Southern Ontario For Sale Items for sale by Members in Southern Ontario
Mark this thread as Unsold

2000 Honda S2000 NFR

Old 11-09-2017, 06:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2000 Honda S2000 NFR

S
Up for sale is my 2000 Honda S2000 in New Formula Red that just rolled over 100,000 I've owned this vehicle since March 2014 and have maintained it to my best ability. I'm the third owner of this car, and have all service history invoices and receipts since 20k from the previous owner and all receipts for parts purchased under my ownership. It is a CLEAN title (spotless carproof) CANADIAN matching VIN car, all panels are original to the car (excluding OEM AP2 front and rear bumper, OE AP1 bumpers are still in my possession). The motor runs strong and compression tested perfectly. Below are a list of some modifications,maintenance, and wear items I've replaced. I have all OEM parts that would be included.

Drivetrain

PLM header
nvidia 70mm test pipe
AP2 tips on U.K. Modded AP1 exhaust
K&N FIPK intake
PCV breather Catch can
New OEM Honda spark plugs
Upgraded oil jet banjo bolts
Custom 2 piece baffled oil pan
Only synthetic oil since new and AMSOIL in my possession OEM low km rear axles (changed this season)
T1r axle spacers
AMSOIL transmission and differential fluid
Motul RBF600 DOT 4 clutch fluid

Suspension and brakes

KWV2 coilovers
Buddy club front RCAs with adjustable camber plate
Mugen hardened rubber control arm bushings front and rear New Honda rear toe links
All new Honda alignment eccentric adjusters
Stoptech slotted rotors, stoptech street pads, stoptech stainless braided flex hoses
All 4 calipers rebuilt and system flushed with Motul RBF600 DOT 4 brake fluid 4
x rear 17x8.5 AP2V1 with 255 40 17 Hankook RS3 (currently installed are 20mm integrated wheel spacers on the rear)

Interior and exterior

OEM AP2 front and rear bumpers Forcewerks CR replica front lip (fits great)
Front fenders rolled and smoothened by Luxury Auto Body
Rear quarters rolled flat and rear bumper tab trimmed
AP2 tail light conversion with plug and play harnesses. No cutting, mod is reversible and AP1 tail lights are still able to be installed
Rockstar garage carbon side splitters
OEM thing rear trunk spoiler
COBB extremely stubby antenna
Brand new Robbins soft top upgraded to fabric and glass window conversion
AP2 center console
Redline Goods perforated black leather with red stitching elbow pad with extra padding
Redline Goods perforated black leather with red stitching console cover
Redline Goods perforated black leather with red stitching shift boot
AP2 dead pedal
AP2 OEM red floor mats
AP2 radio door
Moddiction anvil 2 shift knob engraved with red numbering Moddiction shifter extender
MY02 door panels with integrated tweeter pod
Alpine CDE 149bt head unit with modifry DCI to allow dash audio controls to function
Focal component set wired to amplifier
Soundqubed 600rms 4 channel amplifier mounted in spare tire well on a custom carpeted amp rack
10" Diamond Audio subwoofer mounted in custom flush floor trunk enclosure

This is just a breakdown of things I can name off the top of my head. I am more than willing to discuss the vehicle top to bottom with SERIOUS POTENTIAL BUYERS. Full disclosure: The car is 16 years old, im aware it is not 100% spotless so let me point out every flaw to avoid you having to search for any to use against my sale. There is a very small dent on the trunk beside the emblem.The passenger side carbon splitter has very minor scraping towards the rear wheel.It has the original clutch which has clutch buzz (if you know about clutch buzz then you're aware it does not affect the performance or operation of the clutch whatsoever).The windshield is original and being 16 years old it is pitted from road debris, just a matter of being particular but still relevant to me as a flaw. Drivers seat shows some signs of aging on the bolster, but no rips and is in better shape than most s2000s I've seen. The front end, and rear bumper were painted last year solely to upgrade bumpers and for the fender work. This may discourage some of you but I can assure you the vehicle was never in an accident and the shop (Luxury Auto Body) will stand behind there work as it was executed perfectly. I've tried to be as straight forward, honest, and informative as possible. I've covered all of the questions I asked while looking for an s2000 and am certain my car meets all of the criteria. It's not often you find a New Formula Red s2000 in this condition. I'm firm on the price and I don't want my time wasted. I will only respond to emails from serious potential buyers with cash in hand. Thanks for reading.

Asking $22000 firm 6473903741

Last edited by s2jizzer; 12-26-2017 at 06:25 AM.
Old 12-26-2017, 06:11 AM

Old 12-28-2017, 12:11 PM

Received 3,373 Likes on 2,452 Posts

I love this car, GLWS Rob, great car at a good price, some lucky owner will get it.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:02 PM

Thanks Joey!
Old 02-13-2018, 06:22 AM

bumper cars
Old 03-03-2018, 09:42 AM

SOLD

Last edited by s2jizzer; 03-05-2018 at 09:33 AM.