South Florida Owners from South Florida

Discussion on a proposed statewide Florida meet...

Old 01-07-2004, 08:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Discussion on a proposed statewide Florida meet...

I know some of your don't read the main Florida board, but I wanted to make you all aware of the proposed statewide meet. I hope that a lot of folks from down here will attend. BlueS2000Boy will attest to how much fun we all had last year.

Tenative date is the first weekend in April in Orlando. We will be arranging hotel, meals, and activities.

Please see this thread.
http://forums.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.p...threadid=171847

Thanks!
Old 01-07-2004, 08:38 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If I have money by then, I would be interested...most of the time I forget there's another Florida forum to begin with. In fact, I don't believe I've visited it a single time since moving here.
Old 01-08-2004, 04:41 AM

I have been visiting your forums lately just to see what you peeps are up to, I really hope to meet some of you guys at the State Meet and I think we are lucky to have MacGyver and Russ relocate to Florida, Now if only we can Get Xviper, UL, DJ Cube and many others our plan for World Domination will be complete!
Muwahahahahahahahahahhaaaa.
Old 01-08-2004, 04:47 AM

Dan,

Maybe we can have you display some of your products? Do a sample install or something?
Old 01-08-2004, 05:14 AM

SoFLa Folks,

Tommy and I have attempted to join in to participate in the organization for about 2 or so weeks now. We heard nothing back but figured it was due to the holidays wreaking havoc on organization and schedules We attempted to set up a AIM chat session to bring us together to assist in the coordination.

We were, more or less, recently summarily dismissed and have been told that it has been, in fact, in progress the whole time.

If you wish to go to the meet, do not count on info being updated here as this is not the primary thread. The safest place to go is the Fl Forum.

http://forums.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.p...threadid=171847

Please see this thread for proper info. Tommy and I will not be able to give you any firsthand knowledge on the matter. Please direct your attentions to Keithd and/or Tidalwave.

Warren
Old 01-08-2004, 05:34 AM

I can be PMed...

Or spoken to in person or by phone...
Old 01-08-2004, 05:34 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MacGyver
If I have money by then, I would be interested...most of the time I forget there's another Florida forum to begin with.
Old 01-08-2004, 05:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by nzaizar Now if only we can Get Xviper, UL, DJ Cube and many others our plan for World Domination will be complete!
Muwahahahahahahahahahhaaaa.
Now that's one heck of a plan!

I don't think we can get Xviper to give up his winters in Canada. Think his S likes the snow/ice/cold too much!

Old 01-08-2004, 06:17 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hope to see a bunch of you at the Super Meet. It's all still up in the air but it looks like the first weekend in April around the Orlando area.

Based on my attendance last year it was a perfect weekend with over 40 S2ks and some where around 17 NSXs in total. Other than a nominal registration fee you will be able to pick and choose what events you want to attend if it's set up like last year. So, "the cost" is really up to you. I was there all 3 days and it was worth every penny IMO. I'm pretty sure that anyone who was there (BlueBoy for example) can attest to how great the event was.

Just my 2 cents for what it's worth.
Hope to see you there.
Old 01-08-2004, 06:24 AM

Jonathan even made his hair blue. I wish I had a pic of that...

Quick Reply: Discussion on a proposed statewide Florida meet...