Sponsor S2000 Accessory and S2000 Style Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 Accessories and S2000 Styling products

F1Spec Full Bucket Racing Seats Sale for S2ki

Old 03-27-2008, 12:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Curious about
- how much the shoulder wings hang over the center console cover and if 2 seats are installed can you still get into the compartment?
- is the fiberglass shell the same shape and size for Type I and Type II?

Would love to see more Type II pics in car.

PM was sent...
Old 03-27-2008, 02:30 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Triple-H,Mar 27 2008, 12:03 PM
Curious about
- how much the shoulder wings hang over the center console cover and if 2 seats are installed can you still get into the compartment?

Would love to see more Type II pics in car.

PM was sent...
pm-ed
Old 03-28-2008, 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by F1spec,Mar 27 2008, 05:30 PM
pm-ed
Thanks, but all questions not answered.

Still want to know these answers.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:58 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Triple-H,Mar 28 2008, 05:03 AM
Thanks, but all questions not answered.

Still want to know these answers.
i'm sorry about that.
you can still get to the center console if you pull the seat forward.
the frp version are the same shape.

ming
Old 04-18-2008, 12:18 PM

Smile

I've never seen so many B.S. /'s coming from people. If this was Recaro....Bride...or even Simpson you would just read their spec's and purchase the ####!n seats. This company is not only great at customer service but really well priced. There have been so many post along with almost every type of question asked, and look at the turn out. The only people that have a negative experience are those who lied about their height and weight. " Its to uncomfortable..." " the seat padding isn't sufficient". Dude they are Race type seats how damn comfortable can they be. For the price you can but them and take them to an apostulery shop and have them change the cushioning to a memory foam type. I mean it...some of you need to get off what ever trip your on and get serious. Read the specks...... Chose a color and style..... install & enjoy. Hell they even give you seat rails!!!!! Also most of you asking all these stupid ass questions dont even buy the damn parts. I called ...asked...and drove to South San Francisco to pick them up myself. It isn't hard people.

~!~!~! Ming & staff by the way its Antonio From L.A.~!~!~~
Keep up the good work. I'll pm
ya soon with a few ?'s.

F1 Spec
Old 04-18-2008, 01:18 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Toyofan,Apr 18 2008, 12:18 PM
I've never seen so many B.S. /'s coming from people. If this was Recaro....Bride...or even Simpson you would just read their spec's and purchase the ####!n seats. This company is not only great at customer service but really well priced. There have been so many post along with almost every type of question asked, and look at the turn out. The only people that have a negative experience are those who lied about their height and weight. " Its to uncomfortable..." " the seat padding isn't sufficient". Dude they are Race type seats how damn comfortable can they be. For the price you can but them and take them to an apostulery shop and have them change the cushioning to a memory foam type. I mean it...some of you need to get off what ever trip your on and get serious. Read the specks...... Chose a color and style..... install & enjoy. Hell they even give you seat rails!!!!! Also most of you asking all these stupid ass questions dont even buy the damn parts. I called ...asked...and drove to South San Francisco to pick them up myself. It isn't hard people.

~!~!~! Ming & staff by the way its Antonio From L.A.~!~!~~
Keep up the good work. I'll pm
ya soon with a few ?'s.

F1 Spec
I think it just stems from the brand not being widely known. People are always skeptical of new things and they tend to ask more questions.

I had a set of type II's in my old del sol and loved them, minus the seat fabric being a bit cheap feeling. I've been talking to Ming and he told me they've replaced the fabric for a better one and offered to send me a set of covers so long as I returned the old ones. My brother now owns the car and he's really happy to be getting new covers.

I've had nothing but good experiences with F1Spec so far, Ming has been very helpful and is working on something special for me right now.
Old 04-19-2008, 05:59 PM

I think it just stems from the brand not being widely known. People are always skeptical of new things and they tend to ask more questions.

I had a set of type II's in my old del sol and loved them, minus the seat fabric being a bit cheap feeling. I've been talking to Ming and he told me they've replaced the fabric for a better one and offered to send me a set of covers so long as I returned the old ones. My brother now owns the car and he's really happy to be getting new covers.

I've had nothing but good experiences with F1Spec so far, Ming has been very helpful and is working on something special for me right now. thumbsup.gif
thats all i can say I've had nothing but good experience as well and that why im so upset with most people here. they can read the other post for details. Im not going to re-peat myself .
Old 04-22-2008, 02:23 PM

I got a queston. I am 5' 3 and my waist is 30" I actually need higher seats then stock and my head hits the plastic on alot of seats where the harness goes through. Whats a good seat and high seat bracket? Also you got pm
Old 04-24-2008, 12:07 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by JDM_JOE,Apr 22 2008, 02:23 PM
I got a queston. I am 5' 3 and my waist is 30" I actually need higher seats then stock and my head hits the plastic on alot of seats where the harness goes through. Whats a good seat and high seat bracket? Also you got pm
replied

alll the seat will be adjustable for height

but the type r1 and type 3 would be the best size because the type 1 and 2 will be a lil wide for you
Old 04-26-2008, 11:26 AM

please pm price for type 2 in carbon fiber shipped to 32210......thanks!

Quick Reply: F1Spec Full Bucket Racing Seats Sale for S2ki