Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Yellow S2K?

Old 06-19-2002, 04:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yellow S2K?

Was anyone here cruising westbound 401 around the 404 to Bathurst interchange? It was a yellow S2k with a black CF APR wing and Yellow sides on the wing. Just wanted to say Hi. That was me tailgating you in the black lude. Your car looks sweet. Less is more on the S period. This S was just droped and had the wing. Dude don't do anything else too it. It was awsome.

Actually I was hoping you would punch it so I could see how I would do with an S. The playing field was in my favour too since the top was down combined with the drag from that wing and the +200lbs goon sitting beside you. Dammit it was my one and only chance of putting an S on my kill list. haha.
Take care guys. And have a good day.
Old 06-19-2002, 09:25 AM

Ugh.. wings..

Speaking of Yellow Cars and Wings, I saw a Yellow Viper with this huge honking race wing on it parked out at Harry Rosens yesterday, plate number "VIPERRR". Ugh. There should be a law against defacing art.
Old 06-19-2002, 09:35 AM

I've seen that Viper too. It looked nasty but when I saw it lets just say dude was going WOT on the 401 and way faster than my top speed.

Back to the S. I hate wings. I'm a less is more type of guy myself. But this S looked good. So was it anyone here?
Old 06-19-2002, 09:54 AM

Originally posted by Ouzo Lude
I've seen that Viper too. It looked nasty but when I saw it lets just say dude was going WOT on the 401 and way faster than my top speed.

Back to the S. I hate wings. I'm a less is more type of guy myself. But this S looked good. So was it anyone here?
From the description, it sounds like MatthewS's car ... if the plate is the engine code for the S, then it is.
Old 06-19-2002, 10:12 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ouzo Lude
[B]Was anyone here cruising westbound 401 around the 404 to Bathurst interchange? It was a yellow S2k with a black CF APR wing and Yellow sides on the wing. Just wanted to say Hi. That was me tailgating you in the black lude. Your car looks sweet. Less is more on the S period. This S was just droped and had the wing. Dude don't do anything else too it. It was awsome.
Old 06-19-2002, 10:18 AM

BTW, Ouzo (I mean this in the friendliest way possible), why not come out to this weekends PITL event and see who puts what on the kill list. Stock S2000 vs whatever you've got under the hood of the 'lude.

But let me know before hand so I bring the S because I'm thinking about running my MR2 for once this weekend.
Old 06-19-2002, 10:32 AM

Nah man. I ain't killing no S like that. haha didn't you read my first post. With all the handicaps the S had on him that was my only chance at beating an S2K. PITL? gimme deatails bro. BTW I have no boost, YET. Car is 1 year old and work in progress.
Old 06-19-2002, 10:42 AM

BTW, does Mathews have a single exhaust conversion or stock dual? This one had stock dual.
Old 06-19-2002, 11:10 AM

Ouzo: hehe.. PITL is the an Autoslalom series. http://www.wiredmotorsports.com/pitl - next event is this Sunday at Hershey Centre in Mississauga.

Is your lude an SH or base? I ran a SH for a little while, damned difficult car to do autoslalom in unless you really know how to drive it. For one thing the steering rack can't keep up with lock to lock turns, so you go from power steering to a "no power steering" feel at some parts of a course.

There is a guy that runs one though that does really well. As he said "I just know what garbage to feed the car to get it to do what I want"
Old 06-19-2002, 12:24 PM

That's DAN! 69vergioasjhdfl;qwehfa;lei or something like that.

Quick Reply: Yellow S2K?