Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

problem getting on to the site

Old 02-18-2005, 10:39 PM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

There's 2 people on this thread with the problem. If you Post your IP address from work, or email it to cthree, I am sure he'll be able to sort it, just like he did with yakrat
Old 02-19-2005, 12:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cthree was very helpful. Email your ip address to him with a heading of "ip blocked" (or something like that) and put a link to this thread.

Cthree wrote "Our firewall filters out all unassigned block[s] ensuring that they are at least reasonable addresses." The block assignments come from this link: http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space. I was unable to find ip address coorelations for the block addresses, but I was told that my ip address is in 071/8. As you can see, it was only recently assigned in 8/2004.

Good luck.
Old 02-19-2005, 08:23 AM
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by peteriap' date='Feb 18 2005, 07:50 PM
This is the same issue I have posted about twice. This is exactly the same issue I am having. I contacted Sprint DSL and it has to do with my ip address. They said they had recently purchased a set of addresses that were previously owned by a known spammer. This has caused some customers not to be able to access certain sites because the ip addresses they were using were being blocked. I think we should all post our ip addresses to see if they are within this same range. I can access from home but not from work which is where I have sprint. I will take down the IP address and post it here next time I have a chance. I wouldn't count on S2KI getting this cleared up anytime soon because I posted about this over a month ago with little to no response. Not trying to upset anyone here but we would like to be a vendor thus posting products for members and support the site financially. Therefore, I think this should be a priority especially since it seems like many other members are having the same issue.
If you can't access the site from an IP address then we can't know what that address is right? I mean, if you post something then we have the IP but if you can't post then... Post the IP address in question or email us the address. We can only fix issues we can control. I'm not sure we can fix your IP address. It's unlikely that there is anything we can do about it. Talk to your ISP and demand a new IP address.
Old 03-15-2005, 02:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I CAN FINALLY ACCESS THE SITE!! I AM NOT SURE WHAT HAS CHANGED BUT I AM VERY EXCITED!!!!