Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

RTD 2017 - April 27-30

Old 12-24-2016, 12:36 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by zeroptzero
I always wanna, just gotta get it done. Two new rear tires would have to be part of the prescription.
​​​​​​​an extra few days of work or a Dragon trip? Hmmmm.
Old 12-25-2016, 07:31 AM

Received 33 Likes on 23 Posts

I always wanna, just gotta get it done. Two new rear tires would have to be part of the prescription.
Make it happen. This trip is the main reason to own an S2000. Great driving with great friends.
Old 12-25-2016, 08:37 AM

Received 3,390 Likes on 2,461 Posts

Originally Posted by myflys2k
Make it happen. This trip is the main reason to own an S2000. Great driving with great friends.
Okay will do. You make a convincing argument pal.
Old 12-25-2016, 07:05 PM

I'm going to book a lodge room for this event, not entirely sure what day I may leave but looking to be there Thursday to Saturday evening more than likely. I had a cabin last time and I think I prefer to be in a lodge room this event. I'm not actively looking for a roommate , but if anyone needs a room let me know, shoot me a pm. I'll get a room with two queen beds just in case, if I don't find someone to split the room I'll use the extra bed for my hardtop storage

Last edited by zeroptzero; 12-27-2016 at 05:29 AM.
Old 12-25-2016, 08:54 PM
Spotter

Received 277 Likes on 232 Posts

The rest of us plan to get in on Friday by the way.

If you're interested in tagging along look at booking Friday- Sunday
Old 12-25-2016, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by kryptonite
The rest of us plan to get in on Friday by the way.

If you're interested in tagging along look at booking Friday- Sunday
I'll try to figure out my schedule in the next while, not entirely sure the route or the timing yet but I'd like to be there Thursday evening.
Old 12-26-2016, 05:51 PM

I'll try to figure out my schedule in the next while, not entirely sure the route or the timing yet but I'd like to be there Thursday evening.
you might try hooking up with darcy who will likely leave last and get there first. We, on the other hand have some great roads to hit before we arrive at the Dragon
Old 12-26-2016, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by zenairdave
you might try hooking up with darcy who will likely leave last and get there first. We, on the other hand have some great roads to hit before we arrive at the Dragon
I'll book my room first and then work out the travel plans later. I'd rather not arrive on Friday as there are a number of U.S. members that I'd like to meet up with again, and that just seems like too short of an event by arriving Friday. But I can appreciate the desire to see and drive more roads that you guys are planning as you've done the event so many times. I've only been there once, so there are a number of drives around the Dragon region that I'd like to squeeze in on Friday and Saturday.
Old 12-27-2016, 01:16 PM

I'll book my room first and then work out the travel plans later. I'd rather not arrive on Friday as there are a number of U.S. members that I'd like to meet up with again, and that just seems like too short of an event by arriving Friday. But I can appreciate the desire to see and drive more roads that you guys are planning as you've done the event so many times. I've only been there once, so there are a number of drives around the Dragon region that I'd like to squeeze in on Friday and Saturday.
we won't miss much. Social events are Friday and Saturday nights. We will be there. Friday we will be driving a couple roads you normally would not get to before doing the Cherohala and Dragon. (more roads, less back tracking) Saturday morning is the high speed parade and group photo (more visiting) before heading out on whatever drive you like. Don't wimp out. Do the Canadian version dragon trip.
Old 12-27-2016, 02:14 PM

Received 33 Likes on 23 Posts

Yeah Joey. You can follow the Wednesday group. We are going to do more of a straight shot to where the Tuesday group will be... and of course hit the back of the dragon like last time you went.

Quick Reply: RTD 2017 - April 27-30