Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Another Idiot Driver

Old 05-29-2005, 12:04 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Another Idiot Driver

comming home today on the 400N. Im on cruise control 120km/h. Some punk and his gay faggot buddy in a green/blue beat up civic hatchback come out behind me from the right lane swerves three lanes to the left lane and passes me with his fart can going off. I didnt think of it and let him go while still on cruise. 30 seconds later hes in front of me in my lane driving 100km/h. So I have to get out of cruise control and pass him. I get irritated and gun it ahead of him. I slow back down to 120km/h and set cruise. Next thing i see it him in my rear view mirror again comming fast up my rear end. What I do, I give the fvcker a brake tap...he slams on his brakes and his car wiggles side to side. Then he passes me giving me the finger......I let him then pass not thinking nothing of it..... fuking FnF punks...heh
Old 05-29-2005, 12:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fvck, we really need someone to set us up with some 007 mods!!! oil spray on the basturds front windshield will cure his crap once and 4 all

can speedstar do this? i'd suggest the roating license plate too, coould come in handy for 407 drivers
Old 05-29-2005, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by rioja,May 29 2005, 04:54 PM
fvck, we really need someone to set us up with some 007 mods!!! oil spray on the basturds front windshield will cure his crap once and 4 all

can speedstar do this? i'd suggest the roating license plate too, coould come in handy for 407 drivers
i think about that every day..

console button next to the four way used for a lowering tray of some hard ass tacks or nails..

the only positive thing is that we live in Canada, otherwise, i'd be packing heat and would've blown his finger and his head off .. or maybe started with his tires..
Old 05-29-2005, 02:15 PM

should've just called the non-emergency line for cops and tell them there's a riced-out civic w/ a driver possibly having done drugs because he's driving erratically.

that should get the cops on his ass in no time.
Old 05-29-2005, 03:48 PM
Former Moderator

Well here in Ann Arbor if you call the police with a license plate, and they don't catch the person, they send them a letter. Ann Arbor is full of students being the home of UofM chances are the car is registered to Mom/Dad and the letter goes to them. They send it to the address that the car is registered to. Instate or Out of state students with their parents home address....

Dear Sir or Madam,
It has come to our attention that your car was being driven erratically on Main Street on Date. This complaint was brought to our attention by another motorist.
Sincerly,
Ann Arbor Police Department.
Old 05-29-2005, 04:22 PM

I have a LIME green hatch of MOOOCHOOO ugliness "Race" me today LOL.

I'm cruising on the off ramp and he comes zooming by on my left I see him coming and man is it one UGLY car. Get slows right beside me as I continue on my merry way... he drools a bit, then downshifts and I presume guns it and slowly pulls away. Then his retard friend with an "Exhaust" buzzes by me so loud I can't think, 20 cars up I still can't think he's so loud, they weeve in and out of traffic and I end up behind them at the next set of lights.

Poor guys, a LIME green car
Old 05-29-2005, 08:38 PM

or how about just ignoring them?
Old 05-30-2005, 04:58 AM
Banned

I asked for machine guns in the fog light holes for my birthday
Old 05-30-2005, 06:50 AM

I always thought it'd be cool to have a spark plug near the exhuast tip and be able to run rich for a second when you press a button. You wanna tailgate and be an ass? I'll toast you a new bumper.
Old 05-30-2005, 07:45 AM

Quick Reply: Another Idiot Driver