South Florida Owners from South Florida

South FL Auto X events

Old 05-17-2010, 08:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JK, it's a centralized car meet for everyone who is a car enthusiast. State of stance pokes at cars that have a modified look due to their wheel/tire/suspension setup. So you'll be able to see all types of styles and trends of cars. To give you an idea, these are the terms that probably best describe the cars that'll be there...

Domestic, import, euro, ricer, baller, jdm, flush, hellaflush, low, slammed, clean, aggressive, mild, wild... etc , basically you'll get to see everything there.

Leo is a really cool guy and he definitely deserves the credit for setting this up. State of stance is going to be a huge event for South FL, I want to say it'll be comparable to S2Ki's homecoming meets; but for all cars in general and not just a specific type.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by Benihana,May 17 2010, 08:02 PM
People state their stance.

i should be there
Old 05-18-2010, 05:48 AM

Thanks for the bump guys.

Yes, state of stance will be good time. There are over 150cars registered and that doesn't include non-registered cars that are just planning on rolling up.

As many of you know, I'm an autox fan and ran 2 full seasons with ER, however benihana is correct; autox events are almost once a month & state of stance is a once a year event...

Anyways... I got mad for ER and you'll see me there on other occasions, but on May 30th I’ll be hosting the SoS M&G
Old 05-18-2010, 05:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Benihana,May 17 2010, 08:12 PM
JK, it's a centralized car meet for everyone who is a car enthusiast. State of stance pokes at cars that have a modified look due to their wheel/tire/suspension setup. So you'll be able to see all types of styles and trends of cars. To give you an idea, these are the terms that probably best describe the cars that'll be there...

Domestic, import, euro, ricer, baller, jdm, flush, hellaflush, low, slammed, clean, aggressive, mild, wild... etc , basically you'll get to see everything there.

Leo is a really cool guy and he definitely deserves the credit for setting this up. State of stance is going to be a huge event for South FL, I want to say it'll be comparable to S2Ki's homecoming meets; but for all cars in general and not just a specific type.
Thanks for the info, I still laughed at the original response though. :-P Im on the wall since I a new comer and yes AutoXs are a dime a dozen this seems like a more interesting event. I read registration is free but is parking at Morikami place free as well? I've never been to this place so will people NOT registered still get to see the attendees cars? I don't know the setup, like a nice parking to see all the guys cars that come out.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by avarela86,May 18 2010, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the info, I still laughed at the original response though. :-P Im on the wall since I a new comer and yes AutoXs are a dime a dozen this seems like a more interesting event. I read registration is free but is parking at Morikami place free as well? I've never been to this place so will people NOT registered still get to see the attendees cars? I don't know the setup, like a nice parking to see all the guys cars that come out.
yes, its free to register and free to attend. there is no fee to enter the morikami park. wether you want to show off your car or just check out the cars that are there, come out and have a good time
Old 05-19-2010, 07:00 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet deal, I guess AutoX will have to wait. Reading FREE twice in one sentence has me sold! Looking forward to this event and takin some good pictures.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:03 PM

When is this happening and where?
Old 06-23-2010, 07:27 AM

Sup guys! Just to let you know, ER Autocross #5 is happening this coming Sunday the 27th at Hialeah Horse Track.

http://www.erscc.com/modules/piCal/?smode=...ldate=2010-6-23
Old 06-25-2010, 12:13 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Are you going?
Old 06-25-2010, 12:32 PM

As of now, yes I'm planning on going.

Quick Reply: South FL Auto X events