South Florida Owners from South Florida

South Florida S2000 Sightings

Old 05-11-2003, 06:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was my white s. I saw your panthers tag.
Old 05-11-2003, 06:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thought it Might be you..... Kinda noticed the rims, but since you were behind me I couldn't tell.
Old 05-12-2003, 06:29 AM
mav

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Chatted with an owner of a Sebring Silver for a few seconds at Sunset Place last night around 10:30PM.
Old 05-15-2003, 04:13 AM

Saw a red one going west on Sheridan street across from the school complex (between Dykes and 172 ave). It had white lettering on the window in the tinted area, but I couldn't read it.

I was on my way to get my left rear wheel re-balanced after having it patched.

- Gan
Old 05-15-2003, 01:02 PM

Saw a silverstone going east on william lehman causeway towards a1a.
Old 05-16-2003, 04:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Official:South Florida/ Miami S2000 Street Encounter's

Everyone please post any races that you have been involved in and the outcome of them. Please don't lie. This is like the Street encounter forum, but for the South Florida / Miami owners.

Chris C.
Old 05-16-2003, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by: F1S2000

Well as usual I said to myself tonight I am not going to run my car. Any way I was leaving the usual hang out following spoonS to another hangout. But I got caught at the light so I lost spoonS (who left me)
So I kept on driving with Fyrestrike behind me but on the the left lane. And then a yellow evo gets on my ass. He does the pshhh sound twice. And then he gets really close as his engine is spinning. So I step on it and pull at bit and then I let off. Again on my ass so again I let him have it and again I pull.
He then gets next to me reving his engine giving gas. So I down shit to second and we go. I pull about two cars to third gear. I would of kept on pulling but I let off. He gets next to me again. This time I slow down to first gear. We hit it again by the end of third I was about 2 and 1/2 cars ahead and pulling. I let off again. He catches up. We run a couple of more times. It got boring so I let off and he finally got the picture after about 4 runs that he wasn't going to catch up. So he goes on his merry way.
Fyrestrike then pulls up next to me and I am like. I decide to go home Because SPOONS forgot about me(bitch) . On my way home I get tag teamed by an Audi TT with a real loud BOV and hatch back . They both rev at me one on my left and the other on my right. I had the top down and they almost blew my ear drums. They had no clue what I had. So we hit it. I was in my favorite gear. First. I immediately pull. I wouldn't call it a run because it was over faster than it began. .
Here was the best run of the night. I am a couple of blocks from my house and this car gets on my ass. It was following me. I was about to turn into my block. But I said maybe not. After driving around the er is still following me. So I slow down. I am getting pissed. The car finally pulls next to me at the light. I look it was a girl driving. It was a black new turbo neon. She looks and smiles . We pull over and start talking. Any way she was a girl I new in high school. So she tells me that her car is faster than my s2000. She said she has raced other s2000's and she has beaten them. So we start messing around and I told her If I win her ass his mine and if she wins I'll give her my car. Well to make the a long story short I got home at about four in the moring.
Old 05-16-2003, 09:06 PM

Saw a black one parked right in front of Swig Bartini in Weston tonight (Friday) at about midnight. Top was down and owner was presumably inside. I parked a few spaces down and went in for a bit. Dunno if it was one of "ours". It looked totally stock with no badges or anything changed at all.

....not that there's anything WRONG with that !

- Gan
Old 05-17-2003, 10:10 AM

I raced a 1996 Mustang GT last night on my way to see the Matrix, He got beat so bad that it was not funny.

Chris C.
Old 05-17-2003, 10:17 PM

How can I join your group?

Quick Reply: South Florida S2000 Sightings