Sponsor S2000 Engine and S2000 Drivetrain Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 engine and S2000 drivetrain products

Keep your car cool! Mishimoto radiators/oil coolers on sale!

Old 05-15-2017, 11:41 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Keep your car cool! Mishimoto radiators/oil coolers on sale!

We've got all Mishi products on sale! Give me a call for best pricing as we're getting some extra money back for Mishi at the moment, and I'd love to pass that on to our customers!

Mishi has a bolt-on oil cooler kit that doesn't require any drilling or cutting. It comes with pre-assembled hoses that are already cut to length, and has the AN fittings installed. The sandwich plate also has additional provisions for adding sensors (like temp and pressure).

Keeping oil temps down means that you help prolong the life of the oil by preventing break-down. The thin metal bearings also don't like high temps. Cheap insurance for those of you who track your cars!

The radiator upgrades over the factory plastic end tanks that are prone to cracks and leaks with an all aluminum construction. The core is also much thicker, providing additional cooling capacity. The radiator is ready to drop in and includes a high pressure cap and sensor adapter for 06+. It utilizes all factory mounting points and factory fan shroud. If you're looking for even more capacity, we now offer the x-line 3 row radiator as well.

To top it all off, their lifetime warranty even covers accidental damage!

We've got hoses, catch cans, and thermostats in stock as well!

Give me a call for best pricing! 1-800-959-0145 ext 7028. Thanks!

Last edited by THMotorsports; 05-15-2017 at 11:44 AM.