Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

The New S2KI - Bugs & Feedback Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 04:35 PM

Received 322 Likes on 273 Posts

I see Senior members, Junior members, I am a regular paid member but not showing.
Levi
Old 10-25-2016, 04:36 PM

Received 322 Likes on 273 Posts

^^^^Never mind now...but no delete button?
Levi
Old 10-25-2016, 05:07 PM

Received 1,108 Likes on 988 Posts

Missing posts- this thread had about 76-78 replies and it looks like it's missing 25 or so.

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/car-talk...1148467/page2/
Old 10-25-2016, 05:11 PM
IB Staff

Received 78 Likes on 63 Posts

Thank you again for the continuing feedback. Our top priority right now is bug fixes, but we are also documenting your thoughts on the desktop and mobile layouts. We'll continue to monitor your feedback overnight and check back in tomorrow morning to help with additional questions.

Originally Posted by catawalks
I
As for the regular version I've noticed that people's avatars aren't resized to a standard dimension. I was browsing some threads that had people's avatar take up the entire screen since it's a full size picture that wasn't being constrained.

Example: (pics)
Those definitely shouldn't be that big! We're working on a fix that will max out the width of avatars at 150 pixels.

Originally Posted by deception9
plus one to avatar not functioning. not that my avatar worked ever with the old system
We imported all the avatars directly from the old S2KI, so if you didn't have a properly working avatar before now, it unfortunately didn't make the move. That said, you can upload an avatar without any issue by going to your User CP's "Edit Avatar" page.

Originally Posted by JHo
As a CO who moderates a local for sale forum how do I easily spot a member vs non-member? Before it was under the users avatar.
Originally Posted by NNY S2k
I see Senior members, Junior members, I am a regular paid member but not showing.
Levi
You should see the proper titles of users (i.e. Member, Gold Member, Community Organizer) reappear in text form overnight tonight. Shortly thereafter, we'll be bringing back the previously used banner images for each group.

Originally Posted by NNY S2k
^^^^Never mind now...but no delete button?
Levi
Delete is now an option within the Edit menu. When you click "Edit" on a post, you'll see :"Delete" along the bottom-right row of buttons (Save, Go Advanced, Delete, Cancel). vBulletin defaults the button to this location to minimize accidental deletions.

Originally Posted by zdave87
Missing posts- this thread had about 76-78 replies and it looks like it's missing 25 or so.

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/car-talk...1148467/page2/
​​​​​​​
Thanks for the link, we'll take a look.
Old 10-25-2016, 05:12 PM

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

I get heaps of advertising (not sponsors). I'm logged into my account too.
Old 10-25-2016, 05:18 PM

Received 96 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by IB Jason
Thanks for the fast feedback, everyone! Here's where each issue you've mentioned currently stands:
  • The sort order of threads is being looked at right now. In the interim, you can manually fix this bug by going to your User CP, selecting "Edit Options" in the left-hand menu, and then changing your Thread Display Mode setting from "Linear - Newest First" to "Linear - Oldest First".
  • All avatars should now be displaying correctly. If yours is still missing, please let me know.
  • The ability to reply to PMs should be working now. If you still encounter an error, please paste the error message in this thread and we'll investigate further.
  • We're working to shrink the smiley box.
Can you please elaborate on which aspects of you mobile site you dislike?

Thanks!
Looks like all that stuff is fixed for me as well. :thumbup

The mobile site. Don't really know where to begin. Just isn't necessary in my opinion. Would just always rather use the full site. Annoying to have to change it back to the full site every time.
Old 10-25-2016, 05:23 PM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Can't stand the mobile site! Please switch back to the original!

Going to to try out full site
Old 10-25-2016, 05:44 PM

Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts

I thought that I had Premium Membership. What's with the ads?
Old 10-25-2016, 05:45 PM

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I'm glad the board finally went to this style. Almost every other forum I have been a part of uses this style. To me it is much easier to navigate. Thumbs up.
The following users liked this post:
516S2K (10-26-2016)
Old 10-25-2016, 05:48 PM
IB Staff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by andrewhake
Would just always rather use the full site. Annoying to have to change it back to the full site every time.
If you are using the browser to switch to the desktop style you will have to do it each time. If you scroll to the bottom and hit the "View Full Site" button while logged in it will cookie that choice for 7 days so you don't have to see the mobile site each time.

The New S2KI - Bugs & Feedback Thread-gcidexv.png

Quick Reply: The New S2KI - Bugs & Feedback Thread