South Florida Owners from South Florida

SFL gets the shitty deal

Old 04-04-2008, 10:11 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default SFL gets the shitty deal

Well some of you attended INDY this year and many of you did the decal thing, i for one didnt do it this year cause of the shitty deal we get. Last year was good we got Parade lap and we got in car show parking and yadda yadda. This year we didnt get squat! it seems to me that the Northern folks continue to get more extras with theirs, they got to meet with Danica again(Not that some of you would actually like to meet her but you know ) plus they got a parade lap. WTF is up with that? how come we get the shitty deals?

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=583603
Old 04-04-2008, 10:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm out of the loop, BUT... Nvrquit4 and primogen do A LOT of work to make that happen.

Is someone in SFL doing this?

Not to mention the fact that Shay is the one who I believe got the whole partnership started... and it started with the St. Pete GP. Maybe that has a lot to do with it?

Don't take this as an insult...
Old 04-04-2008, 10:52 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last year we had a "good a dea"l but remember that we had to pay $$ remember? .. in the end worked b/c we sold our tickets outside so we broke even, this year for me was impossible to make it due my no time to spare almost, i got late to the track (around 7pm) and i parked far far, to my surprise though i saw all the s2k's with the stickers right in front of my parking spot (i parked on the fence exactly right in front of the other S2k's parking lot) . still activities like this are good i think for the group .... cheers everyone and let's hope next year can be kick ass!
Oscar
Old 04-04-2008, 11:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I personally think it was not worth it for me. I would say Dario and Di and all the guys putting the stickers got it even worst than me because they had to do all the work.

I had to drive 160 miles to Miami to get the stickers put on, then spend 20 minutes removing the damn things and 2 hours cleaning my car because all of the gunk they left behind ... all for 2 tickets that did not even allowed me to access the paddock.

I also had to deal with every idiot and their mother making fun of my car, I really do not give crap about what anyone says ... but it got to the point that it was annoying ...

Then I parked the car at a spot were I honestly did not even feel confortable leaving it ... but oh well.

That was BS, I would have paid for the tickets and come out ahead.

The good part is that I got to spend some time with the S2k guys at the Miami meet and then at the track.

Next year I am out. Again, this is not anything against Dario and the organizers ... they even got it worst than me, if I was them I would have told Indy to go screw themselves.

Joaquin
Old 04-04-2008, 11:56 AM

this year for US it was gay.... very gay we didnt have Max doing the monkey dance on the freeway!!!!
Old 04-04-2008, 12:51 PM

I really do feel for the ones that have participated from this event last year, believe me it was what inspired me to go finally get my S...the parade lap, the car show, the unity of the sflsquad....

nonetheless, I am greatfull to have participated from the event, wish it could have been more...but...what the hell...nothing is perfect we represented something that we all like....racing.
Life is like that, one day could be great, the other day could be crappy.

4 the ones who are complaining because it was not like last year...

Let me give you some cheese for your wine....

P.S. VS1 I do understand what you are saying when you do compare it to St. Pete.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:32 PM

That's messed up but I got the most out of my ticket so that's ok. Anyway I took off the GAYnsco Auto Insurance part off my stickers so it's even for me
Old 04-04-2008, 06:48 PM

Im doing the St. Pete Gran Prix next year..just like mitch did.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by PrOsPeCt S,Apr 4 2008, 09:48 PM
Im doing the St. Pete Gran Prix next year..just like mitch did.
the spgp is a blast. I had marco andretti in my car for the entire parade, got danica, and marco to sign my s2000 hat.

was on the track yesterday. we got great parking, two tickets for each day with paddock passes for each day.

I will say that Rob(primogen) and shay (nvrquit) desearve medals for the amount of work they put into making this event happen.

This is my second time doing this event. there have certainly been some obsticles, but overall, it freaken rocks.

Mitch

I went to the miami race last weekend, but didn't take my car....
Old 04-04-2008, 08:07 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by SiCK HONDA,Apr 4 2008, 10:32 AM
I'm out of the loop, BUT... Nvrquit4 and primogen do A LOT of work to make that happen.

Is someone in SFL doing this?

Not to mention the fact that Shay is the one who I believe got the whole partnership started... and it started with the St. Pete GP. Maybe that has a lot to do with it?

Don't take this as an insult...
It is amzing the agervation and BS that both SHay and ob go throught to put this one . It is very much unknow the amount of frustration that is going on behind the sceens that ost will not know about . If you would like to do this for the 300 get with Shay andsee what it takes to do . It is alot and they are taking alot of personal time out their own scedules and dealing with alot of bulshit with SPGP and IRL to set this up

Quick Reply: SFL gets the shitty deal