22-2013 02:02 PM

Jonathon is the Man! :thumbup: extremely happy with his customer service! I placed my order a couple of days ago and will def order from him and THMotorsports in the future! Excellent communication! Answered all my questions in a timely manner and was also able to help with paypal issues i was having! His prices were unbeatable to start and they still gave me an extra 3% off! I will edit my post when i recieve my shippment in April(ordered a Cusco Cage so it will take a while to get and thats when i get back from my deployment) Thanks again Jonathan :tipwink:

g352s2k 03-01-2013 08:17 PM

Very Impressed with Jonathan! Called me back right away and not just once or twice. Awesome deals on the id2000 injectors and my pt6262!

marecco 03-12-2013 09:18 AM

i have bought parts in the past from TH for many cars and recently just started using them for certain S2000 parts. Jonathan is very knowledgeable and provides great customer service not to mention great prices. I ordered a seat and had it at my house in 3 days and I live half the country away from TH. Buy with confidence for anything and I will be ordering the majority of my parts here in the future.

CoolGuy094 03-22-2013 10:29 AM

I've now purchased a few items through Jonathan at THM, including some Carbotech AX6 brake pads (front and rear), Mishimoto radiator w/ fan switch, and some SPAL low-profile fans. He was able to get me the lowest price I could find on the internet on everything that I bought. On my most recent purchase which included the radiator and fans, I calculated up what I figured I would be spending when buying from the cheapest sources online, and Jonathan's quote back to me was $40 cheaper!!! And that was with me going to multiple sites in an attempt to save money... Instead I was able to buy everything from one place for less money.

With every order I received a purchase receipt as well as an email with tracking information. I was also able to pay via PayPal, which I am a huge fan of. My CC info was stolen a few months ago and I believe it was from a shady online purchase that didn't have a PayPal option. I really appreciate vendors that allow PayPal use.

All my parts arrived quickly, with the exception of the SPAL fans which happened to be on back order. After getting in touch with Jonathan on the subject, he actually took the time to source the fans from another vendor and offer to cancel the initial order in order to place the order with the different vendor that had them in stock. This kind of service isn't found anywhere these days it seems. We actually ended up just sticking with the original order, and the fans ended up shipping out from SPAL sooner than expected, so all worked out well.

Jonathan's attentiveness to his customer's needs is second to none. I always get great communication and he helps me out whenever he can. Just a great guy, and a great company to deal with. I will continue to purchase through Jonathan and THM.

AFs2k 03-22-2013 12:37 PM

Just bought a set of ID1000s from Jonathan. I've bought a few other things from them too. EVERYTIME they have had the best price and got everything out to me fast.

Awesome company and guy to do business with. :thumbup:

tx2K 03-22-2013 05:48 PM

Yes sir! Jonathan is a great guy to deal with. Ive bought alot of stuff from him, with the exception of my turbo kit. Fast shipping and great communication always!

blanco718 04-15-2013 05:39 AM

Add another positive review.

Ordered a Q300, arrived in two days, beat everyone on pricing, and was always quick to respond.

Will order once again!

Herkin614 04-21-2013 07:23 PM

A+++ for the Hondata I recently bought form them, excellent customer service and a awesome price. Will be doing business you them again.

1nate7 04-22-2013 01:05 PM

Consistently have the lowest prices and great communication/customer service, tough combo to beat. :thumbup:

gizzard 04-28-2013 06:08 PM

Jonathan quoted me very competitive prices for the items I wanted and communicated very well. After I paid on March 31, I didn't hear from him again until April 24 when I messaged him to get an order status. Apparently my order slipped through the cracks and was never processed. Jonathan sent me a receipt and promised to get me the items ASAP.

Overall experience: 7/10

THMotorsports 04-29-2013 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by gizzard (Post 22505735)
Jonathan quoted me very competitive prices for the items I wanted and communicated very well. After I paid on March 31, I didn't hear from him again until April 24 when I messaged him to get an order status. Apparently my order slipped through the cracks and was never processed. Jonathan sent me a receipt and promised to get me the items ASAP.

We had an internal error with our computer system where this order was lost momentarily. THMotorsports upgraded shipping to the customer for the inconvenience and was compensated. If you have any further questions, comments or concerns. Let me know.... I'd be happy to assist.

Thank you.

baZurk 05-01-2013 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by gizzard (Post 22505735)

Same thing happened to me with my test pipe. I pm'd again a week after sending payment in regards to a receipt/tracking number. I got an email from another fellow that wasn't really a receipt but showed that my order was processed.

