South Florida Owners from South Florida

enough Fu&king drama already

Old 01-18-2008, 10:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default enough Fu&king drama already

Enough, this forum has turned to shit. I am fortunate in that I have met 3-4 people that will be life long friends as a result of owning an S2000.
but the daily drama that happens on this board is ridiculous

grow the f&ck up people and handle the issue with the person that can actually make a difference. anything else is bs

you wonder why the "core group" doesn't go to meets.... all this crap is why............................

let's get back to why we are here in the first place, a love for a common thing. the S2000.

look at the other local forums, none of them are this f&cked up
Old 01-18-2008, 11:26 PM

Old 01-19-2008, 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by S2KSuzuka,Jan 18 2008, 11:21 PM
Enough, this forum has turned to shit. I am fortunate in that I have met 3-4 people that will be life long friends as a result of owning an S2000.

grow the f&ck up people and handle the issue with the person that can actually make a difference. anything else is bs

you wonder why the "core group" doesn't go to meets.... all this crap is why............................

let's get back to why we are here in the first place, a love for a common thing. the S2000.

Old 01-19-2008, 06:29 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mitch, drama will never leave this place. There has always being drama since we where the FLORIDA S2000 GROUP way back in the days. We can only contain it, but it will never leave.

Chris
Old 01-19-2008, 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by SC-SUZUKA,Jan 19 2008, 10:29 AM
Mitch, drama will never leave this place. There has always being drama since we where the FLORIDA S2000 GROUP way back in the days. We can only contain it, but it will never leave.

Chris
Chris,

with all do respect. if we continue to accept it it will perpetuate. It was never like this in the beginning. In fact it has gotten continually worse in the last 2 years.

Keep the personal stuff out of here and handle it privately... that's all that needs to happen.

This forum is not a place for bs, it's a place for like minded people to share common interests.

Old 01-19-2008, 08:16 AM

Mitch, I'm not saying that I'm cool with it. But this place the whole florida forum has always had drama from day one. We should not encourage this or allowed it, but it is always going to happen cause of the people in the florida forum. I agree with Mitch, that everything should be resolved via a private route.

Chris
Old 01-19-2008, 08:17 AM

Mitch, I'm not saying that I'm cool with it. But this place the whole florida forum has always had drama from day one. We should not encourage this or allowed it, but it is always going to happen cause of the people in the florida forum. I agree with Mitch, that everything should be resolved via a private route.

Chris
Old 01-19-2008, 08:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by S2KSuzuka,Jan 18 2008, 11:21 PM

Mitch, i totally with you and i strongly believe in dealing with it face to face and not on here like its some kind of UNIVISION soap opera(No offense Dan aka MidnightS ) im tired of seeing all this BS drama and instigation on here. Ive been standing behind the lines since i was banned and have been reading mostly all related/non-related threads. I can tell you that all the comments and low blows are getting quite old, So all in all DROP IT, simple as that. deal with it OFF of here. Is that too much to fu.cking ask, seriously. Ok im done

P.s. Im most likely to get banned after posting this so to all that i have not seen or spoken to in a while
Hello
Old 01-19-2008, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by AP1Max,Jan 19 2008, 09:24 AM
Mitch, i totally with you and i strongly believe in dealing with it face to face and not on here like its some kind of UNIVISION soap opera(No offense Dan aka MidnightS ) im tired of seeing all this BS drama and instigation on here. Ive been standing behind the lines since i was banned and have been reading mostly all related/non-related threads. I can tell you that all the comments and low blows are getting quite old, So all in all DROP IT, simple as that. deal with it OFF of here. Is that too much to fu.cking ask, seriously. Ok im done

P.s. Im most likely to get banned after posting this so to all that i have not seen or spoken to in a while
Hello
w/ Max
Old 01-19-2008, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by AP1Max,Jan 19 2008, 09:24 AM

Hello
Whats up Max?

Quick Reply: enough Fu&king drama already