Southern Ontario For Sale Items for sale by Members in Southern Ontario
Mark this thread as Unsold

Neon Bar Light - Miller Lite - For Sale - Like new condiition

Old 12-01-2018, 12:48 PM

Received 3,390 Likes on 2,461 Posts
Default Neon Bar Light - Miller Lite - For Sale - Like new condiition

Over past years I convinced myself that I wanted to build a cool liquor collection. I brought home lots of bourbon from my travels through Kentucky and such. I amassed quite the collection of topshelf liquor. The funny part is that I don't really drink, but I just like collecting cool kinds of liquor.

To go with my bar collection I bought a neon bar light, it is a Miller Lite sign. I had a local neon light expert refurbish it for me and it is good as new. Since it has been refurbished I haven't turned it on more than a minute or two. It is super bright, nice colours ballast works perfectly. I've dismantled my bar to make more room on the main floor of my home. So the bar light is for sale. Looking to sell for $299, located in London must be picked up, I would hate to ship it, I might be able to deliver if you are in the general area. If you've bought something from me in the past I will discount it to $250. These things sell for quite a bit, they are pretty rare and very cool if you have a bar or mancave. I'll post a pic later. PM me for more info. Thanks for reading

Joey

Last edited by zeroptzero; 12-01-2018 at 09:10 PM.
Old 12-13-2018, 04:26 AM

Received 3,390 Likes on 2,461 Posts

Boxing day special - $250 - blowout pricing Christmas comes early. Great for a mancave , bar, or working man's garage.