I called Jonathan directly the next week to see what was going on and he checked my order for me almost immediately. It is my understanding that it was a warehouse discrepancy but I ended up getting my TP the day after next.

Recap... sent payment, waited a week, got a receipt, waited another week and called to get shipping information, TP came the next day.

Anyway, it wasn't a big deal because it was just a $100 test pipe. Jonathan did pull through and get my item processed. I would have been a little concerned with a more expensive item.

THMotorsports 05-01-2013 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by baZurk (Post 22512763)

Originally Posted by gizzard' timestamp='1367201308' post='22505735

Same thing happened to me with my test pipe. I pm'd again a week after sending payment in regards to a receipt/tracking number. I got an email from another fellow that wasn't really a receipt but showed that my order was processed.

I called Jonathan directly the next week to see what was going on and he checked my order for me almost immediately. It is my understanding that it was a warehouse discrepancy but I ended up getting my TP the day after next.

Recap... sent payment, waited a week, got a receipt, waited another week and called to get shipping information, TP came the next day.

Anyway, it wasn't a big deal because it was just a $100 test pipe. Jonathan did pull through and get my item processed. I would have been a little concerned with a more expensive item.

Yup... when ever I can help, I'd be more than happy to. I believe on your order because there was a delay we ended up bumping your shipping up in time for you to get it quicker. Feel free to PM me any request at all and I would be more than happy to bump your shipping up to expedited on your next order as well. Just use this posting as a coupon on that for a quote.

Thank you sir.

baZurk 05-01-2013 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by THMotorsports (Post 22512785)

Originally Posted by baZurk' timestamp='1367434492' post='22512763
[quote name='gizzard' timestamp='1367201308' post='22505735']

Yup... when ever I can help, I'd be more than happy to. I believe on your order because there was a delay we ended up bumping your shipping up in time for you to get it quicker. Feel free to PM me any request at all and I would be more than happy to bump your shipping up to expedited on your next order as well. Just use this posting as a coupon on that for a quote.

Thank you sir.
[/quote]

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Mocky 05-07-2013 11:37 AM

Requested a price quote on a product this morning. Received quote a few hours later. Invoice received. Payment sent. Product delivered.

Doesn't get any easier than this. Thanks again for the quick turnaround.

CoolGuy094 05-17-2013 04:15 AM

Just another bump for Jonathan and THM. I've now bought several items from them and have a good chunk of change invested in their company (lol) and have continually been impressed and thrilled with their pricing and customer service. Below is a copy of a note that I sent to Jonathan after my last purchase for him to pass on to his management. I think it will help show how satisfied I am as a THM customer to everyone else here.

Just wanted to say thanks again for all your help in the past few months since we started this message thread. You've been able to give me pricing that not only killed that of your competing sources, but even some pricing that was better than that of USED items that people were selling on this website. To buy new items at used prices is insane, especially these days. You have constantly been extremely responsive and timely in your communication, not to mention helpful when it comes to recommending product lines and offering special deals. I also know that you would have treated me the same had I spent $50 or even if I had bought nothing at all. I've been extremely satisfied with our transactions and continue to have nothing but glowing reviews for you and your company. Please pass that along to your management team there; guys like you hitting the forums hard really win customers like me over.

Germanturtle 05-23-2013 08:01 PM

start to finish process was problem free. emails were followed up, shipping was punctual, and product was legit.
no instructions - which could be helpful as im unsure of torque spec on the compression clamp. but with some thought
i figured things out. berk exhaust and hi flow cat fit like a glove. i will do business in the future for sure with
thmotorsports.

my only real complaint is in the product - the hangers were a little challenging to figure out the proper combo
to give ideal clearance to axle. i found out the hard way and took it for a noisy drive. slight adjustment fixed
the problem instantly before damage was done. i also thought the welds on the muffler were a bit rough. i weld
for a living so, im a bit critical on welds. major undercut from to much heat.

price was lowest i could fine and the bill me now feature is great

IrishCarBomb 07-09-2013 03:30 AM

So far another :thumbup: from me. Even though I'm on a grave yard sleep schedule we have been going back and forth quite well. Just finished the transaction this morning. Great customer service. Will update once I get my pf01s which were by far the cheapest i could find.

:tipwink:

AyoMo 07-09-2013 04:37 PM

Wanted to add some feedback for Jonathan at THMotorsports.

Very helpful, very honest, great pricing. He's seriously answered 50+ questions inbetween my orders lol. I've ordered a big portion of my build through them. Great communication, quick shipping, not a single problem.

