Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

Cthree's Having a Bad Day???

Old 02-05-2004, 06:16 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if cthree actually cared about some of this stuff upfront, he wouldn't have to deal with this shit.......
Old 02-05-2004, 08:21 AM
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by PLYRS 3
if cthree actually cared about some of this stuff upfront, he wouldn't have to deal with this shit.......
Unlike the lunatic fringe ( of which you are a member ) I do my best to accomodate the needs of everyone I can. I've strived to make the site open to everyone and to mould and shape the site so everyone has a place to call home and enjoy while at the same time having access to the wider range of members and information. This is a bit more of a challenge than I prefer.

If a sponsor/vendor comes apart well there is nothing I can do about that. To deal with the rest we have some 50 or so moderators who are acting as our eyes and ears in the many varied forums. Why so many? Because there are something like 8000 posts made each day and finding that 1 nudie or offensive attack requires that we read them all basically. The members can help by reporting posts that are over the top but unfortunately they dont. They can also help by putting idiots on their ignore lists but again, they don't. It's just 1 click to do one or the other of these things (2 to do both) but it just doesn't happen. Instead people flame back or just complain is some general way about all the morons that roam the site.

We have really basic rules with a good deal of flexibility built in. We don't have the manpower to deal with the stupid volume of traffic we get so unless the members pitch in and start bringing our attention to the problems then they will get what they get. We are maxed out so don't expect moderators or admins to deal with any more than they are. Unless you the members pitch in and start reporting posts and ignoring people then don't expect anything to improve anytime soon.
Old 02-05-2004, 10:23 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cthree
Unlike the lunatic fringe ( of which you are a member )
Old 02-05-2004, 11:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by PWRMKR
She's gone. I don't see her in your sig doing the wild thing anymore. :boohoo:

Did c3 have anything to do with that? I'm trying real hard to remotly keep on topic.

ummmm Im Sophia.....and I never did the "wild thing" in his sig....so ure mistaken kiddo...
Old 02-05-2004, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cthree
Old 02-06-2004, 04:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cthree... have a good weekend! I'm outta here!