Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

Nasty Idiots

Old 06-14-2005, 06:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nasty Idiots

The thread was locked because those who replied were nasty idiots not because it had anything to do with me. ~ Cthree

I genuinely dislike being thought of as a "nasty idiot". But, I suppose we each have an "opinion"...naturally, I have some myself...particularly, after reading that final post. Speaking of which, should serve as notice to anyone that might question the power (of the pen!) of someone that "can and will" control what is written to suit his/her tastes.

In fact, I did reply in *that* thread.

In conclusion, I'll suggest it IS the risky part about the whole name-calling issue...often, it speaks volumes about the author.

Old 06-15-2005, 06:40 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You have to remember that a lot of the majority of the forums on here are for pure entertainment and I know Cthree probably didnt mean what he said. We all say things from time to time to get our point across. I mean I do it all the time. I dont really mean some of the things I say but for some people name calling is the only thing that will get their attention. Is that immature? Probably, but that is how I get some peoples attention.

Just an observation.
Old 06-15-2005, 08:44 AM
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I apologize for the generalization. What I meant to say was "some of those" not "(all) of those". If you weren't a nasty idiot then I didn't mean you. In this case I did actually mean it but as I said above I shouldn't have generalized and included everyone because I was referring to a select few.
Old 06-15-2005, 12:41 PM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

So you were being nasty, and an idiot for generalizing?
Old 06-16-2005, 03:54 AM

Received 2,660 Likes on 1,594 Posts

^
Old 06-16-2005, 05:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sure it's difficult to communicate through and around such a wide spectrum of posts. Hopefully, I haven't managed to arrive on anyone's "shit list" as a result of my comments (not my intent). I do appreciate you realizing your generalization...Thanks...
Old 06-16-2005, 08:43 AM
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No, not at all. It's impossible to deal with issues people have in a forum setting and hat's why I insist they contact me directly through the email addresses we've created for that purpose. If a subject raised in the forums is too controversial to respond to on the forums I may be forced to ignore it as a result.