Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

My encounter with an RX8

Old 09-22-2003, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My encounter with an RX8

Went into town in the 4runner today, and what do I see? A yellow RX8

I didn't think it was going to be such a washed out yellow, over all it looks pretty decent, kinda weird lines but not horrible.

The goon who owned it saw me walking around it and comes running out, clicks the panic button and the horn goes off.

I look at him, he looks at me and says "Can I help you, please step away from the car".... I think where have I heard that before.

Right there, I know this guy is a dick. I step back and say, "just looking" he said "do it from a distance".

At this point, well you know me.

Anyhow I respond with "Just seeing how Mazda interpreted the S2000". He does an about turn walks up to me and starts quoting numbers. 248 HP, blah blah blah.

I said back "I guess you don't read much, its 238." He didn't like that, starts babbling on about its all hype, he drives it 10 10th's all the time and its one of the fastest cars on the road. He then comments on my 4runner and says "Go back and pick your kids up from Soccer MOM"

I start walking towards this queef as his woman friend was in a store my friend owns, and he begins to back up into the store. I start saying to him, "I have an S2000, I know the difference between 248 and 238 AND it doesn't have room to pick up kids from Soccer BITCH"

I could have said it much nicer, but I'm not.

He comes back all smart ass and looking to die, says Oh yeah sure you do. I then ask Cindy...do I have an S2000 or not. She says "I thought it was a Ferrari" hahah

Its Creemore, what can I do.

In the end, I told him to shut the up, and when a person looks at your precious ford then be nice and tell them about it.

Again, this justifies my utter contempt for most of the human race.
Old 09-22-2003, 12:29 PM

What an asshole.

I'm surprised you didn't take him down.

But regardless of the some wit owners, I have to say that I like the RX8 and am glad Mazda built it.
Old 09-22-2003, 12:41 PM

Unreal!

I love my car, but hitting the panic button! Holy shit, what is wrong with people. I've had lots of guys looking at the car, and your right Vince, smile and be nice. Actually had many pleasent conversations with guys over the car.

There are dicks everywhere!

No doubt you'll run into him with the S, and then the two of you will be "instant" buddies. Untill you remind him of you first encounter with him.
Old 09-22-2003, 01:34 PM

Why do Creemorians have to hate on Creemorians like dat?
Old 09-22-2003, 01:41 PM

It must be one of those "Creemore Hamptonians"... What a dick. .haha..
Old 09-22-2003, 02:03 PM
Former Moderator

proff positive that people everywhere are morons..

I'm at the point now, where I hate everybody...EVERYBODY!
Old 09-22-2003, 02:20 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate you too mike...

Vince you should have invited him to Shannonvile OCT 10th. See how good he feels when an RSX laps his ass!!
Old 09-22-2003, 03:10 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by matrix
Why do Creemorians have to hate on Creemorians like dat?

HAHA...WORD! Thats jokes.

Yeah, I had an encounter with a 330Ci the other day. Had the top down, sitting at the light and this dude bad mouths me, telling me my Honda is just a worthless Miata. Light Turns green and he spins his tires and guns it. So I give him a little head start, dump the clutch, and gun it too and pass him at about 80km/h with my Intake screamin in his little ears. (No worry, this was an 80 zone). We stop at the next lights and then I say to him "How does it feel to get your Overrated BMW spanked by an S2000? Eh CaulKy BITCH?".....He looked at me in discust and just turned his head and drove off...I let him go at that point. Makes me wonder why people have to talk when they have nothing good to say...
Old 09-22-2003, 03:27 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jasonoff
I hate you too mike...

Vince you should have invited him to Shannonvile OCT 10th.
Old 09-22-2003, 04:17 PM

Originally posted by DoGMaN
I look at him, he looks at me and says "Can I help you, please step away from the car
Bubbles , you gotta be kidding me right? It's an RX8 NOT a Ferrari or Lambourghini...IT'S AN RX8!!!....Step away from the car...that's too much.

Quick Reply: My encounter with an RX8