Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

THmotorsports Official Feedback Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 09:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THmotorsports Official Feedback Thread

Hey guys,

I just noticed that THMotorsports is a site sponsor on here, and since I have had good experiences with them in the past, I figured I'd give them another shot since I was in the market for an exhaust. I got in touch with Johnathon who is their representative on here, and had some questions regarding specific items that I was considering and he was very knowledgable and professional throughout. They also have some of the best prices that I've seen or recieved from other vendors on the forum. I had been torn between the HKS Hi-Power Single and the Berk headerback single, and both of them had AWESOME pricing on them, not to mention free shipping as well. I ended up going with the HKS as I wanted to be able to deal with smog without having to remove the exhaust since I live in California. But besides that I wanted to share my positive experience I had once again with THMotorsports, just like my past experiences I have had with them being apart of my350z and zilvia.net. If you are looking for good deals I wouldn't hesitate to get in touch once again. Also they may not have certain items listed on their website I.E. the Berk Single Exhaust, but if you call anyone of their staff I'm sure they will be able to help you.

Thanks again THMotorsports
Old 04-10-2012, 10:20 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909
Hey guys,

I just noticed that THMotorsports is a site sponsor on here, and since I have had good experiences with them in the past, I figured I'd give them another shot since I was in the market for an exhaust. I got in touch with Johnathon who is their representative on here, and had some questions regarding specific items that I was considering and he was very knowledgable and professional throughout. They also have some of the best prices that I've seen or recieved from other vendors on the forum. I had been torn between the HKS Hi-Power Single and the Berk headerback single, and both of them had AWESOME pricing on them, not to mention free shipping as well. I ended up going with the HKS as I wanted to be able to deal with smog without having to remove the exhaust since I live in California. But besides that I wanted to share my positive experience I had once again with THMotorsports, just like my past experiences I have had with them being apart of my350z and zilvia.net. If you are looking for good deals I wouldn't hesitate to get in touch once again. Also they may not have certain items listed on their website I.E. the Berk Single Exhaust, but if you call anyone of their staff I'm sure they will be able to help you.

Thanks again THMotorsports
Thanks buddy! Glad I could help. Yes, there is a TON on our site we have access to and isn't listed. BERK is one of them. I'm a huge S2000 engine guru being that I have previously owned a supercharged S2000 and a turbo as well. With that said, glad we could be of service. I personally handle all the s2ki people as a vendor on here. We pride ourselves with the best customer service and THE VERY BEST PRICING on ANYTHING!

Thank you!
Old 04-13-2012, 06:30 PM

Just got the exhaust in and it looks amazing!!! No problems with it at all and arrived earlier then it was scheduled for. Thanks again THM I will be going to you as often as I need parts!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:36 AM
Former Sponsor

Thank you sir!

Let us know!
Old 04-19-2012, 11:20 AM

Just bought a clutch kit after a lot of help from Jonathan. The man is very nice and communicates promptly and clearly Thumbs up and will be buying again in the future!

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers to good service.
Old 05-17-2012, 05:58 PM

Hi guys!

so i was in the market for an exhaust and after much deliberation i settled on the Berk 3" single. i always wanted an exhaust that was loud yet subtle when you want it to be, i dont know exactly how tame this exhaust is under regular driving/acceleration but alot of the guys that have this exhaust say its quiter than one might expect. either way i want a loud exhaust, now that am young i think i can get away with it. so i read on a thread that THMotorsports had a good price for this exhaust shipped, i contacted Jonathan the representative for THM on s2ki and asked him about the price, and a couple of other questions. He is a really helpful guy and genuinely wants to help you, also he is really attentive and responds fast to any PM's a trait in vendors that i think should be #1 overall my buying experience with THMotorsports was great, deff coming back in the future for any other mods i'll want to do to the S. 5 out of 5 service, now am just giddy waiting for my exhaust to get here haha.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought my Berk single from THMotorsport awhile back last year
and had a good experience. Straightforward, no BS, I paid in full, they sent me my parts

Definitely would do business again
Old 05-31-2012, 01:38 PM
Former Sponsor

Thanks guys! RylisPro - One of my favorite avatars. An oldie, but a goodie
Old 06-04-2012, 08:51 PM

Last year I purchased an ACT clutch kit from THMotorsports. I shopped around and they had the best price. Delivery was quick. This year I decided my next project would be the brakes. I called THMotorsports to get some pricing on various components I was interested in. I did not realize THMotorsports had representation on the forums. I started talking with the agent and found him to understand the S2000 very well. It turns out by sheer luck I got Johnathon. He thought I had contacted him because of his presence on S2KI. Johnathon was able to help me decide what I needed and although it was the Friday before the Memorial Day long weekend my order was shipped out very fast and I received it in Canada in a matter of a few business days. It was a pleasure dealing with Johnathon and I fully expect to do more business with him and THMotorsports in the future.

Thanks Johnathon!
Old 07-04-2012, 06:02 PM

I have placed a few orders with THM and have been happy with all but one. The last order I placed with them was for a Koyo radiator, Koyo radiator cap, and some exhaust wrap. I placed the order and received an email (the next day I believe, which was good and normal for them) with the tracking info when it shipped. The shipment showed up on Friday and I was going to install it that weekend for a track day coming up the next weekend. However, the only items I got were the cap and exhaust wrap. I called them right away to figure out what was going on. After being transferred twice the phone got "disconnected". I called back, was transferred twice, and sat on hold for nearly 50 minutes waiting to talk to somebody. When somebody finally got on the phone he said that the radiator was back ordered at the manufacturer and would be 2-3 weeks. He claimed that there was a note informing me of this in the first email I received with the receipt, but there was not. When I questioned their "In Stock Guarantee" he said that parts were in stock or ship from manufacturer in a very demeaning tone. Almost like saying "Haha, you should have read the small print". Why would you put in big letters "In Stock Guarantee" for a part that you only drop ship? I understand that it says or ships from manufacturer, but I would have been much happier and willing to continue giving them my business if it said "Please call for item availability". I ended up having to go with a radiator from a different manufacturer in order to get it in by my deadline. Had I been asked to call before ordering, or even in an email as I was told I should have gotten, I could have found one elsewhere. After all of this, I could have lived with the radiator mishap but it was the hour long phone call with an impolite person on the other end that sealed the deal for me. I'll be going elsewhere from now on.

David

P.S. I now have a $30 cap with no radiator to put it on because I didn't even want to think about how long of a phone call that would be.

Quick Reply: THmotorsports Official Feedback Thread