Sponsor S2000 Electronics and S2000 Audio Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 Electronics and S2000 Audio products including entertainment and navigation systems

JS2k.com LED Conversions || Modernize your interior and exterior!

Old 07-30-2013, 10:55 AM
Sponsor

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by tweezy7
For the supernova trunk lights is there just one bulb that goes in the stock lighting house? Or is it that and additional lights? I will place an order once I figure out this info
The supernova trunk consists of 2 LED strips for a total of 24 LEDs that illuminate your trunk with a nice even glow.

Originally Posted by TheCarGuy2021
Are the supernova dome lights supposed to be plug n play? Mine are just flying leads.
Yes, the supernova dome lights are supposed to be plug and play. I'm not sure what you mean by flying leads.

AP1 and AP2 Clear Headlight Diffusers!!! - Clear out your S2000 headlights!
LED Conversions for all S2000 lights
Keyhole Covers - Get the Shaved look
Oil Drain Valve - Easiest Oil Change ever!
_________
For LEDs for your other cars, head to our new website: SupernovaLEDs.com. Same great quality, easy-to-use website. Pick your car, we'll show you what fits.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JS2k.com
Originally Posted by tweezy7' timestamp='1367807444' post='22521478
For the supernova trunk lights is there just one bulb that goes in the stock lighting house? Or is it that and additional lights? I will place an order once I figure out this info
The supernova trunk consists of 2 LED strips for a total of 24 LEDs that illuminate your trunk with a nice even glow.

Are the supernova dome lights supposed to be plug n play? Mine are just flying leads.
Yes, the supernova dome lights are supposed to be plug and play. I'm not sure what you mean by flying leads.
Mine didn't come with anything to insert into the bulb holders shown here. Just wires coming off of the LEDs with 2 pin male connectors on them.
JS2k.com LED Conversions || Modernize your interior and exterior!-3c0100v.jpg
Old 08-01-2013, 07:55 AM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by JS2k.com' timestamp='1375210557' post='22696256
[quote name='tweezy7' timestamp='1367807444' post='22521478']

Mine didn't come with anything to insert into the bulb holders shown here. Just wires coming off of the LEDs with 2 pin male connectors on them.
JS2k.com LED Conversions || Modernize your interior and exterior!-3c0100v.jpg
[/quote]
I'm looking at the picture, and this is exactly how the LEDs should be wired. The adjustable festoon connector should sit inside the socket. The female plug that comes off the connector should accept the male plug from the LEDs. Sent you a PM.

_________
For LEDs for your other cars, head to our new website: SupernovaLEDs.com. Same great quality, easy-to-use website. Pick your car, we'll show you what fits.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:59 PM

do you have any of the LED for the foot wells in stock? also can I get a different color for my license plate light?
Old 08-06-2013, 05:41 AM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by benes2k
do you have any of the LED for the foot wells in stock? also can I get a different color for my license plate light?
Yep, have the footwell LEDs in stock in all colors: white, blue, red. PM'd on the license plate light.

_________
Old 08-09-2013, 07:17 AM

Hey JS2K,

I pm'd you with no reply. MY girlfriend bought me some keyhole covers for my car and 2 of the 3 have had the paint completely fall off and are now black.. I see you stated some sort of warrenty? What can we do about this?
Old 09-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by PhoenixAP2
Hey JS2K,

I pm'd you with no reply. MY girlfriend bought me some keyhole covers for my car and 2 of the 3 have had the paint completely fall off and are now black.. I see you stated some sort of warrenty? What can we do about this?
Replied to your PM. I do have a warranty policy just for situations like this.

_________
Old 09-23-2013, 01:36 PM
Sponsor

Amber LEDs and Brake LEDs have been finished manufacturing. On their way from China.

_________
Old 09-28-2013, 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by JS2k.com
Amber LEDs and Brake LEDs have been finished manufacturing. On their way from China.
Hope they come soon! Still waiting on my email reply
Old 10-15-2013, 10:08 AM
Sponsor

The LED shipment got held in customs for more than a week. They are done with whatever it is that they were doing and I'll have them this week. All outstanding orders will be shipped out immediately.

_________

Quick Reply: JS2k.com LED Conversions || Modernize your interior and exterior!