I've ordered:

Berk High Flow Cat
Greddy Exhaust
Hawk Pads
Stoptech Rotors
SS Brake lines
AEM EMS v2
AEM UEGO Wideband Gauge + Kit
Aeromotive Stealth 340LPH Pump
A pillar gauge pod
Universal gauge pod
AEM Digital Boost gauge
AEM Digital Oil Pressure gauge

I also ordered a Takeda intake for my 08 Accord.

Everything has been shipped quickly and the prices were the best I was able to find online.

In THMotorsports I trust!

THMotorsports 07-12-2013 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by IrishCarBomb (Post 22660896)
Update: a few days after I purchased and got my order number I emailed the shipping part of thmotorsports since I hadn't heard anything. Turns out the wheels I purchased are not in stock but were actually on back order and I'll receive an update in 3-4 weeks :banghead:

Will update when they update me.

I dont place orders for people on things that are not in-stock unless otherwise told ahead of time. I asked you to contact me if you had any further issues. I'm sending you a PM now so we can find you a solution.

Thank you.

RoyalS2K 07-13-2013 05:44 PM

I just ordered Buddy club spec 2 exhaust from this website. First website I ordered from didnt go so lets see how THMotorsports does. :)

THMotorsports 07-15-2013 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by RoyalS2K (Post 22664571)
I just ordered Buddy club spec 2 exhaust from this website. First website I ordered from didnt go so lets see how THMotorsports does. :)

Please try to make orders through someone like myself who is a THMotorsports representative instead through the website to ensure a proper discount for being on the forums and the best in customer service. By placing your order with a THMotorsports representative like myself ensures that the item will be in-stock and available for shipment unless otherwise notated. Placing your order with a THMotorsports representative as an authorized forum vendor is always best.

Thank you.

IrishCarBomb 07-15-2013 02:19 PM

Out of every item I've ever ordered online, for anything, this is hands down the best customer service I've ever received. A+ rating. I would fully recommend that you at least try thmotorsports before attempting to place an order with anyone else. Any questions, comments, or concerns get handled very quickly.

I will for sure, without hesitation, order with them again :thumbup:

RoyalS2K 07-15-2013 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by THMotorsports (Post 22667212)

Originally Posted by RoyalS2K' timestamp='1373766258' post='22664571

Please try to make orders through someone like myself who is a THMotorsports representative instead through the website to ensure a proper discount for being on the forums and the best in customer service. By placing your order with a THMotorsports representative like myself ensures that the item will be in-stock and available for shipment unless otherwise notated. Placing your order with a THMotorsports representative as an authorized forum vendor is always best.

Thank you.

Well wish I knew that before placing the order. Ill keep it in mind next time.

CoolGuy094 08-09-2013 09:43 AM

Here I go buying more stuff from Jonathan and THMotorsports thanks to their insane pricing on the best quality products. I seriously just bought a set of ID1000 injectors with the PnP adapters, brand new mind you, for cheaper than people sell them used on these forums. The guy must be crazy, and his accounting department must hate him for giving away such great deals. I also received shipping notification with tracking THE SAME DAY that I placed my order. That was pretty awesome.

I also bought a Tial QR blow off valve from him two weeks ago and it was a totally hassle-free experience as normal. I shot him an email with the part number, he shot me a PayPal invoice with an insanely cheap price, I sent him payment, received order confirmation and tracking number soon after, and the part shows up at my work about three days after that. Easy and painless.

Every time that I've contacted him trying to purchase an item that is currently out of stock or on back order he has immediately informed be PRIOR to me sending payment. He's let me know how long the expected wait is and he never had an issue with checking in with the manufacturer for updates for me. Remember people, THM is a vendor, not the actual manufacturer of the product you are buying. They can't help it if the manufacturer tells their vendors "It'll be 3 weeks" and then it actually takes them 7 weeks to make more. But Jonathan will be happy to ping the manufacturer whenever you ask to check for the most recent status of back orders.

The only problem I have with Jonathan and THM is that they make it so damn easy to buy things that now I can't stop!

