Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

Northen Nevada Regional Forum

Old 10-20-2009, 07:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Northen Nevada Regional Forum

This question is directed to Cthree. What are the steps to get a new regional forum started?

The reason i ask, is because i lived in Reno,Sparks area my whole life. Although i live in southern California now, i will be moving back. The only relatively close regional forums are Sacramento which is 4-5 hours away or Las Vegas which is even further 8 hours away. I know of many S2000 owners in that area and have no way to start meets etc...

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Marcos
Old 10-21-2009, 03:29 PM
Former Moderator

Received 10 Likes on 1 Post

How many members do you think might be in this area of the state that might be interested in developing a community
Old 10-21-2009, 10:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I fully support this! Theres a few of us here in the reno/sparks area, and the only way we meet up is we call up a man name Richard, and he organizes it for us. If we get a forum for our region, it would be much easier for us owners to do things locally. Last time we met up, there was six of us, but theres many more that we know of. heres proof lol
Old 10-25-2009, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by AP1ChowFun,Oct 21 2009, 11:53 PM
I fully support this! Theres a few of us here in the reno/sparks area, and the only way we meet up is we call up a man name Richard, and he organizes it for us. If we get a forum for our region, it would be much easier for us owners to do things locally. Last time we met up, there was six of us, but theres many more that we know of. heres proof lol
That was off pyramid hwy right in those new shopping centers by sonic?. I was supposed to show up but got caught up with family. I will do my best to make it happen.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by HondaGal,Oct 21 2009, 04:29 PM
How many members do you think might be in this area of the state that might be interested in developing a community
I can promise you this won't be a dead community, like some. I do not have an exact figure to be honest. I can assure many people will come out of the woodworks though. It won't be Socal #'. I will contact the ones i know on here to post.

Thank you for your response Hondalgal.

Marcos
Old 10-25-2009, 06:22 PM

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

RENO here!!
woot woot!
just saw another ap2 the other day,...red with a harddog roll bar. anyone know this guy??? seen him a few times
Old 10-25-2009, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by AP1ChowFun,Oct 21 2009, 10:53 PM
Wtf I missed this meet I thought I was the only one in Reno on this site. Count me in.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:03 PM

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

Artisian,...i think we all thought you were the only one NOT on the site hahahaah.
i only knew of you because of your posts in the F/I forums. Are you turboed??
Old 10-25-2009, 08:46 PM
Former Moderator

People actually own s2ks in reno?! Haha I kid, I just got home from Reno and I'm usually there about twice a year so if you guys get your own forum I'll have to come by for a meet when I'm in town again.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:42 PM

WTF?! lets get a Northern Nevada section added!

As for Artisan, I've driven past you on I-80 and you gave me a thumbs up. I was in the sebring

Quick Reply: Northen Nevada Regional Forum