Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Mugen Hardtop on Kijiji *Buyer Beware

Old 08-28-2015, 12:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mugen Hardtop on Kijiji *Buyer Beware

Just a heads up guys. This tool on kijiji is trying to sell his Forbidden Mugen Rep hardtop as authentic. It is fakkkeeee lol.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto-body-par...ationFlag=true
Old 08-28-2015, 01:51 PM

Received 3,373 Likes on 2,452 Posts

No price listed ?, it would be interesting to see how he prices it.
Old 08-28-2015, 02:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha your really heated over this eh
Old 08-28-2015, 07:47 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just saw the ad. I swear a million puppies get drowned to death every time someone mutilates a car as badly as that blue s2000 in the ad.

I cry.
Old 08-28-2015, 08:01 PM

Received 340 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by YEESH
Just saw the ad. I swear a million puppies get drowned to death every time someone mutilates a car as badly as that blue s2000 in the ad.

I cry.
"hey you, yeah you. Yeah, i'm talkin' to you. Yeah, the owner of that blue s2tragic with the fake top. your car is stupid as fcuk. just thought you wanted to know."

darcy
Old 08-29-2015, 06:29 AM

Eh don't knock the guys car, I think it's pretty f@#kin dope. Air ride and blingy rims with stretch isn't my style but doesn't make it a piece of shit. If you put good suspension with a set of track wheels and tires then it is functional. If I had a fake hardtop with js bumpers and over fenders would you guys say that my car is a piece of shit? Probably not. I'm not defending the guy, but the hate in the car scene needs to stop. Everyone has their own taste and style, and we should all respect that.
Old 08-29-2015, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by s2jizzer
Eh don't knock the guys car, I think it's pretty f@#kin dope. Air ride and blingy rims with stretch isn't my style but doesn't make it a piece of shit. If you put good suspension with a set of track wheels and tires then it is functional. If I had a fake hardtop with js bumpers and over fenders would you guys say that my car is a piece of shit? Probably not. I'm not defending the guy, but the hate in the car scene needs to stop. Everyone has their own taste and style, and we should all respect that.
You're such a nice guy, the world needs more people like you.
Old 08-29-2015, 07:42 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I dunno - to each their own but it makes me want to cry. I'm not saying he should be persecuted or anything, it's his / her car but I want to go home and hug my car a little tighter.
Old 08-29-2015, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by zeroptzero
Originally Posted by s2jizzer' timestamp='1440858554' post='23730404
I'm actually a genuine asshole, but I'm tired of people thinking their judgement is worth anything. Just because something isn't to their liking they feel the need to voice their negative opinion. It's not constructive criticism when there is no right or wrong way to do something, it's just someone being a hater. Half the cars I see now a days aren't to my liking. He'll some of you guys on this forum do some mods that I don't particularly like, but my opinion doesn't matter. Like Darcy said, you make you're money so spend it how you please, which is kind of ironic seeing as he just criticized someone else's car.. But that's enough out of me
Old 08-29-2015, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by zeroptzero' timestamp='1440862411' post='23730439
[quote name='s2jizzer' timestamp='1440858554' post='23730404']
I'm actually a genuine asshole, but I'm tired of people thinking their judgement is worth anything. Just because something isn't to their liking they feel the need to voice their negative opinion. It's not constructive criticism when there is no right or wrong way to do something, it's just someone being a hater. Half the cars I see now a days aren't to my liking. He'll some of you guys on this forum do some mods that I don't particularly like, but my opinion doesn't matter. Like Darcy said, you make you're money so spend it how you please, which is kind of ironic seeing as he just criticized someone else's car.. But that's enough out of me
[/quote]

Hey I like it when people can admit to being assholes, much like myself. Whenever my wife and I argue I tell her that I was an asshole when she first met me, and I'm still an asshole 19 years later, so stop trying to change me !. lol.

Back on topic, - Yup, I proabably have a few mods that don't appeal to the majority, so avoiding criticism is always best .

Quick Reply: Mugen Hardtop on Kijiji *Buyer Beware