:thumbup:

-Andy

Dzenky 08-12-2013 01:44 PM

Good day all
Just few words about THMotorsports!
Great services and communication,amazing prices and unbeatable shipping cost! Im located in Dubai so all of that make huge difference for me,spending thousands of dollars on my S2kT.
Here is small list of the parts I ordered from THMotorsport:
AEM Water/Methanol Injection Kit
APR Formula GT3 Carbon Fiber Mirror
Mishimoto fan switch
1.3 Skunk2 bar radiator cap
Greddy RS 70mm RS 160mm Muffler
APR Carbon Fiber GTC-200
SPC Camber Kit SPC
Megan Racing Front RCA

Thank you guys!

d-bo 08-21-2013 03:06 PM

I recently just purchased an Evo 8 and i STILL use Jonathon for all of my parts. I just placed an order for a set of RPF1's and Coilovers and his price was much lower than anywhere else i looked. He didn't even have to match or beat a price of another vendor because his was already the lowest !

take the time to PM him, he will give you the best deals !! And he will also let you know if something is in stock or not, no need to play a guessing game. PM's are always returned promptly as well.

I have bought quite a few things from Jonathon & THM and will continue to do so in the future !

CoolGuy094 08-27-2013 12:39 PM

^Similar story, I now have my buddy buying parts for his new WRX from Jonathan as well. He had the lowest price on the brand new Cobb tuner that we could find on the internet. It just came in today and he is stoked!

Greg W 08-31-2013 03:38 PM

THMotorsports might have competitive prices, but they ignore important (and clear) details of your order, miss critical delivery dates they promised to make, and screw up orders (sent 59" wing instead of SCCA-compliant 48" wing, which was CLEARLY communicated in all discussions with Jonathan). They also promise follow up (copy of invoice, shipping info) but go silent once Paypal goes through. I suggest looking for a more reliable partner.

d-bo 08-31-2013 06:01 PM

Jonathon isn't with them anymore :/

I've been trying to get Coilovers for my car for 4 Weeks :(

racecarpete 09-03-2013 10:47 AM

Terrible vendor. Real quick to answer PM's about pricing and to take payment.

Almost 2 weeks now after payment, nothing. PM's ignored, no tracking number, no item in sight.

Filing a dispute with Paypal today.

Edit: They contacted me and are going to try to make it right. Will update once the dust settles.

THMotorsports 09-03-2013 12:53 PM

Sorry about the transition guys. I apologize for being so slow. I'm new to this and having some teething issues. I PM'ed both of you back and hopefully we can make something happen.

Sorry once again.

Dewey @ THM

d-bo 09-03-2013 02:20 PM

I never received a PM from you but Luke pm'd me back on evo-m and gave me the information I need to get a refund.

Sorry for all of this. I was completely happy with everything up until this point.
I know you were kind of just thrown into the fire and I put no blame at all on you or THM. Hopefully we can work something out for the future :thumbup:

F22Cmarvin 09-05-2013 12:38 PM

I ordered project Mu brake pads-HC800 from them on 06/03/2013 and its already 09/05/2013 and still hasn't receive it

THMotorsports 09-06-2013 09:43 AM

PM sent to F22Cmarvin.

spdoran 09-09-2013 04:10 PM

I ordered a set of SPC ball joints from them a couple months ago and didn't receive them after about 4 weeks and went ahead and cancelled my order. After being convinced by the vendor on here through a PM to purchase Buddy Club seat rails from them I bit the bullet yet again. So far, not so good. Got the e-mail confirming that they had, in fact, taken my money last week, but not a word after that. It said on the website before I ordered that they were in stock, but they still haven't shipped. What a headache. If I wasn't living on a prayer to get these in before my next race I would cancel the order and try another route, but I don't have the time to waste. I have honestly never had a good experience with these people even though their prices are amazing it is just a massive disappointment to have this happen again. I hate that they used to be a good vendor on here it just seems like evasive is the only way to go these days.

spdoran 09-10-2013 08:01 AM

Might be time to start a Negative Feedback thread instead of A++++ positive feedback. I'm just surprised at how good their website looks, yet they still can't keep it together and run a business.

THMotorsports 09-10-2013 09:40 AM

PM send to spdoran!

Thanks,

Dewey @ THM

spdoran 09-13-2013 11:39 AM

Ok, so they were/are sloppy as all get out, but I'll give this to them: they are quick to right a wrong and get parts on the move.

nicholastjs 09-23-2013 05:54 PM

I always refrain from leaving bad feedback to a vendor on a forum as I try to give them the benefit of doubt and do not want to ruin their business with possibly an one-off event, but THMotorsports crossed my line and managed to make me break my own rule. The issue spans from before Jonathan left up until today.

1. A few months ago, Jonathan posted on the S2000 page in facebook that he can help us get the part at good price. I contacted him to order a Momo steering wheel. He quoted me a price that's higher than what their website shows. I told him that and he argued with me about the pricing. He told me the pricing on the page was old and not updated. He GUARANTEED me that if I placed an order online, someone would contact me to cancel the order. I went ahead and place the order online. His so-called "guarantee" didn't materialize. The order was processed and item was shipped to me. He then deleted his entire post on facebook so that he doesn't look bad on his "guarantee".

