Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

The New S2KI - Bugs & Feedback Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 04:08 AM

Received 1,271 Likes on 775 Posts

Noticed that threads (at least in Nyc metro) show multiple pages available, even though there are 11 posts or so.

Looking forward to being able to communicate once again via PM. I can barely follow but those on the other end are lost completely.
Old 10-27-2016, 05:04 AM
A 2
Former Moderator

Received 158 Likes on 147 Posts

Also on the mobile interface can you set it up so when I click a thread it takes me to the most recent post.

Right now when I open a thread that has been read it takes me to the first page. Then I have to navigate to the last page and scroll down to the end. This is time-consuming.

I'm using safari on iOS.

Pop op up ads too. Yesterday I had two ads with naked women display while I was checking in at work. I wondered if I accidentally navigated to Hotties. Today those ads are gone but repeated ads display for free iPhones and gift cards. This happens when I click on a link to open a thread and then the page navigates to the ad.

Also way way too many banner ads. I'd rather see ads from vendors on here than ads for the Nissan Rogue.

That said I appreciate how well you are responding to concerns and addressing them. Thanks for all your efforts.
Old 10-27-2016, 05:14 AM

Received 44 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by A 2
Also on the mobile interface can you set it up so when I click a thread it takes me to the most recent post.
This works for me, takes me to the first unread post - unless I have read the whole thread, then it takes me to the first post.
Old 10-27-2016, 06:34 AM

Received 285 Likes on 220 Posts

Still not seeing the tag graphics previously mentioned.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:19 AM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Any chance of bringing back navigation to the bottom of the page? Even just to return to the current subforum would be helpful.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:19 AM
Site Moderator

Received 2,618 Likes on 1,918 Posts

Jason, there's an issue with the permissions for user groups to see Members pictures posted from their gallery. As of now, Members (and Mods/CO's) can see them, but Guests and Gold Members cannot.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

An awesome feature that another forum I frequent has is a list of any thread that has been updated since my last site visit. It is a great way to quickly catch up on the entire forum and I could skim through for things I thought would be interesting to check out. It would remove threads once you open them and reset the entire list after you logged out. It was a convenient one-stop-shop for keeping me up to date. We sort of had that on the old forum with the recent updates section but that only retained a few threads and wouldn't show any threads you subscribed to. Great work on the new forum everyone and I look forward to what is to come.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:41 AM
Site Moderator

Received 2,618 Likes on 1,918 Posts

Originally Posted by mswitz88
An awesome feature that another forum I frequent has is a list of any thread that has been updated since my last site visit. It is a great way to quickly catch up on the entire forum and I could skim through for things I thought would be interesting to check out. It would remove threads once you open them and reset the entire list after you logged out. It was a convenient one-stop-shop for keeping me up to date. We sort of had that on the old forum with the recent updates section but that only retained a few threads and wouldn't show any threads you subscribed to. Great work on the new forum everyone and I look forward to what is to come.
If you click on 'New Posts' at the top of the screen it's similar, and sitewide.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:41 AM

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

I still can't see a direct replacement for MyContent. The MyPosts only shows my posts - it doesn't say if the thread has been updated?

NM - found my recent posts
Old 10-27-2016, 08:08 AM

Received 158 Likes on 121 Posts

Are PMs not working?

Quick Reply: The New S2KI - Bugs & Feedback Thread