South Florida Owners from South Florida

MAJOR ACCIDENT THIS MORNING ON 836 4:30 AM

Old 08-23-2006, 04:45 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GranPrix,Aug 23 2006, 01:18 PM
1. STRAIGHT up, learn how to spell FAG.

2. Hope we meet in real life?? As oppose to what, Fake life?? Idiot. I hope this isn't a threat, if it is, please

3. Half the shit I said is true and the other half is what I was told on scene by witnesses and the Beach Officer on the motorcycle, not the trooper.

4. I don't know who the hell you are, so how can I talk to you STR8 up??

5. You were having an argument with your friend?? Please, come up with a better excuse, and your buddy either was trashed or doesn't know how to walk.

6. The mere fact you stated you were going less than 80 means you were going 80 which means you were speeding. Because if you were going less than 80 you would have posted 79, 78, 77, ect, but that sounds to much like 80 so now you're trying to justify your reckless driving by saying less than 80.

7. The accident happened right in front of my eyes. There were no rubber neckers whatsoever because when I came up to the accident it had just happened that very moment. Everyone was still going the regular speed limit and slamming their brakes and sliding everywhere. That's why the black Accord hit you. And yes, I know the Rav4 and red Civic was already there, just in case you question me, I know you came up on them. GUESS WHAT, I WAS THERE WHEN THE BLACK ACCORD HIT YOU!!

Gee, I wonder how I knew that??

8. The rubber necking did not start till AFTER I passed the accident. I then turned on my lights, made a U-turn right there in front of your car, went against traffic and parked behind the ambulance. THEN the rubber necking started because I stopped and diverted traffic.

I guess you like to literally cry a lot on the phone because that's what you were doing that night. It's funny, the only time I see grown men crying and screaming like that in public about a car is when they are drunk, hhmm. But then again, you're not a grown man, because if you were you would have PM'ed me privately about the situation and not come on here and made a complete MORON, ASS, and TURD out of yourself.

Go back to the shit hole you crawled out of you ignorant, selfish, and unappreciative little boy. Oh wait, sorry, if you wouldn't have been so DRUNK, you would have noticed I was there helping out for more than 30 mins on scene. Do you remember what color shirt I was wearing, it was very noticable??

Your Welcome for helping out a fellow S2K owner Jerk.
And winner by TKO go's to Gran Prix dam i will never argue with you again Dario...
Old 08-23-2006, 05:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's one thing to be a friend to someone involved in an accident Diablo, but maybe next time you should wait to hear the results before assuming he was innocent all along ( we know what happens when we assume!! ) just kidding!! You were one-sided from the beginning and I only heard about the accident at that point!!

You have to admit...that was a very weak argument that was posted (Laguna B).. Sorry ..two thumbs down for both of you and for the ref!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2006, 05:35 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Hellraizer_HHH,Jun 25 2006, 02:34 PM
Hell prob make up some bs that someone made him lose control when the insurance comes.
This is exactly why I stop and "make sure they're all right". Since I'm on the scene, I can feign concern for the little shit and still get in the real story to the cops. Insurance companies don't question cop reports Orlando is a big area for being "revved on"... had a Shelby Cobra do it while we're driving 20 mph in traffic, plenty of ricers wanting to go at it. So, when I see the chance to hike up their insurance rates for being jackasses, I take it. Maybe we'll all get lucky and either get them off of the road, or at least force them financially to downsize to a non-road-rage-inducing Kia Spectra.
Old 08-23-2006, 05:46 PM

There you go again assuming shit. I was NOT drunk and you have to proof what so ever that i was! I was crying cuz i was tromatized about my car and how i wrecked it and the peopl i invovled. LEts see YOU maintain compasure when all that weight is on YOUR shoulders.

lol what exactly did i spell wrong??

Talkin shit about my friend being trashed?? lol wow dude. thats you being a you thickhead and somehow wanting to keep blaming me and making me into the freakin' "villain" if you will.why the hell would i lie about that?! You saying that right then showsyour all about assumption and dont know what the hell your taking about concerning that particular issue.

