Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Speaking of losers

Old 05-31-2005, 06:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speaking of losers

I had yesterday off (Memorial Day) and decided to get a bit of running around and I went to Orangeville and Collingwood.

I driving along and I kept seeing loser after loser in their car all slouched down and with their hat's askew.

I hate that like few other things..the whole sideways hat thing really speaks to me in evil ways.

Anyhow, I said it, lets see how it is to live like a retard for a few mins.

IT WAS SHOCKING.

I did it in a fairly controlled method. I had my hat straight for the entire morning and losers were passing me and just looking once in a while...no real attemtps at contact. Had a couple of them wave a hand out the window etc.

I tilt my hat (direction not remembered) and it was a like a whole new world opened up to me. I would see suspect vehicles coming forward, I'd tilt the hat...a hand would creep out the window seemingly with arthritis and wave at me, fingers clenched and crippled...I'd have the finger thrown at me...lots of flashing hazards.

Is this some new language the normals aren't aware of?

When I put the hat back, it all seemed to go away..very odd.

Try it and post results...I think this could be an anthropologic excercise

BTW, it really makes you feel super gay...

Next experiment may be with a toque on when it hits 40c.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by DoGMaN,May 31 2005, 09:35 AM
I driving along and I kept seeing loser after loser in their car all slouched down and with their hat's askew.
I've always wonder what the hell we fed the kids these days to make them all borderline-retarded. When I was a kid, the kids who didn't have the motor-skills to sit properly get to ride in the shortbuses. But these days it's considered cool to sit all slouched and off-center when you're behind the wheels. I saw this one guy who I swear sat on the transmission tunnel of his car. The guy spent half the time looking in his rearview mirrors and drove erratically. This morning on my way to work, I saw some young punk who was obviously hopped up on something. He was constantly doing shoulder-checks, looking left and right, checking his mirrors, all jittery. He was swerving all over the fscking road.

And people wonder why insurance companies are jacking the rates up to $10000 for young kids. Some of these kids are ticking liability timebombs.
Old 05-31-2005, 07:16 AM

Vince, i'm positive there is some government think-tank somewhere that could use certainly your insights into the human psyche! .... that and how to properly prepare/toss the perfect jar o' piss

Old 05-31-2005, 07:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bahahah ! would have loved to see a pic of that !

Vince the memo day Queef !
Old 05-31-2005, 07:19 AM

uke: I hope you scrubbed yourself down several times after that experience........
Old 05-31-2005, 07:36 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh man, I'm right there with ya Vince. I can't stand the guys who have the seat reclined so much they look like an old lady just able to see over the steering wheel.

I remember one of these dolts in an Accord. The car caught my attention because it had no headrests, and I thought that very strange for an Accord. Well as I got closer and went by in the left lane (4-lane road) I could see there were headrests, but the seat was so far reclined the headrest was working more like a pillow. I sort of rode next to this guy for a while to see how he could actually drive. Well I nearly died of laughter when someone turned into his lane, he had to sit up quickly to get control of his car and he damn near smaked his head on the steering wheel doing so. Sooooo at the next stop light I just pulled up to him and suggested maybe he try not sleeing in the car while driving... What does the raised middle finger mean again?
Old 05-31-2005, 07:42 AM

For full effect - bandaid on your cheek also.

This needs to be documented on video.
Old 05-31-2005, 07:47 AM
Former Moderator

Just because you guys can't pull off the sideways hat thing, doesn't mean you have to be all bitchy about it
Old 05-31-2005, 08:01 AM

Where's that icon that says, "This thread is useless without pics"!
Old 05-31-2005, 09:19 AM

And this one is like the majority of kids in and around toronto and especially Aurora and Newmarket.

Quick Reply: Speaking of losers