2. When I received the steering wheel, it was a wrong item. I order the Momo Trek wheel but they shipped the Momo Trek R to me. I called in to exchange and they told me to return it and place another order. By this time, the price has gone up a little (still less than what Jonathan quoted me initially). So I talked to their representative and was told that they will still honor me the lower price. All I needed to do is return the wheel and call in to get the price match.

3. I returned the item. Then when I called in to replace the order, I purposely asked if they have the item I want in stock before telling them that I need the price match. I was told the item was in stock. Then I told the rep about my situation and request for the price match. The rep then treated me like a fool and told me that the item was actually out of stock and can no longer honor me the lower price.

4. I then decided not to get it from them anymore. I asked for a refund and it took them four weeks and a dispute with credit card provider before they issue me the refund.

5. Recently, I posted on WTB section of this forum for a header. Dewey from THM contacted me to sell me the header I wanted. I told him my terrible experience with them and that I won't be buying from them. However, Dewey managed to win my business back, or so I thought. He sounded very sincere in trying to make it right this time and provide me with some good discount to win back my business. I was happy with his efford and that the price he quoted is the lowest I can find. So I placed an order from him. I made the payment last Tuesday. I contacted Dewey again on Thursday to inquire about the status of the order, he told me he will provide me the shipping information by Friday. I contacted him on Friday and guess what! He told me that the Buddy Club rail is out of stock and it will be a few weeks before they can ship one to me!!!!! So they were trying to earn my business by quoting me a low price. A few days after I placed my order, they told me that it's out of stock.

So basically that's how they try to win their customer back. Terrible terrible business practice!

THMotorsports 09-24-2013 10:18 AM

I hate having to come on here and defend a bad situation but this is exactly what I have to do here.

I can only speak for the interactions that you and I have made. I sincerely want to repair the relationship that you felt was very damaged with your attempted transaction with a former employee if this company. When I priced you for those rails I was told by Buddy Club that they we're in stock. We drop ship 99% of what we sell directly from the manufacture (which is why we can give the pricing we do) and I don't quote people pricing on parts I can not sell them or I would have warned you they were back ordered. During the time it took to finish the purchase Buddy Club then ran out of that part. I gave you the option immediately to cancel the order with a full refund or if you wanted to wait it out. You opted for the refund and I started processing it immediately after you told me that is what you wanted to do.

There was NO shady business practice involved in this transaction at all. I'm sorry this is how the cookie crumbled and I would still love to earn your business if possible. This was an series of highly unfortunate events and I'm truly sorry it turned out the way it did.

Once again, if there is anything myself or anyone else from this company has done to cause an issue, PLEASE PM me and I'll do everything within my power to correct the situation or make it up to you.

Thanks,

Dewey @ THM

d-bo 10-07-2013 07:38 AM

I had asked Dewey whether or not parts were in stock and he has always given me an accurate measurement of time.
I ended up talking to and ordering my coilovers thru Luke on Evom since I own an evo now and have had a good experience over there as well.
Everything came in on time.

The tracking stuff gets sent to whatever email you give them upon purchase (usually paypal)

I think you were wrong in trying to be sly and still place the order online with the incorrect lower price. As Dewey said pretty much everything is drop shipped. If your order is processed it means it was ordered already. You can't blame a sales team for manufacturer delays

Jonathon had given me an incorrect price before and I had told him and he made good and offered it at an even lower price and free stuff as well

I had a little rough experience between the transition from Jonathan to Dewey but he was very polite and did all he could to help. Their billing/refund customer service was very helpful as well

I will continue to order from them in the future for any part I need that they offer to sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mocky 12-11-2013 12:46 PM

I am going to give THMotorsports 24 hours to correct and an issue with an incorrect product that they sent me. They have treated me well in the past so I'm hoping this is a one-off situation and it can be corrected.

dyan 12-11-2013 09:07 PM

Long story short:

Poor vendor. Very quick to answer questions about pricing and payment.

1 month after payment, had nothing. No tracking number, no item.

Called in and was greeted with typical "should have shipped weeks ago but I'll check"

I asked for receipt after tracking number was provided. Received tracking number through the phone

5 days later, still no receipt via email.

Emailed them again and finally they provide one.

I don't think a vendor should have such poor business practices in order to keep business. I was hesitant at first to even order with them, but their pricing was great so I gave them the benefit of the doubt. After this, I'll be looking for a more reliable partner to do my business with.