You think you have your story str8? NOT EVEN CLOSE.. who did you go ask??? thats right you went to go ask people on the scene and not come and ask me. Why is that? If you think that i am SOOO at fault why didnt you go over to me so i can straighten out your story?

About how fast i was going?? who the **** remembers how fast they are going when they crash or get a ticket?? almost noone. that was the speed i was more or less going and when i hit the rav 4 i was going at like 70.

Half the shit you said was true?! lol..You saying that i was drunk was a complete false statement assumed by you. and that right there is MORE than half. thats the reason i am so freakin pissed and about to smash my computer. cuz of people like you taking shit about me WITHOUT even coming up to me personally and assuming that im a little boy that is spoiled and pampered. that really got to me. You go into assuming things about my personal life?! An ignorant selfish boy???!! About what is there to be ignorant about?! who the **** do you think you are!?

about the phone conversation.... i was talking to my dad cuz i was tromatized about my car and the people that got involved. Not cuz i was drunk. i actually volunteered for a breath test just to have that cleared up... but then you came along and decided to go by what you see on the wildest police videos on tv and assume i was drunk just cuz i was driving fast. So if two people are racing and going fast weaving in and out of traffic, they just HAVE to be drunk right?? That what your closed mind is telling me.Anyone involved in an accident like that would be in the same state.

The point is if your going to get involved and ask around what happened you should have gone and talked to me first. Witnesses dont know SHIT whether i was drunk or not. Just me and my friend. You didnt ask either one of us did you.instead you chose to assume and witnesses what had happened which was your first mistake. Witnesses are the ones who make the biggest assumptions cuz they cant tell you exactly how anything happened and the details behind it. only the people involved. Especially in a car accident. Assumption is the mother of ALL **** ups. you would do well to remember that for the future.

About the rubbernecking... Yes there were people rubber necking. how the hell would you explain the ambulance already being there? there was an accident being cleaned up and people were slowing down to see what had happened. A policemen even came up to me and TOLD me that i ran into an accident and that it was not marked well. Why the hell do you think i didnt get one ticket. Also ask yourself this. why would there be a bunch of cars going 30-40 mph at 4 am?
there were too many other factors involved that i had no control over. OF course this all could have been avoided if i wasnt speeding. but thats not the point

I would appriciate it if wwe could talk personally and meet up somewhere. i want to clear this up with you even though your opnion doesnt mean jack shit at this stage. the point is you talking shit about someone you didnt even bother to talk to. if you did and your gonna use the lame excuse that i was crying on the phone then lets meet up somewhere

What is PM'ed? look... i am new to the s2k forums so i dont know half the shit you do about it. the only way i knew you could hear me out was through the forums. so i guess you calling a little kid was also an assumption. Lets just meet in person. you and me alone, no problems just a normal conversation. i dont know why but it really means alot to me that you understand me and hear out wha ti have to say even though i dont know jack shit about you and who the hell you even are.

Old 08-23-2006, 08:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
[QUOTE=Viper Rocket,Aug 23 2006, 09:20 PM] It's one thing to be a friend to someone involved in an accident Diablo, but maybe next time you should wait to hear the results before assuming he was innocent all along ( we know what happens when we assume!!
Old 08-23-2006, 09:33 PM

I'm speechless. It's a shame how horrible our school system is, now I know why Miami-Dade County did so badly on the FCATs. I got lost after the first paragraph.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:47 PM

[QUOTE=Diablo99V,Aug 23 2006, 08:47 PM]They are angry at each other over some non sense and we don't need this here.
Old 08-23-2006, 11:00 PM

wait.......this happened about a month ago???

wow, talk about not forgetting..

tried to read all of it but i started to

hope everyone was ok from the accident
Old 08-24-2006, 09:35 AM

^
Old 08-24-2006, 10:21 AM
Former Moderator

Received 10 Likes on 1 Post

This thread needs to be shut down.

Quick Reply: MAJOR ACCIDENT THIS MORNING ON 836 4:30 AM