South Florida Owners from South Florida

South FL AIM Name Directory

Old 02-11-2004, 05:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by DaWorm
ok folks..
now its time for some DEEEEEP BREATHS...

and then to say
(everyone repeat after me...)

Wooooosa... I am one w/ the universe...
Ok, here goes.....
Wooooosa... I am one w/ the universe...

(am I supposed to feel better now?)
Old 02-11-2004, 05:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by schismS2K
Old 02-11-2004, 06:06 AM

http://forums.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.p...threadid=182451
Old 02-11-2004, 06:09 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ganthet
Old 02-11-2004, 06:16 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by schismS2K
Old 02-11-2004, 06:22 AM

lol, your German came out more fubared than my translation, shrug? (Not directed in an insultive way, Google is known for bad translations.)

WHEN DID I COMPARE G. BUSH TO HILTER? Oh my lord. Actually, don't even answer that.... like, woah.

Is it me, or is everything locally either blown out of scenario, or simply not read throughly enuff, and skimped through. Talk about beating a horse, when it's down. Is there anything else you find offensive that you would like be to correct? I'm being serious...
Old 02-11-2004, 06:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the problem was that referencing Hitler tends to offend many, many people (as Gan pointed out). Then, later on, you replied that the name George Bush is offensive to you. That's kind of where the comparison came into play.

With my best Rodney King voice......"Can't we all just get along?!"

(I'm stepping off the soap box now).
Old 02-11-2004, 06:34 AM

Originally posted by schismS2K
lol, your German came out more fubared than my translation, shrug? (Not directed in an insultive way, Google is known for bad translations.)

WHEN DID I COMPARE G. BUSH TO HILTER? Oh my lord. Actually, don't even answer that.... like, woah.

Is it me, or is everything locally either blown out of scenario, or simply not read throughly enuff, and skimped through. Talk about beating a horse, when it's down. Is there anything else you find offensive that you would like be to correct? I'm being serious...
Well, I just ran my German through a translator and it came out close enough to what I actually wrote. I'm not sure which one you used. Translators suck ass because speaking another language is much more than simple word translations. You have to understand word order, idiomatic expressions and colloqualisms, It can almost never be done properly by a translation program. You need somebody who actually understands the language. I grew up in Germany and I've studied the language in school. I think I will take on the translator

As far as your comparison of George Bush and Hitler, perhaps its not what you intended to say when you used the web translator but that's pretty much what you DID say.

Anyway, lets just drop it. I saw your other thread and I think that should be the end of it.
Old 02-11-2004, 06:39 AM

Yeah, I understand. I corrected it right away. Sorry, for even letting anyone relate the two. Bad timing, heh. - I don't mean to sound like I'm on some high horse or something this morning, just woke up to shocking stuff, I didn't realize I caused, pardon me.

(Steps out of the soap box, too). Putting my fingers to rest, they've been beat to death, and yet it's so early. - Time to go get under the s2, and put these KG/MMs in.
Old 02-25-2004, 08:34 AM

btnine11

i have a lot of family member's in miami , being that i live in naples , about 1 30min away , do u guys have meets every week, i might plan on visitin my friend at fiu u guys meet around there?

Quick Reply: South FL AIM Name Directory