Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Forums dry lately?

Old 06-04-2012, 10:03 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Forums dry lately?

Who else feels this forum has been dry and stagnent lately? Haven't heard any good stories or anything exciting in a long time... No seized alignment bolts, no doughnuts in Tim Hortons parking lots, etc
Old 06-04-2012, 10:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alignment bolts only get seized in Markham... Along with 100% perfect alignment print outs.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 06-04-2012, 10:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fD5e...feature=fvwrel
Old 06-05-2012, 02:28 AM

Old 06-05-2012, 03:02 AM

Received 89 Likes on 80 Posts

Maybe people are out enjoying the car
Old 06-05-2012, 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by Reapur
Alignment bolts only get seized in Markham... Along with 100% perfect alignment print outs.

You're bitter about that aren't you? Give it up already dude. Wasn't that like 2 years ago?
Old 06-05-2012, 05:10 AM

LOL this thread is starting to deliver
Old 06-05-2012, 05:15 AM

Well i gotta story for you guys....last weekend i was pulled over downtown by a cop that was traveling in the opposite direction...somehow he manged to pull a U turn in traffic and get in behind me by then I already knew he was Gona be a dick....so he comes up to the car asks for insurance and license walls back to his car then comes back to the car and starts shitting on me telling me that he observed my car rubbin on the road (which it wasnt) continuing on saying I'm too low and that my car is unsafe ... He continued inspecting my car pushing down on that rear and front as if my car would bounce up n down like wtf....then tells me that Hes going to Have to pull your plates and how i habe to tow thr car home....at that point it was fml so he issues a piece of paper stating my car is unfit for the road which I later found out that the actual form was outdated since 1997. I tried to plea my case telling him that roads are all uneven downtown and I still dont rub and I didn't rubb turning my wheel lock to lock so yeah really he didn't care what I had to say and left me there so then the wait began for the flatbed to come once it was there we had no issues getting the car up...took alittle time but we got it up so while the car was being strapped down the one strap that was connect to my wheel gave way and fml the car rolled off the flatbed while it was still slopped..due to my quick reaction of jumping in the car n pullin the hand brake the rest of the way in combination with the rear straps snapping and getting caught in the rotor help stop the car oh yah not to mention this is all happened while theres like 60 people watching this happen like some tourist attraction. So once we realized what happen I had to wait for the supervisor n safety guy to come check things out thank god know One was hurt...the car other hand was alil shaking up jus hard some strap burn to one of the rims my diffuser recived some Scartches not really visable to The eye same with ye front lip nothing really crazy which shocked me but the tow truck driver was alil shaking up since he never had that happen to him since being in the business for more than 30 years...but once everything was cleared up we tried it again and succeeded with no problems...the company ended up giving me a free tow from downtown to finch and 427 which would have come up to roughly $400 and the driver felt so bad he gave me money out of his pocket for all the damages . surprisingly I didn't have to deal with no shyt from them and having argue for anything they knew they made a mistake and dealt with it ... Just a hassle of going through that for 5 hours.... sucked but the plus side I got my plates back and I'm on the road again hopefully this was entertaining enough for you guys lol
Old 06-05-2012, 05:36 AM

/\
good story!
Thats a random occurance for sure. Could have been much much worse.

Quick Reply: Forums dry lately?