South Florida Owners from South Florida

Need Advise - What should i do?

Old 01-16-2008, 06:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heres what might happen and some option now if he wants he will press charges not to frighten you or anything his attorney will fight for your ten thousand dollar coverage and most likely he might be able to get it of course its who ever fight this thing first now if he does take your tren thouand dollar covergae (PIP) he get's half attorney half your insurance might cancel your policy (of cource this does not always happen but i have seen it happen)now if he gets an attorney you should get one also one of those call 411 attorney places they will fight the case for you hopefully voiding him from getting your pip covergae wich is the ten k .And you might have to just settle with your insurance companys afterwards or persue a trial in court wich is a biatch cause it takes time for this one.
Im a law student at fiu and they make us sit in at cases so from the information ive gathered this is the worst situations that can happen but youu might also get lucky and no one will have to press any charges or ect.
And belive me when you show up at court with a huge white board and nice diagram of the accient the judges to get easily impressed so i will help you draw one out lol.
GOod luck again this is worst case scennario and just so you have some info on what to do if he does get an attorney.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:30 AM
z4k

Originally Posted by Ness2k,Jan 16 2008, 07:53 AM
Heres what might happen and some option now if he wants he will press charges not to frighten you or anything his attorney will fight for your ten thousand dollar coverage and most likely he might be able to get it of course its who ever fight this thing first now if he does take your tren thouand dollar covergae (PIP) he get's half attorney half your insurance might cancel your policy (of cource this does not always happen but i have seen it happen)now if he gets an attorney you should get one also one of those call 411 attorney places they will fight the case for you hopefully voiding him from getting your pip covergae wich is the ten k .And you might have to just settle with your insurance companys afterwards or persue a trial in court wich is a biatch cause it takes time for this one.
Im a law student at fiu and they make us sit in at cases so from the information ive gathered this is the worst situations that can happen but youu might also get lucky and no one will have to press any charges or ect.
And belive me when you show up at court with a huge white board and nice diagram of the accient the judges to get easily impressed so i will help you draw one out lol.
GOod luck again this is worst case scennario and just so you have some info on what to do if he does get an attorney.
Most insurance Company will get a Lawyer for you if the other party gets one.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:58 AM

NOt always major companies might but not always im glad you said that because this is a disclosure thats is written in small print in document you would never even bother reading some policies do have a protection some dont so not always will the insurance supply a defense attorney .
But allstate is major so they might take care of it for him but like i said what i wrote was just a what to do in worst case scenario.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by _Sinister_,Jan 16 2008, 10:13 AM
What the hell does a Cuban flag gotta do with the Heat winning?
Come on dude the Player ALONZO MA